seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I don't trust Ivy... I think she might pimp Holly out to make a few bucks on the down low. Holly's fantasy was "Sex with a stranger" remember... Holly will become a prostitute if left in the hands of Ivy. She may already have done so with Mark.

Dec 19, 2019
I noticed something while playing this game. Many of the characters in the story have an opposite gender counter part.

Ian / Lena: Extremely flexible in what they can do as they are both protagonists they have to be counter parts.

Stan / Holly: Intelligent and shy nerd with a crush on someone.

Mike / Emma: Sexy Latina horn ball she plays the drums and works at a record store, and he is a DJ so both have lives that revolve around music and sex.

Louise / Perry: "Whiny bitch room mate" need I say more? Also, you get the choice to bang the person they are with / want to be with behind their back.

Cindy / Axel: Hot blonde model that is horny and unhappy about the state of their relationship status.

Jeremy / Ivy: Both are highly sexual and push things to be more sexual every chance they get. Neither is shy about sharing pictures of their sexual exploit with their friend.

Minerva / Ward: A lustful elder with a position of authority.

Ed / Molly: Happily married older couple that have been together forever.

Robert / Alison: Never fully compatible in the bedroom and things always go to far. Alision when you cream pie her or try anal she gets upset. Robert is never satisfied in the bedroom either needing to resort to stuff like cosplay and Lena tends to lie to him to keep him happy.
Hmmm, here I digress. I think Cindy's counterpart is Mike, basically they feel dissatisfied in the relationship they are in and are going to cheat on their boy/girlfriend with one of the protagonists. And I believe Axel's counterpart is Gillian, the exes of the protagonists who cheated on them and now the protagonists may realize they still have feelings for them.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
guys I have a question before playing the game since this game is not a harem game does making Ian a manwhore :BootyTime: ruin the relationship between him and Lena, is it mandatory for lena to date other people or is it possible to make her Ian exclusive (spoilers are ok)

thanks
I can tell you Lena can avoid dick altogether if you want. Not sure on the Ian question.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
guys I have a question before playing the game since this game is not a harem game does making Ian a manwhore :BootyTime: ruin the relationship between him and Lena, is it mandatory for lena to date other people or is it possible to make her Ian exclusive (spoilers are ok)

thanks
These are several questions actually.
1. ' does making Ian a manwhore ruin the relationship between him and Lena' a) Technically, the answer is: we dont know that yet, as Lena hasnt found out at this stage of the game. b) There is a strong hint that if she finds out, it might well be Stan denouncing Ian in the near future c) If she does find out, she will most probably take it pretty bad, given the Axel-Cherry antics which are the ONE reason of her breaking up, PLUS when she accepts a serious relationship with ChadIan she DOES warn him their relationship implies him not sleeping around. So I suspect if she finds out about it her reaction is going to be quite somethin.
2. "is it mandatory for lena to date other people or is it possible to make her Ian exclusive" = absolutely. I have one save which I call good girl Lena and she has only sleppt with Ian up to now, girls included. Actually, you could even play the game and prevent Lena to have any sex at all (not sure I'd see the point thu)

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
My Lena went for Mark in the club, later she got a text message from him and there is "what about Holly?" option grayed out.
What are the condition to choose that option?
I didn't encourage Holly to go after him a few chap ago at the club but I also tried to do the opposite, but then,
I didn't get an option to dance with Mark at the club, even when i interrupted them.

Anthers

Apr 9, 2022
My Lena went for Mark in the club, later she got a text message from him and there is "what about Holly?" option grayed out.
What are the condition to choose that option?
I didn't encourage Holly to go after him a few chap ago at the club but I also tried to do the opposite, but then,
I didn't get an option to dance with Mark at the club, even when i interrupted them.
Maybe with Ivy's drug?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hmmm, here I digress. I think Cindy's counterpart is Mike, basically they feel dissatisfied in the relationship they are in and are going to cheat on their boy/girlfriend with one of the protagonists.
Mike doesn't seem to be dissatisfied with his girlfriend, he just opportunistically fucks a hot girl who throws herself at him, as a bonus to his ongoing relationship which he says is going fine, when Lena inquiries about it. He doesn't appear to think much of it, least of all show any remorse. It's very unlike how Cindy is acting.

And I believe Axel's counterpart is Gillian, the exes of the protagonists who cheated on them and now the protagonists may realize they still have feelings for them.
A big part of Axel's role is, he's actively chasing after Lena and apparently never accepted the idea she'd leave him. Gillian is very much the opposite, she's the one who left Ian (if Ian's dream is any indication) and didn't contact him at all, much less try to get together again.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She may already have done so with Mark.
Ch.11 Prologue explicitly denies this:
Python:
                if holly_guy > 1:
                    l "I've heard you and Mark have been getting along since that night at the club..."
                    h "Oh, that... Yes, well..."
                    l "Did you go all the way with him yet?"
                    h "No, not yet... But he wanted to go on a date this weekend..."
                    if holly_guy == 3:
                        l "Really? So nothing happened the night he brought you home?"
                        h "Well, um... Yeah..."
                        h "I gave him a... blowjob in his car."
                        l "So you can be naughty too!"
                        h "I don't normally drink that much, and... Well, it felt right, so I thought... Why not just go with the flow?"
                        l "That's how it's done. Just relax and I'm sure everything will go just fine."

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I don't trust Ivy... I think she might pimp Holly out to make a few bucks on the down low. Holly's fantasy was "Sex with a stranger" remember... Holly will become a prostitute if left in the hands of Ivy. She may already have done so with Mark.
that would be hot as hell:oops::oops: but only if she is in a relationship with ian(otherwise the corruption would be quite boring) I still dont understand this cheating restrictions with lena for example at the moment hope this dont continues

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
She's only upset at the first creampie. Later scenes make it obvious she has breeding kink.
how do you get this what skill requiaments? and if you do get this how alioson reactions in the treesome if jeremy creampies her??? does she react different??that would be hot

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
how do you get this what skill requiaments? and if you do get this how alioson reactions in the treesome if jeremy creampies her??? does she react different??that would be hot
Keep giving her creampies. Also, choose "I wanna cum inside you" or something when Ian and Alison sext. Forgot which chapter though, but I know it's before the fuckfest trip.

Dunno about Jeremy creampie because I refuse to share Alison with anyone.

Reactions: mommysboiii

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
Holly's fantasy is just your typical rape fantasy most young women/girls have, honestly. "Sex with a stranger" is misleading because she explicitly wants to be assaulted in the safety of her house and "raped" by the "rapist".

Have a good feeling if holly_change is high enough, she'll try it out with Ian later down the line.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Good game but i have some questions
1.What is the best plot for Ian's Book
2.Can we get a threesome relationship with Ian, Cherry and Emma?
3.Can we get a threesome relationship with Ian, Lena and Holly?
4.Can we get a threesome relationship with Ian, Lena and Louise?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
that would be hot as hell:oops::oops: but only if she is in a relationship with ian(otherwise the corruption would be quite boring) I still dont understand this cheating restrictions with lena for example at the moment hope this dont continues
"President mommysboiii, we are at defcon 1. Your decision is grave and crucial, but there is precious little time. Shall we deploy the warheads or greenlight Operation Ghostlight. Sir, we have one shot."
'Hmm.... I think his wife should cuck him but only if he is a nice guy/nerd type and the other guys much better in bed -- i think the general has a big cock so that would be vry hot.'
"...I ..uh, sir, the time for psychological warfare has gone. We have precious few minutes to avoid a total nuclear annihilation."
'... a what?'

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I can tell you Lena can avoid dick altogether if you want. Not sure on the Ian question.
These are several questions actually.
1. ' does making Ian a manwhore ruin the relationship between him and Lena' a) Technically, the answer is: we dont know that yet, as Lena hasnt found out at this stage of the game. b) There is a strong hint that if she finds out, it might well be Stan denouncing Ian in the near future c) If she does find out, she will most probably take it pretty bad, given the Axel-Cherry antics which are the ONE reason of her breaking up, PLUS when she accepts a serious relationship with ChadIan she DOES warn him their relationship implies him not sleeping around. So I suspect if she finds out about it her reaction is going to be quite somethin.
2. "is it mandatory for lena to date other people or is it possible to make her Ian exclusive" = absolutely. I have one save which I call good girl Lena and she has only sleppt with Ian up to now, girls included. Actually, you could even play the game and prevent Lena to have any sex at all (not sure I'd see the point thu)
thanks a lot :love:

Reactions: lucadiadis

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
Good game but i have some questions
1.What is the best plot for Ian's Book
It depends on the genre you have chosen, but you can find several posts in this thread with the solution. Just use the search function and you should find the answer.
2.Can we get a threesome relationship with Ian, Cherry and Emma?
3.Can we get a threesome relationship with Ian, Lena and Holly?
4.Can we get a threesome relationship with Ian, Lena and Louise?
For all these questions the answer is "not yet", but the second one is confirmed as possible by Eva Kiss herself, and the last one is highly possible, given Ian and Lena are searching for a girl to experiment with (if you chose that option).

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes