ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There really is no female competition for Lena
Holly says hi, she's competition for Ian and Mark. (and Stan)) Other competitors for Ian are Alison and Cherry (both can end up as his love interests) Other Lena's potential love interests (Mike and Jeremy) already have girlfriends, and it's Lena who is competition in these pairings. For Axel, the competition is Cherry, she was also competition in the backstory.

There's no competition for Robert because honestly, no one has enough of garbage taste to want to pick that trash up.

Last edited:

Beshwayo

Oct 6, 2018
Can somebody share save before Minerva, please? I praised her beautiful hair, but no invitation for dinner. Already through 5 plays and still nothing. Thanks!

AngryBob2

Dec 24, 2022
see: my ranting 5 pages back on this exact issue.

People like to retort to this with "its not an ntr game you make the choices you make, so if you got cucked its because you chose that", but what they're omitting is the "slut it up" option with Lena is usually a giant red button you press, whereas the "bro it up/manwhore it up" option with Ian would respectively be a tiny switch behind multiple deadbolts and keypad pin entries. :ROFLMAO:
All I want is that if you go the good route with Cindy (tell her you love her and ask her to leave Wade) there should be ABSOLUTELY NO NTR SCENE WITH Axel. It would also be great if the game doesn't force you to watch Axel grope her and see her naked in every photo shoot.

Last edited:

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
All I want is that if you go the good route with Cindy (tell her you love her and ask her to leave Wade) there should be ABSOLUTELY NO NTR SCENE WITH Axel. It would also be great if the game doesn't force you to watch Axel grope her and see her naked in every photo shoot.
I mean it’s like in real life. If you don’t want your girl to be photographed naked but she wants do it no matter what. That girl is not for you and you should not tell her you love her. You knew what you were getting into when you picked Cindy.

AngryBob2

Dec 24, 2022
I mean it’s like in real life. If you don’t want your girl to be photographed naked but she wants do it no matter what. That girl is not for you and you should not tell her you love her. You knew what you were getting into when you picked Cindy.
So we are forgetting the point that I and many people have made in this thread. With Lena there actually ARE CHOICES to not be a cuckquean, but with Ian you're practically nervous at all times due to the game forcing you to be a cuckold

AngryBob2

Dec 24, 2022
Have you played the game or are you here just to be an anti NTR Troll?
I mean nothing I've said is trolling and obviously I've played it. Seriously looking at some of the reactions it seems you guys are getting paid to defend what can only be lazy writing or fetishism that interferes with the narrative of the game.

And as I said I am not against NTR WHEN IT IS OPTIONAL and that is the point many of us have made, it just seems that in this game it is not unilaterally optional for one side (Ian).

Reactions: monk_56

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I dunno, I just don't see Axel and Jeremy as threats. As a threat, Jeremy is a wannabe player that can't really hook up with anyone unless you let him. Axel is more of a minor villain if you're interested in Cindy or Lena, but has the emotional security and stability of a Tokyo faultline.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As a threat, Jeremy is a wannabe player that can't really hook up with anyone unless you let him.
Uhh regardless of the player's choice at the first dance club, Jeremy Fucks. It's either Allison or Emma based on choice, but in the end, he fucks. Is it because he's so miraculously charming and tells great stories and is the life of the party? Hmmmm. Or is it because he has the magical bbc bully plot armor? :unsure:

Fundamentally, this isnt even a consideration with the women - they do have partners that screw around on them, but we really don't care because they all have an abundance mentality- for good reason. If Lena gets rejected by Ian, we don't care because we have Robert (as much as he sux), Axel, Mike, Mark, Jeremy, Holly, Ivy, Louise, [holy shit im typing a long list] etc as options.

I think a lot of people wouldn't feel bad about this inequity if Ian had, for lack of a more polite term, a group of side pieces; girls seperate from the group and their spheres of influence, like he could find the equivalent to robert/mark/mike for Lena in the bar some night. He doesn't though, and all his options can be poached - which is why playing Ian always feels like playing defense. Furthermore, the game restricts certain actions to a greater degree with Ian than Lena - they can choose to be in a love relationship, and Lena STILL has the option in ch9/ch10 to mess around with mark/mike, whereas Ian's options with other girls are severely restricted - (as in, it forcibly breaks up you with Alison if you choose to date Lena). I just want some damn consistency- if one protagonist can screw around after the relationship start, why can't the other? Or why can't neither?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Uhh regardless of the player's choice at the first dance club, Jeremy Fucks. It's either Allison or Emma based on choice, but in the end, he fucks. Is it because he's so miraculously charming and tells great stories and is the life of the party? Hmmmm. Or is it because he has the magical bbc bully plot armor? :unsure:
Be dating Alison, bring Perry to the club and help set him and Emma together. Jeremy only gets his own hand.

Y'all are way too concerned with who Jeremy is having sex with when he is never in the way of the player getting Ian to sleep with whoever they want. Yes, he can have sex with women that Ian could also have sex with in a different playthrough or at a different point in the story. What a bully!

He's not trying to steal anyone from Ian and half the time he's willing to share stuff with Ian to an almost homo-erotic level lmao. Even if Ian never shows any interest in pursuing Alison he does all the legwork and gives you a threesome with her on a silver platter in chapter 10.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Holly is one who was before pretty difficult for Ian to get. Had to choose her over anything else for anything every time. Not sure now. Not doing a restart.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes