priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Correction for the above, for Fantasy genre Defeat ending is worth minus 1 point. (Perry also comments he hates it) As such, you really don't want to pick this one.
Yup just noticed, along with some other mistakes, edited now.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I'm taking over this guide with his kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for his help and guidance - I won't let you down. Here's the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.
You can also join official discord community or .

Guide updated to V0.9 Remastered (Beta)

If you want to support this guide, you can:

If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out his other content, you can do it here:
Please update the walkthrough.

• Sad
Reactions: BloodyMares

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Am not retconning anything, it is literally in the game's script:
Python:
            if ian_lena_love and ian_jeremy > 5:
                label v7jeremybrocode:
                    $ fjeremy = "sad"
                "I was about to get on my knees when Jeremy stopped me."
                j "Wait, wait..."
                $ flena = "blush"
                $ fivy = "n"
                $ flouise = "sad"
                v "What's the problem?"
                j "I can't do this... Not with Lena."
                lo "W--{w=0.5}why?"
                j "Well, I know... she's special to my friend, so..."
                j "I can't do it."
# ...
This branch triggers if Jeremy was told Ian has feelings for Lena, and their relationship is at 6+ (so at 50% or more)

As for why he'd still talk to you; it's because he isn't your enemy, doesn't hate you or anything. He simply no longer prioritizes Ian's wishes over his own, because Ian is no longer his close friend. But not to the point of being outright spiteful and going out of his way to hurt Ian on purpose, like you suggest.

If the player couldn't override it then you'd have the players complaining they can't have Lena fuck Jeremy behind Ian's back no matter what. It's a simple concession for their enjoyment.
And why there is no option to break friendship with jeremy or do enmity with him? Not only just for Lena NTR. But for others girl's NTR too like Alison. Atleast we can expect that option somewhere in the future? Otherwise it just so unrealstic that MC maintain friendship with him and dont get upset with him. I know if players want to take a decision, so many non ntr players would have break up friendship with jeremy long ago. This game doesnt feel like Immersive to me as playing as Ian, especially with the unfair, unrealstic options given for players to deal with jeremy. I know eva planning to make jeremy a BBC god in cuck routes that fucks with almost all the Ian's potential Love interests excluding one or two. But, please, for players who want to avoid jeremy friendship or even start enmity with him, I hope it will be available soon and we players we get to have some options win against him in that enmity.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And why there is no option to break friendship with jeremy or do enmity with him? Not only just for Lena NTR. But for others girl's NTR too like Alison.
There's no Lena or Alison NTR. If Lena fucks Jeremy (which she does before relationship with Ian is discussed) then she doesn't get in relationship with Ian. If Ian is in relationship with Alison then Jeremy doesn't get involved.

If you think a girl who casually hooks up with more than one guy is NTRing you, that's your own problem.

(Lena can cheat on Ian, sure. But that's with other guys)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
There's no Lena or Alison NTR. If Lena fucks Jeremy (which she does before relationship with Ian is discussed) then she doesn't get in relationship with Ian. If Ian is in relationship with Alison then Jeremy doesn't get involved.

If you think a girl who casually hooks up with more than one guy is NTRing you, that's your own problem.

(Lena can cheat on Ian, sure. But that's with other guys)
But there is a option in which lena can override jeremy's unwilling and fuck him in threesome right? So, that makes NTR no matter jeremy is willing or not. He is a shit friend.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But there is a option in which lena can override jeremy's unwilling and fuck him in threesome right? So, that makes NTR no matter jeremy is willing or not. He is a shit friend.
No, that's not correct. While she is not in relationship with Ian Lena can override Jeremy's reluctance to let her blow him. She is convincing him by telling him it's just a game and it's for the sake of his girlfriend. Afterwards, she can sext Jeremy and further convince him that he shouldn't be concerned about Ian because she is not, and that he should keep it secret. That's the point Jeremy stops arguing, after Lena basically seduces him throwing herself at him. Then she can visit him in the morning to blow and/or fuck him. If she does, she does not get into relationship with Ian, and eventually has a threesome with Louise and Jeremy.

It's not NTR because at no point of this Lena is in actual relationship with Ian. She simply decides she prefers Jeremy and follows through. That hardly makes Jeremy a "shit friend", it's not him who made all moves, but Lena (i.e. the player) Ian might have feelings for her, but Lena evidently doesn't, not enough to want a relationship with Ian, at least.

edit: amusingly, if down this route Lena can enter actual relationship with Jeremy, it might potentially lead to Ian being "a shit friend" by fucking Lena behind Jeremy's back. /s

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No, that's not correct. While she is not in relationship with Ian Lena can override Jeremy's reluctance to let her blow him. She is convincing him by telling him it's just a game and it's for the sake of his girlfriend. Afterwards, she can sext Jeremy and further convince him that he shouldn't be concerned about Ian because she is not, and that he should keep it secret. That's the point Jeremy stops arguing, after Lena basically seduces him throwing herself at him. Then she can visit him in the morning to blow and/or fuck him. If she does, she does not get into relationship with Ian, and eventually has a threesome with Louise and Jeremy.

It's not NTR because at no point of this Lena is in actual relationship with Ian. She simply decides she prefers Jeremy and follows through. That hardly makes Jeremy a "shit friend", it's not him who made all moves, but Lena (i.e. the player) Ian might have feelings for her, but Lena evidently doesn't, not enough to want a relationship with Ian, at least.

edit: amusingly, if down this route Lena can enter actual relationship with Jeremy, it might potentially lead to Ian being "a shit friend" by fucking Lena behind Jeremy's back. /s
This is absurd.

I generally LIKE ntr themes/games (just not IR ones) and your definition is just splitting hairs.

Normally I side with those defending ntr themes against the onslaught of REEEEEEE IS IT AVOIDABLE REEEEEEE.

But you've done lost the plot here. Everything about the 2 love triangles has ntr written all over them. This is not 3-party consensual, Deliverance-style swinging. This is a dev that clearly has a bully/cheating fetish (and theres nothing wrong with that! for the nth time), and writes characters accordingly. The ntr tag defintion makes no mention of whether they're in a relationship, only if the writting is designed to invoke feelings of jealousy in the player; which is obvious here.

Let me say it again for simplicity: EvaKiss has a bully/cheating fetish, and it strongly shows both in this and GGGB. That's not a bad thing, it can lead to some erotic scenes, if I thought it was all bad I wouldn't be playing this or here arguing. Players like harsha_26 and myself are advocating for removing these bully/cheating fetish themes from the non-ntr path, which seems quite reasonable.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes