desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ivy is Lena's friend though. Having this decision be through a friend talk isnt weird, the weird part is on ians side its thru jeremy, who's by design the token bully bbc.

HE. ISNT. YOUR. FRIEND.

If your friends are like that in the real world, GET AWAY FROM THEM. I Mean this genuinely, not mockingly. Your friends should make you feel good about yourself.

NOTHING in the game indicates that jeremy (and now that I think about it, pretty much ANY of Ian's "friends") are actually friends. Do they help him out of tight places? Are they loyal? Do they SHUT THE FUCK UP when another girl is over? (perry) To be fair, Ian's not much of a friend to them - as I sperged out about 10 pages back when you're not even given the option to be a straight up bro with Wade, immediately the dialogue assumes you enter the Cindy situation like a weasel.

The only genuine 'friend' interactions I've seen is like getting Holly's help on your book, or asking help to deliver to boss. To be fair to Emma, she seems like an actual friend too.

Come to think of it, almost all the male characters here are written either as snivelling weasels or unrepentent douchebags.. I guess turnabout is fair play if most male written games contain window dressing females, still, this shouldn't be hard to see.
I don't think you have much experience with this thing called friendship.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Though Jeremy, like I said before, if you think he's a friend, then you need better friends. Srs. I can't really move past this point and debate this with you if you think their relationship is a good one....BAD
Why though? Jeremy is an alright dude, he is never a dick to you (if you treat him as a friend). He is your standard dude trying to get his dick wet at every opportunity. And most of the girls he has sex him treat him the same way - just a dude with a huge dick to have sex with, nothing more.
In fact if Ian confesses to him that he likes Lena and wants to be in a relationship with her, he actually refuses Lena saying that Ian is his friend, and he would prefer not to do anything with her. If you continue on after that, then it means you want your Lena to be a cheat.
He offers a threesome with Alison if you are not on her path, he keeps his mouth shut when he catches you with Cindy, he helps you get inside the club if you are not dressed properly, he trains you in boxing.
You sound like you dont have good friends - Jeremy is a solid dude and a good friend to Ian.

Last edited:

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Ivy is Lena's friend though. Having this decision be through a friend talk isnt weird, the weird part is on ians side its thru jeremy, who's by design the token bully bbc.

HE. ISNT. YOUR. FRIEND.

If your friends are like that in the real world, GET AWAY FROM THEM. I Mean this genuinely, not mockingly. Your friends should make you feel good about yourself.

NOTHING in the game indicates that jeremy (and now that I think about it, pretty much ANY of Ian's "friends") are actually friends. Do they help him out of tight places? Are they loyal? Do they SHUT THE FUCK UP when another girl is over? (perry) To be fair, Ian's not much of a friend to them - as I sperged out about 10 pages back when you're not even given the option to be a straight up bro with Wade, immediately the dialogue assumes you enter the Cindy situation like a weasel.

The only genuine 'friend' interactions I've seen is like getting Holly's help on your book, or asking help to deliver to boss. To be fair to Emma, she seems like an actual friend too.

Come to think of it, almost all the male characters here are written either as snivelling weasels or unrepentent douchebags.. I guess turnabout is fair play if most male written games contain window dressing females, still, this shouldn't be hard to see.
Actually Jeremy helps Ian a lot, he tries to hook him up for a threesome with him an Alison if you didn't pursue her, He tries to encourage Ian to go after Jess before trying himself, He will not pursue Alison if you abject to it and will try to deny Lena if she and Ian got a thing going on. On top of all he will not rat Ian out to Dave despite Ian braking the Bro code like a cunt and remaining loyal to his best friend. And small things like getting them into a club if Ian and Perry dressed up like homless dudes and gets them free drinks and tries to step in when Ian and Axel are about to throw down.

Perry is a blabbermouth, that's true but his not doing it on purpose probably, it's mentioned several times he lacks tact and he is not doing it out of spite.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Opposite of linear. Abundance of path branching is both one of the main selling points & reasons updates are a crawl.

Well, depends on what you mean by linear, though. There are a bunch of path options, but any game that goes chapter to chapter is generally not going to be Open-world. Despite the wide path variety, you'll still be playing in order on your path, with different options depending on previous choices, just like in the majority of AVNs. Those options are just more plentiful here.
ok, thank you

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
do you know what a subjective thing is? if I don't think she's a milf she is not one.
If you think she is a milf then she is.
That's what subjective means. It's not something that's universally true. It's not a tag you can just place on something and if you do, you are using it wrong. (yes that means every game with that as a tag is using it wrong, all the "ilf" tags are used incorrectly)
It's something you express yourself about someone else. The woman has to be both a mother and someone you like to fuck. If both are not true then she isn't one, alternatively if both are true for you, she is.
Yes Lena is a whore I never wrote that she isn't one because of the choices I made, I was very clear about that. You are the one who keeps going back to that and misunderstanding it on your own. I said when the love routes are viable I will play those, but as they are now they are boring. I never wrote that it wasn't on me. You are the one who is misunderstanding on your own.
How else is a game intended to be played? You pick the choices you like and that's what I have done. Like every NTR game out there with a love route, it's clear which route gets the most attention.
That doesn't mean that I can't dislike what exists within those choices or want something changed or done differently or focus to be had elsewhere, it's still the choice that fits best what I want.
You are putting words in my mouth that's exactly what you are doing. I wrote specifically "Both of them are dicks if you play it that way. Which I do and also is why I don't give a shit about Ian.
Lena is a whore and I aim to get her to do whatever she can with everyone she can. "
I don't give a shit about Ian because I am playing Lena to be a whore. With the choices the game provides and the routes that exist, for me less Ian is better. And yes Ian is a blank slate that you can mold, which is why I find him boring. It makes him generic and the most common type of character that exists.
If you play the game with just Ian Faithful and Lena Faithful it's very short.
You got alot of time on your hands huh?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Actually Jeremy helps Ian a lot, he tries to hook him up for a threesome with him an Alison if you didn't pursue her, He tries to encourage Ian to go after Jess before trying himself, He will not pursue Alison if you abject to it and will try to deny Lena if she and Ian got a thing going on. On top of all he will not rat Ian out to Dave despite Ian braking the Bro code like a cunt and remaining loyal to his best friend. And small things like getting them into a club if Ian and Perry dressed up like homless dudes and gets them free drinks and tries to step in when Ian and Axel are about to throw down.

Perry is a blabbermouth, that's true but his not doing it on purpose probably, it's mentioned several times he lacks tact and he is not doing it out of spite.
That's probably true re perry - which is why I softed my inclusion of him into the SHIT friends group above. /\

Why though? Jeremy is an alright dude, he is never a dick to you (if you treat him as a friend). He is your standard dude trying to get his dick wet at every opportunity. And most of the girls he has sex him treat him the same way - just a dude with a huge dick to have sex with, nothing more.
In fact if Ian confesses to him that he likes Lena and wants to be in a relationship with her, he actually refuses Lena saying that Ian is his friend, and he would prefer not to do anything with her. If you continue on after that, then it means you want your Lena to be a cheat.
He offers a threesome with Alison if you are not on her path, he keeps his mouth shut when he catches you with Cindy, he helps you get inside the club if you are not dressed properly, he trains you in boxing.
You sound like you dont have good friends - Jeremy is a solid dude and a good friend to Ian.
Theres like stockholm syndrome around here or something...... Jeremy DOES backstab you on Alison - if you initially have interest in her, even if you tell him to f off and stay away - simply dancing with emma too long leads to the jeremy -allison fuck scene.

He does NOT refuse lena in the 4some post party 'truth-dare' scene regardless of ians earlier talk.

To get snarky with me saying I dont have good friends because I find a video game to be an awful representation of a friend is so far out there, I'm not even upset at it. Uhhhh I hope you have a good day, genuinely. That's about all I can say to that.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
That's probably true re perry - which is why I softed my inclusion of him into the SHIT friends group above. /\

Theres like stockholm syndrome around here or something...... Jeremy DOES backstab you on Alison - if you initially have interest in her, even if you tell him to f off and stay away - simply dancing with emma too long leads to the jeremy -allison fuck scene.

He does NOT refuse lena in the 4some post party 'truth-dare' scene regardless of ians earlier talk.

To get snarky with me saying I dont have good friends because I find a video game to be an awful representation of a friend is so far out there, I'm not even upset at it. Uhhhh I hope you have a good day, genuinely. That's about all I can say to that.
I don't remember it ever happening to me if Ian and Alison already sleeping together, until then, it's a free market and no bro code breach.
It's true, Jeremy is a very simple and a little bit of a man-child but apart from that he is a stand-up dude.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Jeremy DOES backstab you on Alison - if you initially have interest in her, even if you tell him to f off and stay away - simply dancing with emma too long leads to the jeremy -allison fuck scene.
It was Allison who pursue Jeremy when she sees you danced with Emma.
Jeremy tells Ian one time that he won't pursue friends girlfriend but if the girlfriend pursue him he wont stop that either.

rafinator89

Aug 9, 2018
Thres like stockholm syndrome around here or something...... Jeremy DOES backstab you on Alison - if you initially have interest in her, even if you tell him to f off and stay away - simply dancing with emma too long leads to the jeremy -allison fuck scene.
If you want Alison just for you, why would you grind, not dance, grind on Emma and Kiss her? Its a bit unfair that you flirt with Emma and complain about Jeremy doing the same with Alison. Btw I think that if you dont kiss Emma, Alison and Jeremy dont have sex but Im not sure.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He does refuse it if his relationship with Ian is decent or better. (the player needs to spend willpower point to override his objections) Perhaps here lies your problem? If you treat him like shit and let your relationship deteriorate, then he no longer feels obliged to be loyal to Ian.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Minerva is where it’s at. Nothing better than a deprived woman with pent up anger to have at your disposal. Her and Ian’s opposite personalities mesh so well.

Hope the dev plugs in an ending for the two. Her and Emma are the best chicks in the game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Minerva is where it’s at. Nothing better than a deprived woman with pent up anger to have at your disposal. Her and Ian’s opposite personalities mesh so well.

Hope the dev plugs in an ending for the two. Her and Emma are the best chicks in the game.
I can see Emma, but Minerva is a piece of shit who lets her personal issues drive complete lack of professionalism in the office. There's nothing "best" about it.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes