fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Waiting for Cindy and Axel or hopefully Cindy and Jeremy action
Cindy and Axel has been set up for so long, but I wonder how Eva Kiss will implement it. Will they have already slept together if Ian didn't follow Cindy at the party? Or will either Lena or Ian be present for the first time secretly watching or maybe even participating? We know Axel has taken polaroids of Lena before, so maybe he will take similar shots with Cindy and Ian will only find out when it's too late. My guess it will have something to do with the Wildcats and the way we see it unfold is first through Lena's eyes as she spies on them or is herself invited.

There are so many possibilities for this anticipated scenes, I'm curious as to how Eva Kiss will handle it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Cindy and Axel has been set up for so long, but I wonder how Eva Kiss will implement it. Will they have already slept together if Ian didn't follow Cindy at the party? Or will either Lena or Ian be present for the first time secretly watching or maybe even participating? We know Axel has taken polaroids of Lena before, so maybe he will take similar shots with Cindy and Ian will only find out when it's too late. My guess it will have something to do with the Wildcats and the way we see it unfold is first through Lena's eyes as she spies on them or is herself invited.

There are so many possibilities for this anticipated scenes, I'm curious as to how Eva Kiss will handle it.
My fifty cents is this: If Ian is trying to help Wade and Cinders out with their relationship, it won't happen. If Ian shows interest/becomes a scumbag friend and engages with Cinders, it won't happen. If Ian supports Cinders but doesn't show interest or can't help Wade out with his relationship, then could happen.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
My fifty cents is this: If Ian is trying to help Wade and Cinders out with their relationship, it won't happen. If Ian shows interest/becomes a scumbag friend and engages with Cinders, it won't happen. If Ian supports Cinders but doesn't show interest or can't help Wade out with his relationship, then could happen.
Yeah I agree, I doubt Eva would make Cindy cheat on Ian, even though Cindy has demonstrated the capacity to cheat, unless there is an option to make Ian royally fuck up. I'd also add that you could probably just ignore their relantionship problems and get a similiar result. I think the highest likely path is to push Cindy to nude model and not intervene when Axel touches her and not have any scenes with her/have a low relantionship score with her.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I wouldn't really count on Cindy/Jeremy, given these two basically have no interactions. Like, it'd be like Robert getting it on with Allison -- not theoretically impossible, but pretty much completely out of the blue.
I agree it won't happen, at least for a while yet. Eva seemed to gently suggest that Cindy/Jeremy (and Cherry/Jeremy) was unlikely. Although, who knows, apparently Emma/Jeremy wasn't planned and she spontaneously wrote it. It would have to be a situation that made sense in a future chapter.

evks-1.jpg

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I'm curious how Cherry and Lena will work into all of this as well.

At the risk of going off on a tangent, do you think Lena is going to be forced to choose modeling over music? Possibly Seymour and Axel over Emma and friends?

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I agree it won't happen, at least for a while yet. Eva seemed to gently suggest that Cindy/Jeremy (and Cherry/Jeremy) was unlikely. Although, who knows, apparently Emma/Jeremy wasn't planned and she spontaneously wrote it. It would have to be a situation that made sense in a future chapter.

View attachment 2677248
Hahahhaa... "A good number of the female cast"...

Lena, Alison, Louise, Emma, semi Ivy...

Not yet but knowing Eva is so into the SBC kink it will probably happen: Holly, Cinders, Cherry, Minerva, Agnes, Molly, Gillian...

What a fucking joke. At this point it will be all of the female cast.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm curious how Cherry and Lena will work into all of this as well.

On the risk of going off tangent, do you think Lena is going to be forced to choose modeling over music? Seymour and Axel over Emma and friends?
Hmmm... If Ian is into Cherry, yet supports Cinders-Wade relationship, probably not. Same with the possible cheating/interest route if Cherry is involved as well. I think it will all depend on if interest is there or how Ian helps/or not with Wade-Cinders relationship mostly.

For Lena, I don't think we will be forced into modeling over music UNLESS we are in league with Geymour.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hahahhaa... "A good number of the female cast"...

Lena, Alison, Louise, Emma, semi Ivy...

Not yet but knowing Eva is so into the SBC kink it will probably happen: Holly, Cinders, Cherry, Minerva, Agnes, Molly, Gillian...

What a fucking joke. At this point it will be all of the female cast.
Agnes too? Nice to see Jeremy following in Derek's footsteps, keep it up! :LOL:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hmmm... If Ian is into Cherry, yet supports Cinders-Wade relationship, probably not. Same with the possible cheating/interest route if Cherry is involved as well. I think it will all depend on if interest is there or how Ian helps/or not with Wade-Cinders relationship mostly.

For Lena, I don't think we will be forced into modeling over music UNLESS we are in league with Geymour.
As long she keeps Molly away from him, i'm fine
She is way above his league and my homie Ed doesn't deserve such a thing.

Oct 10, 2022
As long she keeps Molly away from him, i'm fine
She is way above his league and my homie Ed doesn't deserve such a thing.
Yeah right, it was okay him to ogle Lena then creep on her every occasion and if Lena do not allow him, he would fired her if not Molly. Molly deserves better and you know it. I am gonna let Perry hit her at the first oppotunity arises. :devilish:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 2677119
if she got no ass then lord knows i need me a girl with no ass
oh dear lord jesus christus I pray every night for axel to bound her brain out doggy while ian is on the phone and has no clue :eek:

but its not ass hot if they are not together I mean why should ian care if axel bang cindys brain out if he is together with holly ,alison or lena

yeah the wildcats act has potential with partys,drugs money to see cindy slowly get corrupted or taken advantage of or some revenge arc with ivy where she tricks cindy after her honor is damaged after a huge cat fight we now ivy has big ego and twisted mind

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I am more intereted in seeing a cat fight between Cindy and Lena over Ian, or over Axel. It has been hinted for a while now in both Ian or Axel path.
As entertaining as that would be, Lena really needs to start mending fences, so we can get our threesomes vis-à-vis Cindy and Cherry. Just sayin'.

Reactions: fatpussy123

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah I agree, I doubt Eva would make Cindy cheat on Ian, even though Cindy has demonstrated the capacity to cheat, unless there is an option to make Ian royally fuck up. I'd also add that you could probably just ignore their relantionship problems and get a similiar result. I think the highest likely path is to push Cindy to nude model and not intervene when Axel touches her and not have any scenes with her/have a low relantionship score with her.
but axel is supposed to be the big rival so it would be very boring if ian has no relationship or threaths cindy like shit

my guess is that axel goes after lena and cindy depends which women ian is in a relationship and that there will be

1. the gigachad ian option win boxing turnament and get cindy and lena and destroy axels ego
2. neutral option where noting happens ian is vanilla and stays with lena or cindy and axel fails to seduce
3. option where axel steal cindy from ian or both

I mean he is supposed to be the antagonist of ian at least how he is written and cindy already cheated she is not exactly the true waifu more like a diva so good luck folks:coffee::coffee:

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
>Marcel on S tier

Do you think Holly is built for BBC, by chance?

:unsure: I've done the accounting and the math doesn't currently check out, sadly. Please reference the calculations also used for Cindy in a later post, below. Junk in said trunk does not reach into critical-mass (ClapDemCheeks)X(Daaammmn!), though all is not lost without a couple thousand rounds of squats. That's not to say she can't be a passed-around slut, but I couldn't honestly call her Whooty/PAWG material without losing my accreditations. :geek:

She has a little booty, butt it's a nice round bubble. Def better than a gravity-damaged dump-truck. Shape > Size.

(I can provide the bootyX[squared] calculations in another post, but generally ass-mass x 2[3.14 - deviation from pi] + [hip-to-waist ratio]2 = She dooo (or don't).

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes