Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Uhh regardless of the player's choice at the first dance club, Jeremy Fucks. It's either Allison or Emma based on choice, but in the end, he fucks. Is it because he's so miraculously charming and tells great stories and is the life of the party? Hmmmm. Or is it because he has the magical bbc bully plot armor? :unsure:
Wait, what? Jeremy doesn't get with Emma unless you tell him that Emma is available for sexual advances.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So, Not gonna lie, My Disney-verse / Holly Trinity saves were in danger.
But what Ivy needs/deserves is not prince charming. But Daredevil and my Dave Ian is up to that challenge, on my other saves. Finally, we got some interactions with her in this chapter. I will wait for 2 more chapters for Ian-Ivy and Holly Trinity. :HideThePain:
Why would you fret over Ian/Lena/Holly trinity when the obvious correct answer to this problem is the Ian/Lena/Ivy/Holly quadruple? You can have Ivy train Holly properly for her duties, even.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GaRbS and Homemade

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Then maybe stop ignoring cases which don't fit your pet theory. Lena can fuck behind Ian's back once in relationship. Ian *also* can fuck behind Lena's back once in relationship.
This is not correct, ill do a replay and test this theory directly.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's most certainly correct: Ian in official relationship with Lena can fuck either Cindy, Minerva or both in chapter 10. He doesn't even need any silly excuse like getting into a quarrel with Lena, or drugs.
Just tested, Lena can fuck Mike, Mark, Axel, dildo herself in front of Seymour, hmmmm am I missing anyone? I can't believe we're arguing over this - when you're in the club, Ian literally has 1 sexual option. Lena literally has 3 (4/5 if you count lesbians). There's no point in trying to convince you in how skewed the writing is towards a female-corruption playthrough, its practically the point of the game.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, happy holidays to everyone. I have a few questions. I check the walkthrough but there is no definitely answer.
- Is it possible for Ian to fuck Ivy or Louise?
- Is Nat a LI? Is she the same Nat in GGGB? I saw Jessica in the Agenda menu but not NAT so I guess not?
- How to break up Lena and Ian without Lena fucking Robert or Mike? I'm trying to make Lena kiss Holly but both time she back away because she is with Ian or Ian is with Holly.
- Lena x Stan possible?
- Why Cherry seem to avoid Ian after the last sex scene? She said she only want a casual hookup but is it possible for something more down the line?

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
I really love this game, but there is something that bothers me a little bit. I was never a fan of NTR even though I'm not against it being optional, but this game always seems to punish the male protagonist even if you decide to go the totally faithful chick route, I mean Lana is constantly stalked by other guys, Alison practically ntr with Jeremy, Holly is also stalked by her new coworker or even Lena, and Cindy, seems to have ntr scenes with Alex even though you choose the "good and innocent" options.

There really is no female competition for Lena, but it seems like Ian is always surrounded by wolves waiting to devour his love interests and I honestly think that if you decide to be faithful/go for just one girl, there should at least be a route where you don't feel like you're being a cuckold. The poor guy was cheated on by his ex and it seems like everyone wants to steal his love interest no matter who it is
Do you think beautiful women in real life are not getting offers and being chased every 30 minutes? WTF?
I know being a man is different but don't you know nothing of life? Every time a man speaks to a beautiful woman consciously or subconsciously he offers her dick.

Last edited:

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Hi, happy holidays to everyone. I have a few questions. I check the walkthrough but there is no definitely answer.
- Is it possible for Ian to fuck Ivy or Louise?
- Is Nat a LI? Is she the same Nat in GGGB? I saw Jessica in the Agenda menu but not NAT so I guess not?
- How to break up Lena and Ian without Lena fucking Robert or Mike? I'm trying to make Lena kiss Holly but both time she back away because she is with Ian or Ian is with Holly.
- Lena x Stan possible?
- Why Cherry seem to avoid Ian after the last sex scene? She said she only want a casual hookup but is it possible for something more down the line?
-It's not possible to fuck Ivy or Louise yet.
-It's probably the same Nat as they look the same, Eva Kiss said we will have a guest appearance from GGGB. She had 1 scene as yet.
-If you want to go with Holly with Lena you can pursue Ian.
-So far you basically can toy with Stan but nothing serious
-It looks like she is back with Axel, to me at least.

Reactions: NukaCola

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Just tested, Lena can fuck Mike, Mark, Axel, dildo herself in front of Seymour, hmmmm am I missing anyone? I can't believe we're arguing over this - when you're in the club, Ian literally has 1 sexual option. Lena literally has 3 (4/5 if you count lesbians). There's no point in trying to convince you in how skewed the writing is towards a female-corruption playthrough, its practically the point of the game.
It's nothing to do with skewed writing or corruption. Women, specially beautiful ones will naturally have more option than the average guy bedroom wise, and will constantly be chased by guys. That's just how life is.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Just my 2 cents on the whole NTR thing... There isn't any. Really. Ask someone who is into those fetishes.

I am not a fan of the whole "humiliatiing the protagonist" thing, but I can appreciate corrupting someone into being cuck (and corrupting the girl into being slut or evil or whatever)... You can't get this content for Ian in this game. That is, if you aren't going out of your way to get those fetishes (playing Lena as a slut and denying Ian, for example). Just play Ian as a chad and he will be one. Even for open relationships and sharing you need to actually choose this.

Alison running to Jeremy anytime Ian is with someone else is not NTR. Lena fucking someone because you chose so is not NTR. Cyndi getting touched by the photographer during the shoot is not NTR.

NTR occurs ONLY when you are in some sort of relationship with the partner (not the open one) and than said partner cheats on you (have sex with someone else). No stable, closed relationships == no NTR.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Just my 2 cents on the whole NTR thing... There isn't any. Really. Ask someone who is into those fetishes.

I am not a fan of the whole "humiliatiing the protagonist" thing, but I can appreciate corrupting someone into being cuck (and corrupting the girl into being slut or evil or whatever)... You can't get this content for Ian in this game. That is, if you aren't going out of your way to get those fetishes (playing Lena as a slut and denying Ian, for example). Just play Ian as a chad and he will be one. Even for open relationships and sharing you need to actually choose this.

Alison running to Jeremy anytime Ian is with someone else is not NTR. Lena fucking someone because you chose so is not NTR. Cyndi getting touched by the photographer during the shoot is not NTR.

NTR occurs ONLY when you are in some sort of relationship with the partner (not the open one) and than said partner cheats on you (have sex with someone else). No stable, closed relationships == no NTR.
The people complaining about it in this game are the same who'd call their mom getting a boyfriend NTR

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022

Basically this.
In this game you can basically cuckold your friend(Wade) but if you get a little competition for the women who is not in a relationship with you the people cry about NTR. What the hell.
Do you really expect all the women around you to be nuns until Ian decides to make his move?

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes