NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just don't go for Ian as Lena and don't go for Holly and Lena with Ian
But there is no option to decline Ian as Lena. I know there is a option to break up with Ian if you date Robert or Mike...etc but single Lena don't have that option. She automatically go on date with Ian.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
But there is no option to decline Ian as Lena. I know there is a option to break up with Ian if you date Robert or Mike...etc but single Lena don't have that option. She automatically go on date with Ian.
Dude, just don't send a message to Lena as Ian and when the option with Lena comes just stay away from Ian. It's really not complicated.

EDIT:
At some point you will have this option if you added he to polegram:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dont do it.

And when playing with Lena you will have an option to ignore Ian:

Just keep choosing options against their relationship.

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
LOL.
It's a little racist to presume people will dislike someone just because they are black. People who only see color usually are secretly huge racists themselves.
"I'm not racist for saying racist thing; It's actually YOU who is racist for calling me out on it!"

Anyway, Axel and Lena got lots of history and some unresolved feeling, it's more natural for them to be involved. Jeremy is just a random guy with a big dick.
"Jeremy is just a random guy with a big dick" how do you think people actually meet and get together? Do you think people are just born into relationships? You do realize everyone is a random person to everyone until they meet, which is exactly what we see happen right in front of you, lmao.

I'm not going to call you racist for obvious racial biases you have but it's weird to be fine with Axel, a white male, fucking Lena while having issues that Jeremy, a black male, does the same.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
"I'm not racist for saying racist thing; It's actually YOU who is racist for calling me out on it!"

"Jeremy is just a random guy with a big dick" how do you think people actually meet and get together? Do you think people are just born into relationships? You do realize everyone is a random person to everyone until they meet, which is exactly what we see happen right in front of you, lmao.

I'm not going to call you racist for obvious racial biases you have but it's weird to be fine with Axel, a white male, fucking Lena while having issues that Jeremy, a black male, does the same.
1. I never had any problem with Jeremy doing things with Lena or any other girl in the game. I said it's more likely she will fall for Axel again because they had history and Unresolved feelings for each other.

2. I am not the guy who sees color in every direction. Axel could be green for all I care.

3. You are the racist because all you see is black and white. Where I live it's kinda hard being a racist since we are more mixed than the USA, we got people from all over the Middle East, Europe(East and west), North Africa, Ethiopia, South and North America and even India. I dated an Ethiopian girl in high school and had plenty of middle eastern girlfriends. How is this possible for a racist? I don't care about color.

Edit:
And on top of that, I have been listening to American hip hop all my life which is mainly dominated by black people. I must be the most self loathing racist in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: rafinator89

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dude, just don't send a message to Lena as Ian and when the option with Lena comes just stay away from Ian. It's really not complicated.

EDIT:
At some point you will have this option if you added he to polegram:
Dont do it.

And when playing with Lena you will have an option to ignore Ian:

Just keep choosing options against their relationship.
Thanks. And please calm down. I don't see those options because its early in the game and I'm trying to reload from chapter 5

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
1. I never had any problem with Jeremy doing things with Lena or any other girl in the game. I said it's more likely she will fall for Axel again because they had history and Unresolved feelings for each other.

2. I am not the guy who sees color in every direction. Axel could be green for all I care.

3. You are the racist because all you see is black and white. Where I live it's kinda hard being a racist since we are more mixed than the USA, we got people from all over the Middle East, Europe(East and west), North Africa, Ethiopia, South and North America and even India. I dated an Ethiopian girl in high school and had plenty of middle eastern girlfriends. How is this possible for a racist? I don't care about color.

Edit:
And on top of that, I have been listening to American hip hop all my life which is mainly dominated by black people. I must be the most self loathing racist in the world.
This is legit some of the most embarrassing shit I have ever read on this site, lmao.

"I can't be racist, I LISTEN TO HIP HOP!"

Last edited:

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
This is legit some of the most embarrassing shit I have ever read on this site, lmao.

"I can't be racist, I have black friends!"
That's a very compelling argument, well done.
And no, I actually don't have any black friends, just dated one black girl in high school, I do have a couple of brown friends tho, but I am not "not racist" because of that, It's because I don't have black and white glasses like you and I don't see color in everything because I don't care about color.

Reactions: Cawapuce2321

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just tested, Lena can fuck Mike, Mark, Axel, dildo herself in front of Seymour, hmmmm am I missing anyone? I can't believe we're arguing over this - when you're in the club, Ian literally has 1 sexual option. Lena literally has 3 (4/5 if you count lesbians). There's no point in trying to convince you in how skewed the writing is towards a female-corruption playthrough, its practically the point of the game.
Could you please stick to the discussed issue? Your original complaint which i was addressing was " I just want some damn consistency- if one protagonist can screw around after the relationship start, why can't the other?" I have pointed out that statement was bullshit.

Instead of having some basic grace to admit it, you're now moving goal posts: "oh but Lena can cheat with more people!" It's not what the complaint was originally about. Both protagonists can screw around after their relationship starts, there's your oh so precious consistency, end of story.

edit:
also, if you want to talk skewed writing... fun fact, excluding protagonists Ian has 6 girls he can fuck (Alison, Cherry, Cindy, Emma, Holly, Minerva) while Lena only gets 4 guys (Axel, Mark, Mike, Robert) But oddly enough you don't seem to complain about this disparity or how it makes the writing skewed towards a male-slut playthrough. Wonder why?

This game isn't a Parity Commitee where both sides are forced to match tit for tat. Each protagonist gets some perks over the other. Maybe don't gets so obsessed with how greener the grass seems to be across the fence, because you can easily overlook the appeals of your own plot this way.

edit2: forgot Jeremy on Lena's side; that makes it 6v5 but the point stands.

Last edited:

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Could you please stick to the discussed issue? Your original complaint which i was addressing was " I just want some damn consistency- if one protagonist can screw around after the relationship start, why can't the other?" I have pointed out that statement was bullshit.

Instead of having some basic grace to admit it, you're now moving goal posts: "oh but Lena can cheat with more people!" It's not what the complaint was originally about. Both protagonists can screw around after their relationship starts, there's your oh so precious consistency, end of story.
I have to check it out again but I am pretty sure you can screw around with Emma, Minerva and Cherry after the relationship started.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have to check it out again but I am pretty sure you can screw around with Emma, Minerva and Cherry after the relationship started.
Emma automatically backs off in chapter 10 when she knows Ian is in relationship with Lena, since she's Lena's friend. Though i think it may be possible to sext her during card game in chapter 9, not sure. Cherry similarly will only get involved with Ian in chapter 9 if he can truthfully say he's got no deeper feelings for Lena, an option which will be disabled if he's in relationship.

Minerva continues to be an option, yes.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

edit:
also, if you want to talk skewed writing... fun fact, excluding protagonists Ian has 6 girls he can fuck (Alison, Cherry, Cindy, Emma, Holly, Minerva) while Lena only gets 4 guys (Axel, Mark, Mike, Robert) But oddly enough you don't seem to complain about this disparity or how it makes the writing skewed towards a male-slut playthrough. Wonder why?

This game isn't a Parity Commitee where both sides are forced to match tit for tat. Each protagonist gets some perks over the other. Maybe don't gets so obsessed with how greener the grass seems to be across the fence, because you can easily overlook the appeals of your own plot this way.
My discussed issue isn't some enumeration of sex partners, it's the broader subtext of how the game plays. If there's no convincing you, then there's no convincing you, and that's that.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My discussed issue isn't some enumeration of sex partners, it's the broader subtext of how the game plays.
At this point you've jumped from supposed issue to another supposed issue as soon as your previously raised issue was shown to be wrong so much, am not even sure what the alleged issue is supposed to be anymore. "Broader subtext of how the game plays" is as vague as they go.

It seems that, despite being shown you're wrong in your assessment, you continue to believe the game is somehow forcing the male MC to be cheated on in one way or another while female MC is impervious to it, and you're going to ignore all evidence to the contrary. And as you say, if there's no convincing you then that's that.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I don't know about you guys but I'm amazed by the amount of paths and variations within the paths of this game !! It is ridiculous ! I understand now why it took so long to pull it out ! To make all this so coherent, sexy, dramatic, horny and enjoyable. BIG UP !
I've got over 25 differents saves ! Thanks to the option to name them ! :)

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes