mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Wildcats is supposedly established top tier model agency in game world. Perhaps you simply have wrong impression of it due to confusing it with Billy's project, and Axel being involved?
yeah and them hire a young,unexperinced,naive random person with zero experince which sound very strange but we will see

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Exactly, you will get the OPTION to dump her, the other way around you get no option and are penalized for it.
I said option because i didn't want to presume it'll be automatic. For all we know, it might be automatic, but there's quite a few opportunities for Lena/Ian to break up which are actual options and not forced. So, again, let's hold back preemptive complaints.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Even though Wildcats is a model agency and Seymour engages in photography and hires models on his own, due to his wealth and connections he should probably be able to influence Wildcats if he wanted. I don't think Wildcats' decision to hire Cindy is in any way connected with Seymour, but I could easily imagine Seymour promising Lena to get her into Wildcats provided she becomes even more deeply involved with him.

Axel already tried to use the same trick on Lena but he clearly lacks the means to directly influence Wildcats' decisions as he wasn't able to get Ivy hired by them even though she closely cooperates with him.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I said option because i didn't want to presume it'll be automatic. For all we know, it might be automatic, but there's quite a few opportunities for Lena/Ian to break up which are actual options and not forced. So, again, let's hold back preemptive complaints.
I mean a cuck path has been confirmed, but a cuckquean path looks highly unlikely.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ever heard of the concept of hiring young talent to develop?

Guess not. Explains alot then.
yeah MAKES TOTAL SENS as a top tier super model agency with a lot to lose no way but dont worry

daddy seymour will prob buy the whole wildcats agency down the line anway probably the whole city this guy is a true dark souls endboss I can already hear the music in my head if he enters the bulding

baby ian vs seymour that would be a good meme for this homemade guy KEKW

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
yeah MAKES TOTAL SENS as a top tier super model agency with a lot to lose no way but dont worry

daddy seymour will prob buy the whole wildcats agency down the line anway probably the whole city this guy is a true dark souls endboss I can already hear the music in my head if he enters the bulding
Your just asking facepalms at this point.

Some modelling agency take chances on unexperienced talents to add to the listings as well as resumes with the unexperienced talent. Generally they will take them in, help them show them the ropes, get them a chance to flourish to, see where that investment has lead them in terms of stock, ad money, etc. and go from there.

As for Geymour, unlikely, but then again your all about Dilfs and getting cucked so thats not a surprise.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I mean a cuck path has been confirmed, but a cuckquean path looks highly unlikely.
Again, it's pure presumption on your part, isn't it? Lena is established as character with submissive streak a mile wide. Axel messed up capitalizing on it, but it doesn't mean someone else (or Axel that got smarter about it) can't successfully exploit it.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

NOTE: There is very little of my code in here, most of the mods are coming from the JDMOD. This is a complicated port, please be kind.

Version: 10.3 Ch 11 Prologue + JDMOD by JohnDupont

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 281 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Thx for the port, love your work :love:. I experienced at least 20 hard crashes throughout the playthrough.
I later played around with the settings a bit, but still had the same issues. It´s not a dealbreaker, just a bit annoying and just wanted to let you know.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Again, it's pure presumption on your part, isn't it? Lena is established as character with submissive streak a mile wide. Axel messed up capitalizing on it, but it doesn't mean someone else (or Axel who got smarter about it) can't successfully exploit it.
Their are routes where Lena finds out about Ian cheating and she instantly breaks it off. Ian finding out about Lena cheating seems to be coming around the same time as the cuck path.

Clearly they are treated differently by the author.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Their are routes where Lena finds out about Ian cheating and she instantly breaks it off. Ian finding out about Lena cheating seems to be coming around the same time as the cuck path.

Considering the fact that Eva is inconsistant of a fair amount of things with this game and its characters, it's not really surprising.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

Considering the fact that Eva is inconsistant of a fair amount of things with this game and its characters, it's not really surprising.
sure buddys I have a idea maybe as a young talent you can pitch that idea to apple ,microsoft or eva kiss

I have a AMAZING idea that will define the erotic game genre.
We just delete every male cheracter in game,every cuck route or anything interesting drama or corruption related in game, make ians dick 16 times the details more veins and 3 d animated zoom in and 2 times the size.Ian can cheat as much as he wants no quenstions asked.
Than we call this game let me thing mhhh what about

our red dik? :BootyTime:
our red summertime saga?:BootyTime:
our red harem hotel?:BootyTime:
our red WVM?:BootyTime:
Ian becomes a rockstar?:BootyTime:
Ian in milf city? :BootyTime:
big dick ian solving crimes?:BootyTime:

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
sure buddys I have a idea maybe as a young talent you can pitch that idea to apple ,microsoft or eva kiss

I have a AMAZING idea that will define the erotic game genre.
We just delete every male cheracter in game,every cuck route or anything interesting drama or corruption related in game, make ians dick 16 times the details more veins and 3 d animated zoom in and 2 times the size.Ian can cheat as much as he wants no quenstions asked.
Than we call this game let me thing mhhh what about

our red dik? :BootyTime:
our red milf city?:BootyTime:
our red summertime saga?:BootyTime:
our red harem hotel?:BootyTime:
our red WVM?:BootyTime:
Ian becomes a rockstar?:BootyTime:
That would be nice
Or just maybe stop punishing Ian for shit Lena is rewarded for.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
yeah and them hire a young,unexperinced,naive random person with zero experince which sound very strange but we will see
i.e. a model. You have to follow commands, maintain balance & act natural, but it's not a top-tier skill gig requiring years of training or the hottest models would be 68, dragging their titties behind them on the runway. Though then again, with the current crop of Victoria's Secret models, maybe Molly's still got a shot.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Their are routes where Lena finds out about Ian cheating and she instantly breaks it off.
Ian has a chance to apologize and reconcile with Lena afterwards, though their relationship won't be as strong in this route. Also, she breaks it off because Ian sleeps with their best friend Holly. It's pretty fucked up to the point that Ian feels so guilty about it he immediately confesses to Lena—no chance for lying at all.

Ian finding out about Lena cheating seems to be coming around the same time as the cuck path.
I don't know much about the Cuck path, but so far Ian hasn't found out about Lena's cheating—just assumptions. The humiliation scene where Lena dominates Ian and teases him about fucking another men is just dirty talk for Ian since—once again—he doesn't have any concrete evidence of Lena cheating. Let's say Ian finds out about Lena fucking Jeremy, I believe he'll break it off immediately as well. Also, I'm pretty sure his Cuck path has been developed since him jacking off to Lena's Stalkfap. Feel free correct me here.

If you really want to see Lena's Cuckquean path, it might trigger during her and Ian's threesome in the future. Seems reasonable to have it there.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure his Cuck path has been developed since him jacking off to Lena's Stalkfap. Feel free correct me here.
Actually, what seems trigger cuck path is Ian showing insecurity when Lena say he is "one of the best" cocks she got. If he simply react with "ok" to that, even if he jerk off and feels excited about Lena's stalkfap, there is no cuck path to him.
Which in fact i think was a very good and smart decision from Eva.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes