Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
I don't mind if Ian become a cuck in the exclusive Lena relationship for those who are into it, but I hope it's just optional. If Jeremy or anyone else is invited for a threesome or anything else, that it always stays in our control and that it doesn't turn Lena into a whore in the Vanilla/exclusive relationship.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't mind if Ian become a cuck in the exclusive Lena relationship for those who are into it, but I hope it's just optional. If Jeremy or anyone else is invited for a threesome or anything else, that it always stays in our control and that it doesn't turn Lena into a whore in the Vanilla/exclusive relationship.
It's already optional.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I can't wait playing as Lena in the next update and cucking Ian with Holly. I plan on Ian having a committed relationship with Holly. No side bitches, no flings, except Ian being romantic with Holly. Cucking with Holly just hits different. Unlike other girls, Holly is more shy, earnest, has feelings for Ian for a long time and just the sweetest person. Other girls are more slutty and more sexually open so having them cheat isn't as rewarding as it is with Holly. Holly finally getting her dream of being with Ian, and Ian being serious and romantically committed with her, only for her to get corrupted and having affairs she never would have imagined before is just too sweet. Add to the fact that Holly is the most similar to Gillian out of all female characters. Even more, Holly knows Ian's ex cheated on him and couldn't imagine how such a wonderful person like Ian could cheated on, and how horrible this woman must have been to cheat on Ian :love:.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ian has a clearly buff build even in Chapter 1. He just doesn't have his muscles outlined like some bodybuilders but he has the mass in his muscles, thus has a healthy diet and works out constantly. If he wasn't in good shape, he'd just be either skinny like Danny or have a bit of a belly like Perry or even both, skinny torso with a belly. Good shape isn't measured by combat skills, only how you look. I somehow doubt that movie stars with chiseled bodies all know martial arts and can defend themselves in a fight against most people without proper combat / martial arts training.
I wouldn't call Ian's build in Ch. 1 as buff. Fit is more fitting—pun intended.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Yes, it's optional!

Reactions: Mamaragan

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
What's the name of the save folder for this game?I've played this game in the past but i completely abandoned and don't know about the story but my old save files are still in the game
What's the name of the save folder for this game in renpy games folder?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What's the name of the save folder for this game?I've played this game in the past but i completely abandoned and don't know about the story but my old save files are still in the game
What's the name of the save folder for this game in renpy games folder?
Maybe C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\RedString-1574621830

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
is there a min height for models ? none of the girls are like 175cm except for Alison who is 178cm

Thought Lena is quite tall, surprised to know she is 166cm only

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
is there a min height for models ? none of the girls are like 175cm except for Alison who is 178cm

Thought Lena is quite tall, surprised to know she is 166cm only
Think it's mostly for fashion models, it might be less of a concern when modelling is about shooting nudes.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
All that matters is that Ivy and Ian hooking up, with a whorlwind romance that we all expected to happen. Nothing else matters. Holly and Lena can happily hook up and be great lovers to one another. Stan can die of a heartattack. Jeremy can be forced into paying child support payments for Alison and Louise or get clamida for all I care.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes