ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Why is the first option locked for me I followed the wallkthrough that gives the most Axel points?
Are you playing the final release version of the game? This option was bugged in alpha (and possibly beta build, can't remember) and required more points than it was possible to get.

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
Are you playing the final release version of the game? This option was bugged in alpha (and possibly beta build, can't remember) and required more points than it was possible to get.
I'm palying the final build with the alpha version of the JMOD maybe that's why it's bugged

rafinator89

Aug 9, 2018
LOL.
It's a little racist to presume people will dislike someone just because they are black. People who only see color usually are secretly huge racists themselves.
Anyway, Axel and Lena got lots of history and some unresolved feeling, it's more natural for them to be involved. Jeremy is just a random guy with a big dick.
Hahahahahahahahha good joke man, I am not the one crying because Jeremy can have sex

Reactions: Balsamic

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I got a couple of questions. Tried finding it in the walkthrough but its difficult to find. And also regarding 0.10 version which isnt in the walkthrough yet.

How does Lena x Ian become an official couple? Like what are required for them to be one?
I started going with every guy while dating Ian and I cant get them to be a couple.
I think one of the things that sabotaged their official knot was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then regarding 0.10 scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How does Lena x Ian become an official couple? Like what are required for them to be one?
Python:
            "{image=icon_ring.webp}I want a relationship with you" if (ian_alison_love == False and ian_lena_love) or (ian_alison_love == False and ian_lena > 8):
Ian can request relationship with Lena if he isn't in relationship with Alison, and if his relationship with Lena is at 9 points or more, or if he told Jeremy he might be falling for her, in chapter 7.
Python:
                # 1 - AGREE
                if lena_ian_love and v8_jeremy_sex == False:
                    $ ian_lena_couple = True
Lena will agree to Ian's request to become a couple if she's cuddled up with Ian after sex in chapter 7 (the heart option) and if she didn't fuck Jeremy in chapter 8.

I started going with every guy while dating Ian and I cant get them to be a couple.
Gee, i wonder why.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Some of the key requeriment is that Lena didn't fuck Jeremy, Ian is not dating Holly and Ian didn't profess his love for other girl before talk to Lena

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Python:
            "{image=icon_ring.webp}I want a relationship with you" if (ian_alison_love == False and ian_lena_love) or (ian_alison_love == False and ian_lena > 8):
Ian can request relationship with Lena if he isn't in relationship with Alison, and if his relationship with Lena is at 9 points or more, or if he told Jeremy he might be falling for her, in chapter 7.
Python:
                # 1 - AGREE
                    $ ian_lena_couple = True
Lena will agree to Ian's request to become a couple if she's cuddled up with Ian after sex in chapter 7 (the heart option) and if she didn't fuck Jeremy in chapter 8.

Gee, i wonder why.
I did all this and Ian still got rejected. I can only get Lena to accept a relationship with Ian if she hasn't fucked any males. We're both missing a criteria here.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Python:
Python:
                # 1 - AGREE
                    $ ian_lena_couple = True

Gee, i wonder why.
Is Ian given a choice to say that to Jeremy or it just plays out in the script? My Ian dont date anyone else besides Lena. While Lena does the opposite.

The Ian x Lena sex is required at Chapter 7? I think it explains why now lol because I went for Robert instead. I didnt thought it would stop Lena for having feelings for Ian if she never really cared about Robert.
Chapter 7 sex of Ian x Lena is after the first concert? Or after the nude performance at the cafe? Wait I think Im lost.

Some of the key requeriment is that Lena didn't fuck Jeremy, Ian is not dating Holly and Ian didn't profess his love for other girl before talk to Lena
Fck him when? When she woke him up in Louise's room?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Fck him when? When she woke him up in Louise's room?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, you can't play the sex scene between Lena and Jeremy in episode 8.
In short, for Lena and Ian be a couple make them fall for each other and don't make Lena have sex with Jeremy

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is Ian given a choice to say that to Jeremy or it just plays out in the script?
It's a choice, during their usual talk after gym session iirc. Ian can either admit he's got feelings for Lena or say he's not sure yet, or something to that effect.

Chapter 7 sex of Ian x Lena is after the first concert? Or after the nude performance at the cafe? Wait I think Im lost.
If am not mistaken it's after either of these (the cafe event) In my case it was the concert, but it can also be the drawing session. They potentially go to Ian's place afterwards. I say potentially because it won't happen if Lena gets upset over Ian's fight with Robert. (something the player gets to decide)

I didnt thought it would stop Lena for having feelings for Ian if she never really cared about Robert.
Lena won't develop (deeper) feelings for Ian if they don't spend some intimate time together. Pretty natural.

Last edited:
Reactions: evilkitty97

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I did all this and Ian still got rejected. I can only get Lena to accept a relationship with Ian if she hasn't fucked any males. We're both missing a criteria here.
Not any, just Jeremy. If Lena fucked other guys (or girls) that isn't a showstopper, she'll just admit she "did some experimenting" which enables option of having open relationship.

dookiexp

May 9, 2022
I'm sorry I have searched a ton and can't get google or f95 search to help. Where is the save location on macs? Can anyone help please?

AngryBob2

Dec 24, 2022
I really love this game, but there is something that bothers me a little bit. I was never a fan of NTR even though I'm not against it being optional, but this game always seems to punish the male protagonist even if you decide to go the totally faithful chick route, I mean Lana is constantly stalked by other guys, Alison practically ntr with Jeremy, Holly is also stalked by her new coworker or even Lena, and Cindy, seems to have ntr scenes with Alex even though you choose the "good and innocent" options.

There really is no female competition for Lena, but it seems like Ian is always surrounded by wolves waiting to devour his love interests and I honestly think that if you decide to be faithful/go for just one girl, there should at least be a route where you don't feel like you're being a cuckold. The poor guy was cheated on by his ex and it seems like everyone wants to steal his love interest no matter who it is

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really love this game, but there is something that bothers me a little bit. I was never a fan of NTR even though I'm not against it being optional, but this game always seems to punish the male protagonist even if you decide to go the totally faithful chick route, I mean Lana is constantly stalked by other guys, Alison practically ntr with Jeremy, Holly is also stalked by her new coworker or even Lena, and Cindy, seems to have ntr scenes with Alex even though you choose the "good and innocent" options.

There really is no female competition for Lena, but it seems like Ian is always surrounded by wolves waiting to devour his love interests and I honestly think that if you decide to be faithful/go for just one girl, there should at least be a route where you don't feel like you're being a cuckold. The poor guy was cheated on by his ex and it seems like everyone wants to steal his love interest no matter who it is
see: my ranting 5 pages back on this exact issue.

People like to retort to this with "its not an ntr game you make the choices you make, so if you got cucked its because you chose that", but what they're omitting is the "slut it up" option with Lena is usually a giant red button you press, whereas the "bro it up/manwhore it up" option with Ian would respectively be a tiny switch behind multiple deadbolts and keypad pin entries. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes