duiguinho6798

May 21, 2019
I really missed this game, I haven't played in a long time. I'm on ch 9 and it's progressing very well. It's really nice that every move you make has a consequence, I love realistic games.
I ship Ian/Lena, Wade/Cindy, Perry/Emma. But I think I'll try to do it in other relationships, these are my favorites for now.

I don't want this game to ever end lol. It's like a real life game. Love life, family problems, social life, working life, psychological situations etc.
I don't know if the developer is considering adding other things like marriage life, kids. It would be really nice if he added that kind of stuff as well with slow progress.

It would be interesting if there was a time skip within the game's story when it develops further, and add a system of couples that you molded during gameplay living together and having children.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I really missed this game, I haven't played in a long time. I'm on ch 9 and it's progressing very well. It's really nice that every move you make has a consequence, I love realistic games.
I ship Ian/Lena, Wade/Cindy, Perry/Emma. But I think I'll try to do it in other relationships, these are my favorites for now.

I don't want this game to ever end lol. It's like a real life game. Love life, family problems, social life, working life, psychological situations etc.
I don't know if the developer is considering adding other things like marriage life, kids. It would be really nice if he added that kind of stuff as well with slow progress.
Id guess "marriage life, kids" would only present itself in the "endings". And I believe that if a game is going to have those elements it has to be presented early on. At this point it could seem shoehorned.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Any new Cindy content on this 11 version? If not I will just wait lol
Sadly, Cindy is absent in the Ch.11 prologue, and her appearance in actual Ch.11 might be limited too, given she's selected as Wildcats' "new face" and Axel will be working with her during summer.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm 99% sure that Ian was late to the Emma thing because he was with Cindy.
Yes, him being late is determined in the script by Ian having affair with Cindy. So having it as part of Ian's side in Ch.11 is a reasonable guess. However, she's likely to be out of picture for a while afterwards and probably won't show up at Perry's beach house.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For sure, she broke up or paused her relationship with Wade so it'd be awkward if both were present
Well, Lena can be potentially fresh after breakup with Ian, but it doesn't make her turn down the invitation outright, nor stops Perry from inviting her in the first place, so i doubt that would stop Cindy as well. Working with Axel though, on the other hand... :sneaky:

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Well, finished prologue and I am satisfied with teasers we got. Only one minus was Stan's reaction on Lena's words.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I am not sure how I managed it but in one of my saves Lena turns him down and he does not make any fuss about it. He is just disappointed and he is like ok Ill just go to my room and let you finish breakfast.
He does that if Lena has pampered him up to this point and is eligible to accept his request, but chooses to turn him down without freaking out.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes