Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Are people really not sick of discussing NTR yet?
This is Eva’s second game. She is not going to change her formula. If you think the NTR is forced just play something else. Because Eva is not going to change it because of you
What else am I supposed to do to kill time while games download from f95? Arguing silly things on forum threads is a great way to pass time!!

best way to play this game is ignore the female side and turn ian into a chad.
lena is just a whore like the other girls was in gggb. at least this time the boyfriend isnt a loser cuck
wuuuuuuuutt Alpha Eric in GGGB is 10x more man than Ian- like he sees the sex selfie news report and it's bye felicia, meanwhile Ian gets confronted by Lena onlyfans/stalkfap whatever and it's "I think its hot" or "Im not sure I like that"- but you are right its typically best to just ignore 1 protagonist because their paths seem to conflict.

"I'm not racist for saying racist thing; It's actually YOU who is racist for calling me out on it!"

"Jeremy is just a random guy with a big dick" how do you think people actually meet and get together? Do you think people are just born into relationships? You do realize everyone is a random person to everyone until they meet, which is exactly what we see happen right in front of you, lmao.

I'm not going to call you racist for obvious racial biases you have but it's weird to be fine with Axel, a white male, fucking Lena while having issues that Jeremy, a black male, does the same.
Axel is less of a charicature than Jeremy, simple as that. (And that's not saying much because Axel is still the superman-alpha-ex-bf-charicature) It doesn't help that the Jeremy art model sometimes looks like a crude 1920s minstrel show sketch. Also on personality I do think the other guy is right here, if you ignore their skin color and exterior appearance, there's nothing inherently attractive about Jeremy - it's for the IR fetishists.

Last edited:

MatSCarlet

Apr 12, 2020
i am now a jess fan, the girl rocks. hope ian can hook her up.
i am still waiting for ivy. also minerva new hair is a materpiece.
so far allison is the only char i really don't like.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
wuuuuuuuutt Alpha Eric in GGGB is 10x more man than Ian- like he sees the sex selfie news report and it's bye felicia
There's hardly anything manly about hysterical reaction to learning one's girlfriend posted some videos of herself to milk thirsty suckers. Ian at least has option to calmly explain why he isn't comfortable with it.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Axel is less of a charicature than Jeremy, simple as that. (And that's not saying much because Axel is still the superman-alpha-ex-bf-charicature) It doesn't help that the Jeremy art model sometimes looks like a crude 1920s minstrel show sketch. Also on personality I do think the other guy is right here, if you ignore their skin color and exterior appearance, there's nothing inherently attractive about Jeremy - it's for the IR fetishists.
Axel is absolutely not any less of a charicature. All of the characters in the game are meant to be charicatures - archetypes that need to cover broad set of playerbase's interests.

You prefering him over Jeremy is just your personal preferance that is no more valid than anyone else's. The personalities of the NPC's do not matter much (if at all) because the primary reason for someone being attractive is their appearance.

Are you really going to tell me 90% of the playerbase that like Cindy do so because of her personality? Of course not. They want to fuck her because she's a blonde bimbo. Same goes for Axel and Jeremy*. Tall Chads that fuck a lot. The only difference is that one is white and the other has big dick.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The only difference is that one is white and the other has big dick.
They both have big dicks (Lena frequently comments Axel's was too large to the point of being painful, she'd just learnt to like it) just one of them is black :V

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Axel is absolutely not any less of a charicature. All of the characters in the game are meant to be charicatures - archetypes that need to cover broad set of playerbase's interests.

You prefering him over Jeremy is just your personal preferance that is no more valid than anyone else's. The personalities of the NPC's do not matter much (if at all) because the primary reason for someone being attractive is their appearance.

Are you really going to tell me 90% of the playerbase that like Cindy do so because of her personality? Of course not. They want to fuck her because she's a blonde bimbo. Same goes for Axel and Jeremy*. Tall Chads that fuck a lot. The only difference is that one is white and the other has big dick.
On Cindy, too true, too true. I wish the game gave you the option of being a bro to Wade, but it doesn't. I'd love to encourage him to forget her and fine him an upgrade.

There's another difference between Axel and Jeremy tho- one is a massive douchebag to his supposed friend, whereas Axel doesnt really know you at the start.

There's hardly anything manly about hysterical reaction to learning one's girlfriend posted some videos of herself to milk thirsty suckers. Ian at least has option to calmly explain why he isn't comfortable with it.
I wouldn't call it hysterical, he just breaks up with her. Ian does calmly explain it, which is precisely why he's less manly. Don't confuse my descriptor as "more manly" as neccesarily a positive social attribute. But no, "calmly explaining one's comfort" tends to be a more female style.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
This could have been a good game but a massive restart halfway through is a smear feces on the wall retarded idea. This dev tends to not have her/his shit together and ends up requiring quite a few restarts throughout development which is always a bad thing but this one was over the top. Once it's had like the 5th update requiring a restart is massively uncool and an indication of not getting ones shit together from the start. A half decent dev would have all variables ready from the start and at least not change anything to need a restart after like the 3rd update.

Reactions: SerHawkes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Bro why is EvaKiss so fixated on Minerva, she's way out of her prime years and old and saggy.. can anyone explain why she's getting so many scenes? Is it like a patreon thing?

I really want to see Stan with Lena scenes and with Billy too.. Stan finally got one scene in Chp10 but that wasn't enough and you still can't romance billy for some reason.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Bro why is EvaKiss so fixated on Minerva, she's way out of her prime years and old and saggy.. can anyone explain why she's getting so many scenes? Is it like a patreon thing?

I really want to see Stan with Lena scenes and with Billy too.. Stan finally got one scene in Chp10 but that wasn't enough and you still can't romance billy for some reason.
What fixation? Almost every female character has significantly more scenes than Minerva. Also Minerva brings something new to the game (cougar, hate-fucking, extortion on workplace).

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022

The game needed a "milf" since it's a common fetish. It's very easy to ignore her tho if you don't like her.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes