Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Enough dooming, let's rank Holly's suitors:

S: Marcel
A: Mark, Ivy
B: Ian, Lena
C: Clark, Stan

Would be cool to see Holly interact with the other males in the cast too.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

Not seeing why Mark would get A rating. The only traits he's shown are he's Jeremy-level thirsty for any girl that as much as looks at him, and similarly crass to take pictures of girl he scores with and send them to other people. Most likely without permission. Pretty pathetic really, C would be generous for him.

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022

S: Me
A:
B:
C:
D: Ian, Marcel, Lena
F: Everyone Else

:LOL:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not seeing why Mark would get A rating. The only traits he's shown are he's Jeremy-level thirsty for any girl that as much as looks at him, and similarly crass to take pictures of girl he scores with and send them to other people. Most likely without permission. Pretty pathetic really, C would be generous for him.
I'm more questioning how Marcels is S tier when the guy has better options than Holly, nor does he show any interest. Then again, the user likely just wants Holly to be Blacked.

Hawkes Holly Suitors:
S: Lena, Ian
A: Ivy
B: Emma
C: Mark
D: Clark
F: Stan

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm more questioning how Marcels is S tier when the guy has better options than Holly, nor does he show any interest.
Hmm i thought Marcel showed quite a bit of interest in Holly? It seems he's found the library card thing she's pulled cute to the point he remembered her and struck a conversation on subsequent visit, even if he had "better options" as you put it, like Lena, right next to her. He was gentle enough that Holly opened up to him a little too, despite how shy she normally is around strangers.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hmm i thought Marcel showed quite a bit of interest in Holly? It seems he's found the library card thing she's pulled cute to the point he remembered her and struck a conversation on subsequent visit, even if he had "better options" as you put it, like Lena, right next to her. He was gentle enough that Holly opened up to him a little too, despite how shy she normally is around strangers.
Yeah but is that enough to say 'OH HE IS CLEARLY INTO HER'? Not really. It could mean that he was just being friendly and corjol with her. And by better options, other than Lena/Ivy, there could be other dancers, let alone other possible patrons.

lostinadream

Apr 28, 2023
This phrase applies to practically every game here. With each update the plot gets bigger, taking more time to tie the story

Why? Literally she gives bi-weekly updates on what stage she's in for the next update
updates can take long but only if they are big updates. chapter 11 was like 10 minute playtime. so...
I mean this update needs to be 1 hour playtime or something and then I can call it yeah it worth the wait.

Reactions: Balsamic

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

>Marcel on S tier

Do you think Holly is built for BBC, by chance?

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes