ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hey guys, is it possible for Ian's book to be so perfect that Holly has nothing to complain about, or will she always criticizes the plot for being all over the place?
If you get 8 points (check the table in the post above) Holly will have pretty much nothing but praise for Ian's book. The "plot is a bit over the place" actually indicates you've really messed up and only scored 2-3 points, and "all over the place" means the score of 0-1 point. :v

Gian55

Apr 20, 2020
Played through the game multiple time and got down to a couple of scenes I hadn't unlocked. Downloaded and installed the Gallery Unlocker and now the game won't load. Get the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/gallery.rpy", line 90, in <module>
TypeError: __init__() takes at least 8 arguments (8 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 550, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "scripts/gallery.rpyc", line 79, in script
File "scripts/gallery.rpyc", line 79, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2213, in execute
self.set()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2224, in set
value = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/gallery.rpy", line 90, in <module>
TypeError: __init__() takes at least 8 arguments (8 given)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Our Red String v0.9_Remastered
Tue Jan 17 08:04:28 2023

Anyone know what I need to do to fix?
same problem here

Dec 20, 2021
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I'm taking over this guide with his kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for his help and guidance - I won't let you down. Here's the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.
You can also join official discord community or .

Guide updated to V0.9 Remastered (Beta)

If you want to support this guide, you can:

If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out his other content, you can do it here:
Hey man, when will you upload walkthrough for chapter 10

• Sad
Reactions: BloodyMares

tzfangtz

Jun 20, 2021
It's currently not an option in the game. Whether that changes eventually only the developer knows and they ain't telling, i think.

(personally, i hope it does get implemented, these two are damn cute together)
Yes, I think they are really cute too when they met at the club for the first time .

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can someone explain to me why good Jess or bad Jess is tied to some dude you fuck in game? Like how does that even make sense? Maybe you don't want to fuck that guy, then fuck you no bad Jess for you! Why Eva why??
Slutty Lena gets slutty Jess.
Good girl Lena gets good girl Jess.

edit: btw, in case it's not clear, to get the bad Jess you can have Lena fuck either Robert or Mike, so you have some leeway.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you get 8 points (check the table in the post above) Holly will have pretty much nothing but praise for Ian's book. The "plot is a bit over the place" actually indicates you've really messed up and only scored 2-3 points, and "all over the place" means the score of 0-1 point. :v
>fight for Sci-Fi gets 0 point

Laaaaame.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey guys, is it possible for Ian's book to be so perfect that Holly has nothing to complain about, or will she always criticizes the plot for being all over the place?

My playthrough chooses Sci-Fi btw.
IkarusWestwand gives the best walkthrough, but but I did it in another way. I chose fantasy, red book card. All the following composite cards were also chosen by red ones. At the end, Holly said the book was perfect.
Maybe the color is a clue?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Why is there ntr tag. I don't see anyone mentioning this and I am holding off of downloading because of the tag.
The game has two protagonists: one male, one female. The two protagonists can date each other, but also other people. And girls your male protagonist dates/sleeps with can have other partners, if you choose.

Nuzult

Jan 17, 2023
Any and all NTR in this game is optional and self-inflicted by the player, if they so choose.
Even so, the biggest "NTR" storyline is really Netori, so it's not even that bad.

Quite the opposite, really. The Cindy plot is :love:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Even so, the biggest "NTR" storyline is really Netori, so it's not even that bad.

Quite the opposite, really. The Cindy plot is :love:
The Cindy plot is great, but at the same time Wade isn't that bad of a dude. Perry, on the other hand, I have no problem cucking.

Reactions: Nuzult

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
At this rate, the only pussy his going to get is if they adopt a cat.
He and Emma have a scene Ian can walk in on. And I think if Ian starts a relationship with Emma, it pretty quickly is implied that Perry and Cherry are getting it on too.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
He and Emma have a scene Ian can walk in on. And I think if Ian starts a relationship with Emma, it pretty quickly is implied that Perry and Cherry are getting it on too.
I know, you basically have to stay away from Cherry and Emma and even then Perry can't close the deal properly. :unsure:

Reactions: bonerland
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes