Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
View attachment 2339331
Hello everyone,

After spending some time focused on development, I finally bring some news. Quite a lot is going on right now behind the curtains, but I wanted to announce that a special prologue to Chapter 11 will be released soon. It's kind of a throwback to GGGB's development, when a "preview" of the upcoming chapter would be released containing one or two scenes. Though in this case it will be a bit different.

Some of you commented that the ending to Chapter 10 felt a bit underwhelming and you're right; I had to end it there due to development timelines, as I always want to add more. And while structuring Chapter 11's plot, I decided to release a prologue that works simultaneously to cap things off for Chapter 10 and set up what's coming for the next chapter.

This small update will contain several scenes, 2 of which are lewd scenes. The art is about 50% done, and the writing is at 75%, so it should come out pretty soon. The release will follow the usual structure (Alpha, Beta, Full) but the rotation will be faster, this being a short update and the task of bug-fixing being easier.

More news about this soon!
I have to say, wasn't expecting this.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I wonder if this will lead to a short cycle for chapter 11 then. Will Chapter 11 shrink by an amount since there will be a bridge between 10 and 11? Or will 11 still be a "full" release to be expected around the normal cycle time.

I suppose it doesn't really matter all that much. This is exciting news regardless.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I wonder if this will lead to a short cycle for chapter 11 then. Will Chapter 11 shrink by an amount since there will be a bridge between 10 and 11? Or will 11 still be a "full" release to be expected around the normal cycle time.

I suppose it doesn't really matter all that much. This is exciting news regardless.
It reads more like it's a small extension to chapter 10 so i imagine it shouldn't really make the development time any shorter for chapter 11. But it's nice news either way.

Reactions: bonerland

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can anyone remind me what i need to do to get the Ivy gym scene?
I'd be interested to know too. I have not found the trigger for it.
You need Ian to develop enough rapport with Ivy, picking dialogue options with her which increase their friendship. Somewhat crucial bit, Ian needs to be in relationship with Lena and admit that to Axel in Ivy's presence, when opportunity arises. Ivy likes people who aren't wet blankets.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You need Ian to develop enough rapport with Ivy, picking dialogue options with her which increase their friendship. Somewhat crucial bit, Ian needs to be in relationship with Lena and admit that to Axel in Ivy's presence, when opportunity arises. Ivy likes people who aren't wet blankets.
I know I've admitted to Axel before. But maybe that was on the playthroughs where I didn't have Ian persue Lena. I think the playthroughs that I do persue Lena I don't normally tell Axel, could have sworn I had one where that was the case though.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2339331
Hello everyone,

After spending some time focused on development, I finally bring some news. Quite a lot is going on right now behind the curtains, but I wanted to announce that a special prologue to Chapter 11 will be released soon. It's kind of a throwback to GGGB's development, when a "preview" of the upcoming chapter would be released containing one or two scenes. Though in this case it will be a bit different.

Some of you commented that the ending to Chapter 10 felt a bit underwhelming and you're right; I had to end it there due to development timelines, as I always want to add more. And while structuring Chapter 11's plot, I decided to release a prologue that works simultaneously to cap things off for Chapter 10 and set up what's coming for the next chapter.

This small update will contain several scenes, 2 of which are lewd scenes. The art is about 50% done, and the writing is at 75%, so it should come out pretty soon. The release will follow the usual structure (Alpha, Beta, Full) but the rotation will be faster, this being a short update and the task of bug-fixing being easier.

Our Red String: The Interlude.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
View attachment 2339331
Hello everyone,

I really hope this is a one time thing

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes