Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
???

My Ian has come inside her literally 3 times already
I haven't bothered since the restart, but before Ian literally couldn't come with Allison for some reason. This idiotic restart apparently changed everything. Note to devs - if you ever ask "Should I restart this game from the beginning?" The answer depends on asking "Are you fucking retarded?" If the answer is "No" then the answer to YOUR question is also "no." If the answer is "yes" then the answer to your question is "no, you fucking retard!"

Nov 1, 2022
Fuck, the full chapter 10 is way better than the beta. The interaction with both Minervas (Love and hate) is amazing. I can't fucking wait for chapter 11.

Here a few pics:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ian's balls are going to get drained once he finally wears down Bad Jess and I can't wait!

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
anyone can tell me how to do both allison and emma at the same time with ian?
You mean in a threesome ? That does not happen, at least for now. If you mean scoring with both of them, it is pretty easy: you first go for Alison early in the game, and then you dance, grin on Emma etc. during the night out. What you cannot avoid is either of them ending up with Jeremy when you don't go for them.

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
some questions..

if Elena posh is high and Ian chad too this can lead to a bad ending in long term, force a decision or it's only for change a little their dialogue.?

As Lena it's possible to have Stan as a normal roommate (treating him friendly) or he will always be a creep around her?

If Lena is dating Ian, it's better to ignore Axel or try to talk with him in the Cafe for settle the subject? my problem with this is not matter what. Axel will always being a douche

the last one is if it's fixed the problem with the martial art (i don't remember if was Judo) because there's was a problem in the coding and it can't reach a good practice for the tournament with Jeremy without force at least one practice of Kickboxing.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
some questions..

if Elena posh is high and Ian chad too this can lead to a bad ending in long term, force a decision or it's only for change a little their dialogue.?

As Lena it's possible to have Stan as a normal roommate (treating him friendly) or he will always be a creep around her?

If Lena is dating Ian, it's better to ignore Axel or try to talk with him in the Cafe for settle the subject? my problem with this is not matter what. Axel will always being a douche

the last one is if it's fixed the problem with the martial art (i don't remember if was Judo) because there's was a problem in the coding and it can't reach a good practice for the tournament with Jeremy without force at least one practice of Kickboxing.
I'll leave others replying to q1.
q2: Yes it is, and Lena eventually lets him cum on her if she is on Stalkfap and picks him to do the shooting.
q3: Depends what you want. If you speak with Axel at the café and be favourable to him all the way Lena can end up in his bed again after a photoshoot, including cheating on Ian if they are in a relationship.
q4: sorry mate, I never managed to beat Jeremy for now, best I could do is Wen telling me it was a good session and Jeremy noticing the improvement.

Reactions: Tulrek and Kovir123

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
No, that's not correct. While she is not in relationship with Ian Lena can override Jeremy's reluctance to let her blow him. She is convincing him by telling him it's just a game and it's for the sake of his girlfriend. Afterwards, she can sext Jeremy and further convince him that he shouldn't be concerned about Ian because she is not, and that he should keep it secret. That's the point Jeremy stops arguing, after Lena basically seduces him throwing herself at him. Then she can visit him in the morning to blow and/or fuck him. If she does, she does not get into relationship with Ian, and eventually has a threesome with Louise and Jeremy.

It's not NTR because at no point of this Lena is in actual relationship with Ian. She simply decides she prefers Jeremy and follows through. That hardly makes Jeremy a "shit friend", it's not him who made all moves, but Lena (i.e. the player) Ian might have feelings for her, but Lena evidently doesn't, not enough to want a relationship with Ian, at least.

edit: amusingly, if down this route Lena can enter actual relationship with Jeremy, it might potentially lead to Ian being "a shit friend" by fucking Lena behind Jeremy's back. /s
So, you are saying upto now there is no way Lena can fuck jeremy if she fucked Ian before? There is no chance for cheating by Lena on Ian with jeremy?

But, according to NTR meaning, atleast in f95, even though it is not cheating, atleast if MC(Ian) is jealous about potential love interest fucking with another men, which I think Ian might express in later updates, sure it is termed as NTR.

Or if Lena somehow gets option to "cheat" on Ian with jeremy even though she is in relationship with Ian (which may be available in future because of NTR fanbase), then it will be NTR according to your defination also.

So, yeah Jeremy might not be a shit friend according to your defination and analysis, but he will be sooner or later.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
An option which you choose, are you complaining about your own choices?
No. I want jeremy to be a shit friend to Ian and want some revenge route with Jeremy by playing as Ian & kick his ass, make his life as hell for being a shit friend. And i will do whatever i can in the game to have that route, even if it is making choices for Lena to be a cheater.

But the question is, will EvaKiss provide me these options? I doubt knowing her love for BBC fetish, jeremy may come out as winner at last.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
It's been a while since I picked this up, after I got locked out of Ian x Holly. Is there anything interesting going on with Lena now that isn't just turning Lena into a slut when Lena x Ian doesn't happen?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
You mean in a threesome ? That does not happen, at least for now. If you mean scoring with both of them, it is pretty easy: you first go for Alison early in the game, and then you dance, grin on Emma etc. during the night out. What you cannot avoid is either of them ending up with Jeremy when you don't go for them.
I never encountered anything that would suggest jeremy getting allison or emma in any playthroughs, i know its possible just saying that you can play the game in a way where it looks like its not happening, in my different playthroughs i always go full in with allison never did anything with emma, but i do increase her stats whenever possible, jeremy never show any interest in her when i play and there is no mention of anything, ofc it might happend behind the scenes but i don´t think so.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
It's been a while since I picked this up, after I got locked out of Ian x Holly. Is there anything interesting going on with Lena now that isn't just turning Lena into a slut when Lena x Ian doesn't happen?
I never play her as a slut (getting angry at seymour and turning him down is so satisfying)i focus on the lesbian routes i really like the lena/holly route dominating louise is also not bad.

Reactions: yanvs39 and Tulrek
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes