ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My original question was really more of an alternate reality where say Ian and Lena are celibate, except in the instances required to add to the holly_change variable, but still push Holly to be more outgoing. If two of the three people Holly is most influenced by are by all means not having any sort of sex, or really showing any interest in relationships what is the holly_change variable actually doing. More of a thought experiment I guess than what is in the actual game.
As mentioned above, the variable is associated with Holly's image of Lena as someone "friendly, cheerful and pretty" (and also not cripplingly shy). Lena's sexual practices and behavior have no bearing on it and don't impact variable's value in any way.

The points of change are: (+1 Ian comment, +1 Ivy talk, +1 cock dildo, +1 give number to guy, +1 marcel, +1 lena shooting)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
All of those have a holly_change variable attached to their decision. Encouraging Holly is a +1, Lena and Holly having sex takes away from the +2 you get from staying with Ivy and having a threeway. At that point holly_change should be well over 5+ for the Mark decision, so Lena cannot step in there.
A lot of variables have capped growth in this game. A lot of the checks end up being like "if holly_change < x; then holly_change++". You don't need to maximize every opportunity to gain "holly_change" to reach the maximum intended value for the current part of the game.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
holly change stands for corrupted holly in the future there will be 2 versions for holly sweet/innocent like at the moment and corrupted

like in her old game good girl gone bad with the best friend that had 2 versions in the changed/corrupted version she would do all kind of dancing/cheating and slutty things that made logical sense for the corrupted/changed person to act that way

so yes it would make logical sense for corrupted /changed holly to act more likle ivy/corrupted lena in the future
I don't think it's really a corruption mechanic. If it is, then I agree with ffive that we're to early in Holly's story for it to be a full on Eva from GGGB, becoming a slutty drug using gang whore doesn't really seem in the cards for Holly for at least another 5-6 chapters.

All of the changes for everyone in ORS has been much more of a slowburn than what we got in GGGB. Pretty much as soon as the first club scene in GGGB, you can have a fully bad Ashley and Eva.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
How many girls can Ian fuck in a single route? I mean, the ones that aren't exclusive to each other. I know that Cindy and Holly are, but what about Allison, Cherry and Emma?

Reactions: rogosh

gena orlov

Aug 14, 2017
How many girls can Ian fuck in a single route? I mean, the ones that aren't exclusive to each other. I know that Cindy and Holly are, but what about Allison, Cherry and Emma?
Alison, Cherry, Cindy (or Holly), Emma, Lena and Minerva, it's possible in a one playthrough.

Reactions: GaRbS

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I don't think it's really a corruption mechanic. If it is, then I agree with ffive that we're to early in Holly's story for it to be a full on Eva from GGGB, becoming a slutty drug using gang whore doesn't really seem in the cards for Holly for at least another 5-6 chapters.

All of the changes for everyone in ORS has been much more of a slowburn than what we got in GGGB. Pretty much as soon as the first club scene in GGGB, you can have a fully bad Ashley and Eva.
I think I am getting trolled at this point to be honest this are the things that influance the change viable (+1 Ian comment, +1 Ivy talk, +1 cock dildo, +1 give number to guy, +1 marcel, +1 lena shooting)

ivy talk : is very sexuall open minded talk about about ganbangs big diks holly about a random guy that fucks her
dildos : lena looks at a lot of different dildos and sextoys with her
give number to a guy : gives number to a random as fuck boy that ivy want to meet holly to give her more experince
marcel : the bouncer that flirts with holly she get attention for first time
lena shooting : again very sexual
than she change into more sexy cloth and underwear and magicly gives a better blowjob go to ivy classes religiously

and if we have her old game in mind and see all this things ofc holly change is a corruption viable hello???and ofc it makes sense if holly gets corrupted remember (ITS YOUR CHOICE as a player you dont have to change holly with lena)than it makes no sense if holly gets more and more open minded and sexual that she dosent cheat on ian in the long run so the relationship restriction make no sense with the corruption it would only make sense if you as a player chose to not corrupt holly than your ian and holly can have a sweet romantic realtionship with no drama at all and you can be happy and cuddels and than itwould make sens that holly only has eyes for ian and dont want much to do with ivy or drugs or anything in the futre but only than it would make sense

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Did you ignore the second sentence in my first paragraph? I never said that Holly was incorruptable, I said that if it is in fact a corruption mechanic, rather than Holly coming out of her shell, then we're still a couple of chapters away from that. Hell, in every scene with Holly except the gym and the club in chapter 10, Holly still is dressing in her normal attire. I wouldn't even call what she's wearing in either of those scenes "slutty" either, just cloths that reflect the confidence that is growing in herself and her body.

If Holly goes home with Mark, we're at maybe like step three, after 10 chapters, if you're comparing to GGGB. Eva and Ashley had hit not just sex, but drugs, piercings, and slutty cloths by what I would consider the second or third chapter. Again, ORS is much more of a slow burn on any sort of corruption mechanic.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
and if we have her old game in mind and see all this things ofc holly change is a corruption viable hello???and ofc it makes sense if holly gets corrupted remember (ITS YOUR CHOICE as a player you dont have to change holly with lena)than it makes no sense if holly gets more and more open minded and sexual that she dosent cheat on ian in the long run so the relationship restriction make no sense with the corruption it would only make sense if you as a player chose to not corrupt holly than your ian and holly can have a sweet romantic realtionship with no drama at all and you can be happy and than itwould make sens that holly only has eyes for ian and dont want much to do with ivy or drugs or anything in the futre but only than it would make sense
Dude, breathe. This isn't worth dying over.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Did you ignore the second sentence in my first paragraph? I never said that Holly was incorruptable, I said that if it is in fact a corruption mechanic, rather than Holly coming out of her shell, then we're still a couple of chapters away from that. Hell, in every scene with Holly except the gym and the club in chapter 10, Holly still is dressing in her normal attire. I wouldn't even call what she's wearing in either of those scenes "slutty" either, just cloths that reflect the confidence that is growing in herself and her body.

If Holly goes home with Mark, we're at maybe like step three, after 10 chapters, if you're comparing to GGGB. Eva and Ashley had hit not just sex, but drugs, piercings, and slutty cloths by what I would consider the second or third chapter. Again, ORS is much more of a slow burn on any sort of corruption mechanic.
I agree with you and I love slow burn corruption/cheating but this relationship restrictions with slutty lena and holly/mark scare me away a bit compared to her old game that it could be potentially that it doesn't make that much sens if we choose ian as boyfriend with alison,cindy lena or holly in the future if we choose to go down the corruption route which would be sad because i love drama/corruption/cheating/conflict between sexul desire(very good in the jeremy ,ian,alison treesome if ian underperforms or dont performs this scene was evas best scene ever ), lust and love/betrayle.........

Last edited:

FuggyD

Apr 9, 2021
I just got into this game. Im loving it by the way, but im a little confused by the "v10.0 Final" in the title. Is development over or is just referring to the final part of chapter 10?

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just found out that chapter 10 was released. Is it any good?
Only you know what you find any good. Play it yourself and find out.

I just got into this game. Im loving it by the way, but im a little confused by the "v10.0 Final" in the title. Is development over or is just referring to the final part of chapter 10?
It's the latter (and even that isn't accurate anymore, since there will be small extension to chapter 10) Overall the game is guesstimated to have ~20 chapters, when completed.

Reactions: FuggyD

Nickly

Mar 25, 2019
Final part of Chapter 10, new updates are usually structured like this
v10.0 Alpha
v10.0 Beta
v10.0 final
Some new scenes and bug fixes are added in each iteration

Reactions: FuggyD

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I think I am getting trolled at this point to be honest this are the things that influance the change viable (+1 Ian comment, +1 Ivy talk, +1 cock dildo, +1 give number to guy, +1 marcel, +1 lena shooting)

ivy talk : is very sexuall open minded talk about about ganbangs big diks holly about a random guy that fucks her
dildos : lena looks at a lot of different dildos and sextoys with her
give number to a guy : gives number to a random as fuck boy that ivy want to meet holly to give her more experince
marcel : the bouncer that flirts with holly she get attention for first time
lena shooting : again very sexual
than she change into more sexy cloth and underwear and magicly gives a better blowjob go to ivy classes religiously

and if we have her old game in mind and see all this things ofc holly change is a corruption viable hello???and ofc it makes sense if holly gets corrupted remember (ITS YOUR CHOICE as a player you dont have to change holly with lena)than it makes no sense if holly gets more and more open minded and sexual that she dosent cheat on ian in the long run so the relationship restriction make no sense with the corruption it would only make sense if you as a player chose to not corrupt holly than your ian and holly can have a sweet romantic realtionship with no drama at all and you can be happy and cuddels and than itwould make sens that holly only has eyes for ian and dont want much to do with ivy or drugs or anything in the futre but only than it would make sense

The easiest way to "corrupt" Holly is just feed her to Ivy. Won't be surprised if she'll turn like her in future updates.

Reactions: pavlogrk

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The easiest way to "corrupt" Holly is just feed her to Ivy. Won't be surprised if she'll turn like her in future updates.
Speaking of feeding Ivy, I was really hoping there was a path to get Alison and Emma in the pole dancing class too. That tease in chapter 5 had me giddy when both girls didn't outright dismiss Ivy's invitation.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes