duiguinho6798

May 21, 2019
It's interesting how Eva Kiss maintains a cohesive story and good characterization. It's been nearly 2 years (I think) since I stopped at Chapter 6. I haven't touched ORS since then, and I've only recently seen a glimpse of how long Eva seems to be taking to produce the chapters, and the reaction from the fanbase. Anyway, going back after all these years and playing from the beginning again, damn boy, the game is still pretty good. Minerva and Alison remain the best girls.

Nov 1, 2022
It's interesting how Eva Kiss maintains a cohesive story and good characterization. It's been nearly 2 years (I think) since I stopped at Chapter 6. I haven't touched ORS since then, and I've only recently seen a glimpse of how long Eva seems to be taking to produce the chapters, and the reaction from the fanbase. Anyway, going back after all these years and playing from the beginning again, damn boy, the game is still pretty good. Minerva and Alison remain the best girls.
You're lucky you get to play the game after the revamp

Reactions: hhhhy

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He seems like an ok guy. Too bad for him he got a cunt of a girlfriend.
I wouldn't call Cindy a cunt. She certainly has issues. But the reason for the failure of their relationship is that they are completely different people and want different things from life. Some people just don't fit. Maybe at the beginning of their relationship they were more suitable for each other, but now this couple is doomed.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Im cofused, is this game finished?
What confuse you really ? The missing "Complete" tag ?

Version: 10.0 Final means that this update is at its final stage after been in "alpha" then "beta" to reach its "final" version.
Hope you are less confuse now. :)

Reactions: Slimeee

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I wouldn't call Cindy a cunt. She certainly has issues. But the reason for the failure of their relationship is that they are completely different people and want different things from life. Some people just don't fit. Maybe at the beginning of their relationship they were more suitable for each other, but now this couple is doomed.
In the game we constantly see her in HIS favourite bar doing things HE wants to do, but when she wants to do something different, like go to a bar SHE likes, he's a prick. I'll happily take her off his hands. He doesn't deserve her.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not me. He has a beautiful girlfriend that he seems to go out of his way to ignore and berate. He prefers to play video games... not a fan of his or P-P-Perry for that matter.
To be fair he does seem to also consider things Cindy tells him -- like in ep.10 where he has doubts about the whole gaming thing and says Cindy might be right about it, something Ian can advise him on, one way or the other. But overall yes, Cindy's frustration comes mainly from being recent addition to a group of old friends who are very set in their ways and unwilling to make any concessions or even effort to accommodate the newcomer.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
To be fair he does seem to also consider things Cindy tells him -- like in ep.10 where he has doubts about the whole gaming thing and says Cindy might be right about it, something Ian can advise him on, one way or the other. But overall yes, Cindy's frustration comes mainly from being recent addition to a group of old friends who are very set in their ways and unwilling to make any concessions or even effort to accommodate the newcomer.
Yup, good description of the situation. I don't know, I'm strange, I like to please my woman. I was married for 36 1/2 years (she died two years ago) and I would do anything to make her happy and she would reciprocate. She used to feel it was her job to do the dishes and would apologize for not doing them. My response was always "I didn't do them either, so I guess we're even" ;)

Someone like Wade will never stay in a decent relationship as he is far too selfish. Him and P-P-Perry just rub me the wrong way. I dislike it when women are mistreated like that or their feelings aren't considered. If you don't take care of them, someone else will.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
That's the thing, what common ground the two seemed to have is gone, neither of them did anything wrong, other than an unwillingness to compromise, They just don't seem right for each other.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes