Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Don't you guys find it unfair that Lena's options for male interests aside from Ian are so problematic and toxic? It's either cheating in some way, abuse, blackmail or just being plain pathetic like Robert. Meanwhile Ian only has Cindy to compare.

I'll make a list of the least terrible relationship options for both, from worst to best.

Lena:
1-Seymour (blackmail, manipulation, practically prostitution)
2-Axel (manipulation, ex bf who cheated on you)
3-Jeremy (cheating with your best friend's bf)
4-Robert (he's pathetic)
5-Mike (making him cheat on his gf)

Ian:
1-Cindy (cheating with your friend's gf)
2-Emma (cockblocking your best friend from someone he has legit feelings for, kinda NTR vibes)
3-Minerva (kinda being blackmailed into fucking her? Making a married woman with children cheat)
4-Cherry ((cockblocking your best friend from someone he could have possibly gotten with)
5-Allison (cockblocking your friend from someone he was looking to get his dick wet, pretty much a non-issue)
6-Holly (literally no problems unless you cheat yourself)
7-Lena (same as above)

It speaks volumes that Ian's most problematic relationship is only as bad as Lena's third worst. And Ian's second and third worst are at most as bad as Lena's best!

Even Lena's sapphic relationships aren't safe from being problematic, what with Ivy and Louise. Only Holly is wholly good, holy God!
How is it cock blocking with Cherry, Alison and Emma?

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
How is it cock blocking with Cherry, Alison and Emma?
With Allison Jeremy is actively pursuing her for sex, so Ian getting in the way of that is straight up cockblocking. With Cherry and Emma is not quite to that level, since Perry isn't actually doing anything, you just do stuff that makes their relationship not happen, which is why they're much better.

The relationship with Cherry in and of itself is pretty much a non-issue. Even pursuing Emma is not really bad per se, but it's the slight feeling of guilt that makes it just a bit worse than a normal relationship. So in truth neither of these two are cockblocking, I just called them that because I had no other word for it and neither NTR or cucking fit.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
With Allison Jeremy is actively pursuing her for sex, so Ian getting in the way of that is straight up cockblocking. With Cherry and Emma is not quite to that level, since Perry isn't actually doing anything, you just do stuff that makes their relationship not happen, which is why they're much better.

The relationship with Cherry in and of itself is pretty much a non-issue. Even pursuing Emma is not really bad per se, but it's the slight feeling of guilt that makes it just a bit worse than a normal relationship. So in truth neither of these two are cockblocking, I just called them that because I had no other word for it and neither NTR or cucking fit.
Ian is not trying to prevent Jeremy or Perry from getting laid, his is just winning the race.
If all humans had your mentality we would be extinct by now.

And if I remember correctly, Alison is the one who is pursuing Ian, and Jeremy even encouraged Ian to go for it(when she calls the first time). How is that cock blocking?

And regarding Emma, sure it's a little bit sensitive because Perry got a crush on her, but the guy got a spine like an overcooked noodle and you need to push him on her basically for him to get to 3rd base.
No way scoring with Emma is cock blocking.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena has no idea of this history between them and instead sees a relatively attractive colleague who saves her job (if only temporarily) and satisfies her sexual urges.
Robert is only a douchebag if the player makes him one through their choices.
Lena comments on her own, without any player's input, that she has zero interest in Robert and his annoying advances. It's only if the player pushes her to give in when presented with his thinly veiled threats of getting her fired that she somewhat tolerates having sex with him and keeps him as a booty call, but nothing more than that.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Lena (literally no problems unless you cheat yourself)
This is actually my biggest criticism about the story right now. Lena has absolutely no control over whether she wants to date Ian or not. So long as Ian asks her out in Chapter 2, then the game railroads her into dating him (whether the player wants that or not. They might just want them to hang out as friends getting to know each other) and the only way for her to dump him is if Ian cheats on her.
Right now, the only way for Lena to reject Ian's advances is if... Ian doesn't choose to pursue her at all... Kind of dumb if you ask me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and GaRbS

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Ian is not trying to prevent Jeremy or Perry from getting laid, his is just winning the race.
I mean, of course that's not his goal, the cockblocking is just part of the process.
If all humans had your mentality we would be extinct by now.
What is that supposed to mean?
And if I remember correctly, Alison is the one who is pursuing Ian, and Jeremy even encouraged Ian to go for it(when she calls the first time). How is that cock blocking?
What word would you use to describe a man beating another man at getting into a woman's pants then? Because I honestly don't know.
And regarding Emma, sure it's a little bit sensitive because Perry got a crush on her, but the guy got a spine like an overcooked noodle and you need to push him on her basically for him to get to 3rd base.
No way scoring with Emma is cock blocking.
Yeah, you're right, which is why I rescinded my statement regarding Cherry and Emma.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Don't you guys find it unfair that Lena's options for male interests aside from Ian are so problematic and toxic? It's either cheating in some way, abuse, blackmail or just being plain pathetic like Robert. Meanwhile Ian only has Cindy to compare.
I imagine it's deliberate design choice for a game aimed mostly at male players -- having guys other than the male MC they mostly associate with helps fragile egos, and meantime providing decent female options again, for the male MC they mostly associate with, is pleasing. /s

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert and GaRbS

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I imagine it's deliberate design choice for a game aimed mostly at male players -- having guys other than the male MC they mostly associate with helps fragile egos, and meantime providing decent female options again, for the male MC they mostly associate with, is pleasing. /s
Are you actually being sarcastic here? Because this just sounds like the honest truth :KEK:

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
This is actually my biggest criticism about the story right now. Lena has absolutely no control over whether she wants to date Ian or not. So long as Ian asks her out in Chapter 2, then the game railroads her into dating him (whether the player wants that or not. They might just want them to hang out as friends getting to know each other) and the only way for her to dump him is if Ian cheats on her.
Right now, the only way for Lena to reject Ian's advances is if... Ian doesn't choose to pursue her at all... Kind of dumb if you ask me.
Thats not true, you got multiple options to ditch Ian, for example, in the sex shop with Ivy or here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I mean that pretty girls going to have a line of guys after them at all times, if you consider going after a girl cock blocking just because she got other options your gene pool would die.
No, of course not. I would only call it cockblocking if it's a friend of yours who is also pursuing the same girl. Tho I guess you would call it winning or scoring?

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
No, of course not. I would only call it cockblocking if it's a friend of yours who is also pursuing the same girl. Tho I guess you would call it winning or scoring?
I mean, it depends. Clearly in Alison's situation Jeremy is fine with it and even pushing Ian after her too.
If I had a friend who had a crush for someone(like Perry and Emma) and he was going after her actively(unlike Perry) I would not go for it myself out of respect for him.
But Alison, Cherry and Emma are none of those.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Lena comments on her own, without any player's input, that she has zero interest in Robert and his annoying advances.
That scene is about Lena being so hung up about Axel that she's too distracted and isn't in the mood for a new relationship. Her lack of interest in Robert is more to do with dating him than merely hooking up with him.

It's only if the player pushes her to give in when presented with his thinly veiled threats of getting her fired that she somewhat tolerates having sex with him and keeps him as a booty call
He only attempts to blackmail Lena if she refuses. Go out with him willingly (no need for sex) and he'll freely cough up the information and will stand up for you regardless of whether you hook up with him or not. (Of course, he'll put a little less effort in if you don't, but he won't have a massive chip on his shoulder the way he does if you straight up reject him)
She questions her choice to have hooked up with him at first, but then admits that it scratched her itch and more they end up doing it, the more she enjoys it because he learns to satisfy her sexually.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyMares

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I mean, it depends. Clearly in Alison's situation Jeremy is fine with it and even pushing Ian after her too.
If I had a friend who had a crush for someone(like Perry and Emma) and he was going after her actively(unlike Perry) I would not go for it myself out of respect for him.
But Alison, Cherry and Emma are none of those.
Yeah, I'm not saying Ian is doing anything bad or wrong for pursuing those relationship, only that they're a bit more muddy than Holly and Lena. In the end other than Minerva and Cindy all of Ian's love interests are fine, and even Minerva is not that bad.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Pretty certain she only says that to Ivy when she turns him down.
I'd say it comes up earlier and by default:
Python:
    r "You're the best, have I told you already?"
    l "Yeah, you did."
    r "You need to let me take you out for drinks to thank you for all the great work you do."
    "It wasn't the first time he proposed that. I hadn't taken him up on his offer yet..."
    l "Let's survive this week, first."
If she keeps saying no then the guy should just take a hint already. It also shows she isn't interested in him. Whether this is because of being hung up on her ex or for whatever other reason is secondary. But if she actually was interested then "being hung up on the ex" wouldn't be an issue -- case in point, she doesn't turn down Ian when asked out, even though crazy ex is still around to be hung up on just the same.

He only attempts to blackmail Lena if she refuses.
"Only". A real upstanding citizen. Can't imagine why Lena could have any second thoughts about getting involved with such guy.

(i did have Lena refuse his request because that was her standard behavior regarding Robert to date, so, well, he didn't paint himself in a positive light there)

She questions her choice to have hooked up with him at first, but then admits that it scratched her itch and more they end up doing it, the more she enjoys it because he learns to satisfy her sexually.
Well, that's a wee bit different from "she only sees a relatively attractive college who scratches her itch", isn't it? If that was really all she saw, then what reasons would she have to question her choice?

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144 and GaRbS

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
He only attempts to blackmail Lena if she refuses. Go out with him willingly (no need for sex) and he'll freely cough up the information and will stand up for you regardless of whether you hook up with him or not. (Of course, he'll put a little less effort in if you don't, but he won't have a massive chip on his shoulder the way he does if you straight up reject him)
Note, Robert will not stand up for Lena when it matters unless she sleeps with him. You can "lead him on" until chapter 3 without sleeping with him and keep things in friendly terms (he says he will speak in Lena's favor), but if you choose to not have sex with him by then, they will start arguing and Lena will end up being fired early the same way as if she had rebuffed him from the start.

Robert only wanted one thing from Lena and will not have her back and help her keep her job unless she gives it to him, plain and simple.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes