ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I am not sure how I managed it but in one of my saves Lena turns him down and he does not make any fuss about it. He is just disappointed and he is like ok Ill just go to my room and let you finish breakfast.
He does that if Lena has pampered him up to this point and is eligible to accept his request, but chooses to turn him down without freaking out.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
He does that if Lena has pampered him up to this point and is eligible to accept his request, but chooses to turn him down without freaking out.
Well she has indeed been nice to him MOST of the time with two exceptions: 1. Even though she agrees to pay the extra rent she does tell him they should have been warned 2. Even though she agrees to pose for him every time, she has accepted his money and she has not teased him, let alone let him cum over her body (this is my save I call "Pure', where Lena has only slept with ChadIan up to now but suggested a threesome in the prologue, as I intend to set them on a swinger path if Eva lets me). Furthermore, she is not eligible to accept his request.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Hell yeah, downloading the game right away!! :PogChamp:

That said, I'd be surprised if Eva goes down the homeless guy rabbit hole and lena ends up sleeping with him.. but for now, I'm more excited for Axel and cindy!
god damm right I am so exited about cindy and axel I hope he fucks her brain out and fucks her silly I dont care about that CUCK ian he choose cindy over his friend and choose the cheating hoe he deserves what is coming in his direction:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Good Gone Bad Jess have two Paths:
Keep Jess in her slutty toxic nature- Is her on the right
Get Jess to better her-self and stick off drugs: You get Jess on the Left

I swear I didn't know Slutty Jess was in the game until this scene and it's a great detail.

I never pick Robert or Mike because there kind of trashy and boring.

I prefer Lana with Ian and Holly in terms of relationships.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
In Good Gone Bad Jess have two Paths:
Keep Jess in her slutty toxic nature- Is her on the right
Get Jess to better her-self and stick off drugs: You get Jess on the Left

I swear I didn't know Slutty Jess was in the game until this scene and it's a great detail.

I never pick Robert or Mike because there kind of trashy and boring.

I prefer Lana with Ian and Holly in terms of relationships.
GG Jess: Lena doesn screw Robert or Mike, engagement varies on whether you work with Geymour or not. If you do, she is likely with Dave, if not Ashley.

Well if you have Good Jess in your playthrough, she'll tell Ian she's engaged. And seems rather devoted to it, so not much chance of NTR. Not sure about Bad Jess.
BG Jess, if you play your cards right and NOT mention about her past and play it cool, maybe down the road we might hook up with her. With GG Jess, I don't think a little flirt won't hurt, and who knows, maybe there might be something down the road between Her/Ash-Dave/Ian for a one time thing. Won't know for sure, but do agree she does seem devoted to her relationship.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
After playing through the prologue final, I'm disappointed to see the teasing/cuck route is quite likely going to be a railroaded shitshow like GGGB was for those players that want to play with the route but don't want something so extreme (i.e. an emotionally committed couple with a healthy, balanced relationship that still has... you know... penis in vaginal sex with each other to express their love, or something crazy like that, while playing up the kink sometimes too).

All Chapters up to Chapter 10: Build a solid, loving, emotional and sexual relationship between both MCs (no additional dicks), but still have Lena go full Stalkerfap.
Chapter 10: Choose: Ian shows a lack of confidence in beginning of Chapter 10 sex scene > Choose: Lena denies him & has him jack off at the end of Chapter 10 for a little teasing kink.
Very next sex-scene, featured in Full Prologue is still:
Auto: "I'm a dominant bitch now. I'm going to ride your face while you jack off, then fall asleep with you unsatisfied + deny you a shower with me the next morning since you're suddenly unimportant to me after two specific choices". It's all a little too sudden and extreme based on that play-through if the route continues like that without additional options.

Sure, there's still a possibility Eva changes that up in Chapter 11, but with the auto-choice solidified here, it's not looking good, imo. There could've easily been another menu selection in the scene to go back to normal sex with scene assets that were already created, but I have a feeling based on how routes thinned in GGGB, it'll be a pure "never-inside" femdom route or nothing (making us wonder why they're even still together as a couple, like with Eric & Ashley).

Preemptive: Not really interested in a back-and-forth on these two specific topics:
1. "Could happen". I already said it could. I just very highly doubt it will at this point given current twists/handling & previous development trends.
2. "Just don't make those choices". Not a helpful addition either, fwiw, as that would also eliminate the route entirely.

Just expressing my disappointment that a route I was looking for is likely (keyword likely) not going to happen. Fair enough, it's a long game with a plethora of options and a long development time. Logically, Eva was going to have to steamroll some choices at some point to speed things up. I was hoping she'd give this route a more believable feel & complexity this time than she did in GGGB. Given that assets were already created for a more normal, loving route, it wouldn't be too hard to add a few choice menus to mix the routes up a little more. If this turns out to be such a steamroll, guess I could easily do some simple modding.

A switch route between Ian/Lena would be amazing too, which I'm 100% definite won't happen in the actual game. So if I end up having to mod to get the route I'm looking for when the game is complete, I could easily throw that in too.

Last edited:

alteredcourse

Aug 5, 2020
Does anyone know the requirements for Ian to have sex with Cindy in ch7? I had the choice to have him kiss her outside after the events in the club but then the only option was "stop it". Lust is at 5, friendship near max. I guess there's something I missed along the way :/

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Does anyone know the requirements for Ian to have sex with Cindy in ch7? I had the choice to have him kiss her outside after the events in the club but then the only option was "stop it". Lust is at 5, friendship near max. I guess there's something I missed along the way :/
Iirc it requires a point of willpower.

Reactions: alteredcourse
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes