Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'll accept this, with a caveat the more you make these tournaments sound like a solar eclipse that absolutely cannot be missed, or the chance is lost forever, the less viable career it makes for Wade as a "professional gamer" in such unpopular franchise.
Remember, the one Wade's attending is an international FG tournament. It's his biggest chance to compete, make a name to himself, hang out with veteran players, build up networks, etc. Not all events will be at that scale, so he really can't miss it. It might even be comparable to EVO if you've ever heard of it.

E-sports players exist you know, and they make money. Yes, FG is usually on the poverty side, but it can be a viable way to make a living if you keep grinding. Considering that's where Wade's passion lies, it won't be hard.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Remember, the one Wade's attending is an international FG tournament. It's his biggest chance to compete, make a name to himself, hang out with veteran players, build up networks, etc. Not all events will be at that scale, so he really can't miss it. It might even be comparable to EVO if you've ever heard of it.

E-sports players exist you know, and they make money. Yes, FG is usually on the poverty side, but it can be a viable way to make a living if you keep grinding. Considering that's where Wade's passion lies, it won't be hard.
Not to mention, Cindy's own "ambition" of being a model is as hard to achieve as being a "pro gamer".
She is just a selfish cunt.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not to mention, Cindy's own "ambition" of being a model is as hard to achieve as being a "pro gamer".
Eh, there's 4+ models in the game, famous designers and modeling agencies, but not a single professional gamer. The city the game is taking place in is famous for arts, so i'd say it's considerably easier to get one's modeling career started here. And Cindy apparently is quite good at it even without any experience, while Wade's performance is a bit of a mixed bag.

And how about we lay off pointless insults? They only make you look childish.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
And how about we lay off pointless insults? They only make you look childish.
It's not an insult if it's true. Is not only her lack of support towards Dave, his birthdate for example, she admitted to Ian she organized this birthdate because she wanted to go out clubbing with her boyfriend and her friends, she doesn't care about Dave that much or about his birthday, not to mention she actually cheats on him if you go on this path. This is as selfish as it goes.
Thus, selfish cunt.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
It's not an insult if it's true. Is not only her lack of support towards Dave, his birthdate for example, she admitted to Ian she organized this birthdate because she wanted to go out clubbing with her boyfriend and her friends, she doesn't care about Dave that much or about his birthday, not to mention she actually cheats on him if you go on this path. This is as selfish as it goes.
Thus, selfish cunt.
Cindy is a spoiled princess, I find it difficult to like her as a person, she even got jealous of Lena's singing in ch10 and i think that says a lot about her character... at least she's hot.

Clondoran

Mar 9, 2022
Cindy is a spoiled princess, I find it difficult to like her as a person, she even got jealous of Lena's singing in ch10 and i think that says a lot about her character... at least she's hot.
Can you blame her? She is traped in disfunctional relationship with Wade who doesn't have need to acomplish anything in his life exept of videogames or get out of his comfortable bubble despite all Cindy attempts to shake him a bit. Of course she would be jealous of Lena, the girl is three years younger than Cindy yet doesn't strict herself in what she is passioned about and live her life as she pleased! Thats the kind of thing Cindy want for herself yet when every time she tries Wade comes by and forbid the pursuit by wining or complaining.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Would you believe me if I said I got possessed by the demonic spirit of my poor deceased ex and made to re-register? :p
out of reactions

i believe everything about you,big sister:giggle:

and believe me,
i always try to crawl away from here ,
but they always grab me by the legs from my coffin,
to come back here.

p.s:really beautiful new signature !!:love::love:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Can you blame her? She is traped in disfunctional relationship with Wade who doesn't have need to acomplish anything in his life exept of videogames or get out of his comfortable bubble despite all Cindy attempts to shake him a bit. Of course she would be jealous of Lena, the girl is three years younger than Cindy yet doesn't strict herself in what she is passioned about and live her life as she pleased! Thats the kind of thing Cindy want for herself yet when every time she tries Wade comes by and forbid the pursuit by wining or complaining.
They're both bad tbh, they have nothing in common and their relationship wouldn't last anyway with or without Ian/Axel interference...
for the record Cindy is also always whining or complaining and tries to impose her needs on the group like trying to go to a different bar that none of her friends wants to go to and gets mad when no one wants to accompany her and when Ian does go with her she gets angry when he refuses to pay for her drinks ??!!! like seriously ?? she's the one who wanted to go there....
Anyway that's just Cindy's character, it's who she is it has nothing to do with wade. Plus nobody is forcing her to be with him she can just dump him and go pursue her dreams or whatever instead of blaming everyone else like she always does.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
she even got jealous of Lena's singing in ch10
Her jealousy of Lena is only going to intensify further down the line, especially if her modelling career doesn't take off the way she's expecting it to (Cindy on Stalkfap when?)
Lena can easily get by in life with her good looks alone (intentionally or not) That's something Cindy desires as well.

Reactions: GaRbS and JoJoPool

Clondoran

Mar 9, 2022
They're both bad tbh, they have nothing in common and their relationship wouldn't last anyway with or without Ian/Axel interference...
Somehow they resemble Ashley's parents from the last game to me. Wouldn't be surprised if ~20 years latter thats how their relationship would go down decide both of them to continue stick together!

for the record Cindy is also always whining or complaining and tries to impose her needs on the group like trying to go to a different bar that none of her friends wants to go to and gets mad when no one wants to accompany her
Yeah, its true. Then again they are Wade's friends, not hers! Cindy doesn't interact much with any of them outside her boyfriend envolvment. No wonder she can't stay foot with any of them (with exeption of Ian of course giving the choices you make)

Plus nobody is forcing her to be with him she can just dump him and go pursue her dreams or whatever instead of blaming everyone else like she always does.
What can I say, girl still love him. Or at least doesn't want to hurt his feelings... in her own way. Plus its not like Cindy know herself what to do outside of being with Wade, she have insecurities of her own

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes