dond1

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder where Minerva story will go next, they said "they cant continue due to holly" but its obvious they will. I wonder if she gets even pregnant in the end and finally finds happiness with Ian.

Nov 1, 2022
I know one of the characters is eventually going to get knocked up. I'm 99% Cindy will be at the top of that list and possibly Alison depending on Ian's choices. But I'm curious on who'll be the 3rd to get pregnant?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I know one of the characters is eventually going to get knocked up. I'm 99% Cindy will be at the top of that list and possibly Alison depending on Ian's choices. But I'm curious on who'll be the 3rd to get pregnant?
Lena. Mike can cum inside her very early.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're wrong there, Alison herself goes with Jeremy. You seduce Alison, she gets gets fully interested in you - and then you proceed to ignore her on the dance floor to grind on her friend while she begs for your attention. What exactly do you expect would happen?
She fucks jeremy if you fuck her and then leave her; however Jeremy himself says that Alison doesnt seem interested in him and only seems to be fucking him to make Ian jealous and win her back.
Looks like you have some vendetta against Jeremy, dont let the BBC meme live rent free in your head, he is a normal dude who just wants to fuck any hot piece of ass he can find (like most dudes)
That's probably somewhat true, I'm no fan of IR ntr and I don't harbor half as much animosity towards Axel or Mike as Jeremy - also because I feel like I have autonomy with Axel, I can ignore him, avoid him, etc, whereas the dev forces Jeremy in my face.

Though the opposite is also probably also true - I'm sure much of the support for his behavior being a 'good friend' is from people who do fetishize the whole cheating bbc thing thus his presence and proximity to Ian is quite neccesary for them.
He does refuse it if his relationship with Ian is decent or better. (the player needs to spend willpower point to override his objections) Perhaps here lies your problem? If you treat him like shit and let your relationship deteriorate, then he no longer feels obliged to be loyal to Ian.
Grasping straws here, if you treat him like shit and relationship deteriorates, why is he still inviting you out? Why is he still coming to you for heart-to-hearts? Face it, you're just retconning his motivations when really his actions are bad writing, nothing else. This would be a TOTALLY different conversation if after getting too many -jer rel points, he started chasing your girls and had changed dialogue always being cold to the mc. And lol@refuse in this context meaning lena can still overcome, what a pal.
It was Allison who pursue Jeremy when she sees you danced with Emma.
Jeremy tells Ian one time that he won't pursue friends girlfriend but if the girlfriend pursue him he wont stop that either.
yeah thats called a bitch of a 'friend'. imagine- "Sorry Katie, I know you've been dating Christian for awhile now, but I never persued him! He came on to me before we slept together!" -yeah no, that excuse doesn't get used between female friends because they're smart enough to see how idiotic it is.
If you want Alison just for you, why would you grind, not dance, grind on Emma and Kiss her? Its a bit unfair that you flirt with Emma and complain about Jeremy doing the same with Alison. Btw I think that if you dont kiss Emma, Alison and Jeremy dont have sex but Im not sure.
Those things aren't analogous - afaik in the story there's little interaction between Alison and Emma about who they're dating/going after. Basically almost every promiscuious action MC chooses has big consquences, while every promiscuious action Jer or Lena takes (with a few exceptions) has no consequences.

Can you even imagine what it'd look like on the other foot? Imagine MC having a free fucknite with Louise because Jeremy went after Ivy - then MC going back to Jeremy asking him if he wanted to see pics of MC & Louise fucking...:ROFLMAO:

See how ridiculous this is now?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Grasping straws here, if you treat him like shit and relationship deteriorates, why is he still inviting you out? Why is he still coming to you for heart-to-hearts? Face it, you're just retconning his motivations when really his actions are bad writing, nothing else.
Am not retconning anything, it is literally in the game's script:
Python:
            if ian_lena_love and ian_jeremy > 5:
                label v7jeremybrocode:
                    $ fjeremy = "sad"
                "I was about to get on my knees when Jeremy stopped me."
                j "Wait, wait..."
                $ flena = "blush"
                $ fivy = "n"
                $ flouise = "sad"
                v "What's the problem?"
                j "I can't do this... Not with Lena."
                lo "W--{w=0.5}why?"
                j "Well, I know... she's special to my friend, so..."
                j "I can't do it."
# ...
This branch triggers if Jeremy was told Ian has feelings for Lena, and their relationship is at 6+ (so at 50% or more)

As for why he'd still talk to you; it's because he isn't your enemy, doesn't hate you or anything. He simply no longer prioritizes Ian's wishes over his own, because Ian is no longer his close friend. But not to the point of being outright spiteful and going out of his way to hurt Ian on purpose, like you suggest.

And lol@refuse in this context meaning lena can still overcome, what a pal.
If the player couldn't override it then you'd have the players complaining they can't have Lena fuck Jeremy behind Ian's back no matter what. It's a simple concession for their enjoyment.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If the player couldn't override it then you'd have the players complaining they can't have Lena fuck Jeremy behind Ian's back no matter what. It's a simple concession for their enjoyment.
And on this matter, we're 100% in agreement - which is pretty much the foundation for all my ranting and raving on this thread in the past few pages :ROFLMAO:. Most of the interactions are done in a way that would make for intriguing or erotic gameplay for cheating/cuckold/corruption fetish enthusiasts, not for sake of accurate depictions of relationships, yet people defend the latter to the death as if this is Tolstoy or Dickens...

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes