Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Forgive me if this has been discussed at length, but has there been any hints at possible pregnancy course even if as just the endings? Couple of interesting scenarios I wouldn't mind seeing:

- Wade raises Ian's or Axel's (or some other white guy?) baby as his own with Cindy (Wade thinks it's his)
- Emma gets knocked up and both Jeremy and Ian have no idea who was the lucky fella
- Holly gets triplets from Ian on romantic loyal route (happy family ending)
- Lena gets pregnant, but gives baby (babies!?) for adoption
- Louise gets knocked up by Jeremy, they split up, Stan and Louise start to get along and he helps her raise the kid
- Gillian shows up with bunch of ginger rugrats and Ian steps in to help make a family

And well if you would like some darker themed ending or story part...
- Minerva gets pregnant and has a miscarriage somewhere down the line

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Forgive me if this has been discussed at length, but has there been any hints at possible pregnancy course even if as just the endings? Couple of interesting scenarios I wouldn't mind seeing:
Considering Alison's love for creampies and her bad reaction to the pills, I'd say there's a very high chance of her getting pregnant one of these days, probably even the first day Ian officially becomes her boyfriend.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
This whole talk of "oh X isn't as good looking as Y because Y is a model and X isn't" is pretty hilarious given all these characters are traced pictures of women that literal millions of men routinely jerk off to.
I had to put an emphasis on this to prove my point lmao, but yeah this is hilarious and somewhat dumb. Also I'm curious who Alison was inspired by? Gonna take a guess and say rocketbabey since she resembles her a lot in some of her pictures.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I had to put an emphasis on this to prove my point lmao, but yeah this is hilarious and somewhat dumb. Also I'm curious who Alison was inspired by? Gonna take a guess and say rocketbabey since she resembles her a lot in some of her pictures.
Her body in most of the scenes was inspired by August Ames. Not sure about the face, to me she kinda looks like young Dana DeArmond.

Reactions: Outlier69

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I mean... isn't it heavily implied that Alison has had a crush on him since high school? Yeah, she is not a literal model, but she is the polar-opposite of bad-looking, that's for sure.
I never called any of the girls bad-looking, but in the context of the story characters treat Cindy and Lena specifically as being the most attractive women. If Alison really had this big crush throughout their entire friendship, just like Holly, and like how Minerva had a thing for Ian, doesnt that speak to how socially lacking Ian can be without player input? That he had three attractive woman crushing on him but did not manage to sleep with one of them and instead got cheated on by Gillian and proceeded to spend the following months wallowing in self pity.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. If you think that "average guy" is witty, intelligent, charming, good looking, well behaved *and* good in bed, then you have very optimistic idea of what constitutes for average, typical and plain. But might want to ask some women about it for a more realistic perspective.

Out of ORS cast i'd say Robert and/or Mark are positioned as "average guy", with shortcomings balancing out the few advantages they have.
"witty, intelligent, charming, good looking, well behaved *and* good in bed" my point is that the witniness, intelligence is created by the dialogue chosen by the player. Before this Ian is distinctly around average or slightly above average. The good in bed thing is conjecture. We don't know how he performed with Gillian annd the player can make Ian perform terribly in bed. There are even hidden stats charater_satisfaction in the code. Sure in most scenes Ian performs good and satisfies his partner, but those scenes happen because of player input and even his performance is influenced by the player. Not that it even affects his attractiveness, notl like the women know before sleeping with him, unless we're talking repeat customers

1685632782218.png
These are Ian's stats at the start of the game before the player has any input. Ian's stats for his charisma are average and his intelligence and fitness are both 1 deviation above average. I'd argue being witty is a combination of both intelligence and charisma. He is only slightly above average in the categories you listed. And yes 5 is defined as average by the author.
1685633009006.png
To be fair these aren't necessary to the game or even strict 'canon', but they are made by the author and convey the author's intent of the characters being slightly above average at the start of the game.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
annd the player can make Ian perform terribly in bed
Not really. The player can make him have a performance anxiety, resulting in no sex at all, but I don't remember any roleplaying opportunities to make Ian outright bad at sex, where the girls he's with are underwhelmed about his performance. Ian's oral game is stated to be one of the best for example by both Lena and Minerva. The only time where his performance can be very weak is during the threesome with Alison and Jeremy, where she comments that he finished rather fast.

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Not really. The player can make him have a performance anxiety, resulting in no sex at all, but I don't remember any roleplaying opportunities to make Ian outright bad at sex, where the girls he's with are underwhelmed about his performance. Ian's oral game is stated to be one of the best for example by both Lena and Minerva. The only time where his performance can be very weak is during the threesome with Alison and Jeremy, where she comments that he finished rather fast.
Depends on what you call having a 0 satisfaction score in the code. Besides, not getting it up, prematurely orgasming, doing counterintuitive actions like slowing down while giving a pounding, and saying uncalled for shit that ruins the mood can all be player controlled and are absolutely bad showings in bed. Maybe saying performing terrible is an exaggeration I guess.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Considering Alison's love for creampies and her bad reaction to the pills, I'd say there's a very high chance of her getting pregnant one of these days, probably even the first day Ian officially becomes her boyfriend.
hope the baby is black:coffee::coffee: will be interisting to see how she will talk herself out of that one to ian

you know ian I accidentally slipped and fall on jeremys cock again :sneaky: :sneaky:

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Her body in most of the scenes was inspired by August Ames. Not sure about the face, to me she kinda looks like young Dana DeArmond.
Now it makes sense why I like her so much. Thanks for the info.

I never called any of the girls bad-looking, but in the context of the story characters treat Cindy and Lena specifically as being the most attractive women. If Alison really had this big crush throughout their entire friendship, just like Holly, and like how Minerva had a thing for Ian, doesnt that speak to how socially lacking Ian can be without player input? That he had three attractive woman crushing on him but did not manage to sleep with one of them and instead got cheated on by Gillian and proceeded to spend the following months wallowing in self pity.
I feel like we're arguing different things. My point is that Ian is good enough to be able to attract good-looking women(e.g. Alison) even before the game starts. He is no loser by any means. Whatever happens after you start the game depends on what your tastes and/or kinks are and whoever you want Ian to be.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
There are even hidden stats charater_satisfaction in the code.
is this true ??? tell me more sir how can I influance this most of the time cheracters are satisfied if I have low flame stat my ian is worse in bed??? or need i make the diecission that dosent have flames???

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
is this true ??? tell me more sir how can I influance this most of the time cheracters are satisfied if I have low flame state my ian is worse in bed??? or need i make the diecission that dosent have flames???
No generally flame options give the most satisfaction. Emma, Cherry, Lena, and Alison have satisfaction stats, but they have little effect on the outcomes, generally just minor dialogue differences I think. You can see where they are if you ctrl+F satisfaction on the walkthrough.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
"witty, intelligent, charming, good looking, well behaved *and* good in bed" my point is that the witniness, intelligence is created by the dialogue chosen by the player.
Yes, but it doesn't change the fact that's what Ian is potentially like, and so it's somewhat silly to describe such man as "average". The player certainly can have Ian act somewhat average -- that is, pick poor options in dialogues, underperform in bed, don't put effort in his book, lazy around and wank for hours. But, surprise, if Ian acts this way then he generally fails to impress girls enough to establish relationships with them, or finds himself dumped.

Before this Ian is distinctly around average or slightly above average.
If by this you mean the game then we have zero idea what Ian was actually like before it. All we know is that his long time friend Allison has been crushing on him, while he formed relationship with Gillian that lasted years, until it eventually broke down.

The good in bed thing is conjecture.
It's hardly conjecture when normally Ian is capable of regularly satisfying every woman he gets in bed with. That this is up to the player it's meaningless argument -- average guy doesn't have choice of being excellent or poor performer, he will be at best mediocre because he doesn't know any better.

These are Ian's stats at the start of the game before the player has any input. (...) To be fair these aren't necessary to the game or even strict 'canon', but they are made by the author and convey the author's intent of the characters being slightly above average at the start of the game.
There's only one small problem with reading these stats in such manner. You know who else is "distinctly average" or just tiny bit above average by this metric? These girls:

1685641046873.png 1685641057312.png 1685641092761.png

Now, don't get me wrong, am fine with the idea of Ian being "just as average" as Lena or Cherry. But i suspect these same people who are fast to call Ian average would scoff quite a bit if you told them any of these girls is "just disctinctly average", too. :sneaky:

edit: to put it differently, i think what we have here is the same effect TVTropes lovingly puts as "Hollywood Homely" i.e. the baseline being drawn so high that character which is supposed to be unattractive would in reality turn men heads as she walks by, because she's gorgeous compared to what actual average (nevermind homely) is like. Ian (and Lena and Cherry etc) are "average" in this sense, but their "average" has very little to do with actual human average, which is considerably lower than what these characters demonstrate.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I tried to play this game but unfortunately my potato cannot run it well :FacePalm:, I have input lag of more than 3 seconds which prevents me from responding to time-limited events and I have to load a save every 10 minutes because the dialogs start to run slow. In the 20 minutes I was able to play I hated the MC boss, the one who gets angry about the books reviews :KEK:.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes