Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Just did my first pass, what are the chances for an Ian/Lena/Holly throuple relationship? Really seemed like it was being teased, but also blew up on me every time I tried to follow potential paths.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
"I'm entitled asshole to everyone but my friends" is fairly common character trope, quite a few people enjoy playing MCs like that, too.
Yeah she is screwed in the head. Super clingy, total power bottom. No tits or ass though.

Then again doesn't help having a boyfriend who is an asshole and cheats on her, going for the wannabe player, while at the same time if he is still with her 'Oh, I don't wanna hurt her...'. Like dude, you are by lying your ass off and keeping it a secret.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
It’s not really needed, so I’m not holding my breath, but I think it would be super cool to see Jolene—Tyrone’s manager from GGGB—return in ORS. Jolene’s very hot in the previous game and, like Nat and Jessica, I believe Jolene could plug into ORS, perhaps with a connection to Billy, Axel, or Wildcats.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It’s not really needed, so I’m not holding my breath, but I think it would be super cool to see Jolene—Tyrone’s manager from GGGB—return in ORS. Jolene’s very hot in the previous game and, like Nat and Jessica, I believe Jolene could plug into ORS, perhaps with a connection to Billy, Axel, or Wildcats.
Eh. I would say she was average looking. Nat and Jessica make some sense. Do get the feeling we will get Ashley or Artist Guy (blanking on the name, it's been a minute) some time down the road.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It is a good decision not to make many girls available for a cuck route. The same goes for having any girl hooking up with anybody. Aside from all the extra work, it robs them of personality. It is bad writing. To me it seems as if some of you wanted to drag down the writing quality to the levels of GGGB.
I can agree with this. (Don't kill me, Mommysboiii).

But for a different reason: Streamlining kinks. Though that goes for more than just a cuck route. Allows for more kinks/preferences to be hit with more time for honing quality in each route for a more satisfying experience for all.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
It is a good decision not to make many girls available for a cuck route. The same goes for having any girl hooking up with anybody. Aside from all the extra work, it robs them of personality. It is bad writing. To me it seems as if some of you wanted to drag down the writing quality to the levels of GGGB.
But you now that this game is only halfway done? and that it is mainly a CORRUPTION game not vanilla or typical harem game it will be like GGGB? so down the line things will get more kinky.

I dont understand how some of you guys want that crazy wild girl that do handstands and flick flacks on your cock and be super corrupted and super experinced but than be super loyal and pure never talk to other man.

I mean it seems highly unrealistic that a girl like cindy get fucked in a side way next to trash bins and cheats on her bf with his friend and gets more corrupted in the future to be super loyal and waifu material and not cheat on ian with axel. If we talk about realism and personalities. But maybe I am wrong and the game will turn into a vanilla/cuddle romance simulator which I dont think so to be honest :unsure: :unsure:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I mean it seems highly unrealistic that a girl like cindy get fucked in a side way next to trash bins and cheats on her bf with his friend and gets more corrupted in the future to be super loyal and waifu material and not cheat on ian with axel.
It's not exactly unrealistic: Cindy cheats on Wade with Ian because she's attracted to Ian and severely disappointed with her boyfriend. If Ian doesn't become another Wade neglecting and disappointing her there's no real reason to expect this happen again (other than wishful thinking, ofc)

Your line of reasoning is kind of "oh, he's shot and killed a criminal so it's unrealistic to expect he won't shoot and kill an innocent man". Context can make a lot of difference in actions taken (or not taken)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Anyone else think Louise's entire personality is "be an entitled bitch to everyone except Lena" or is it just me?
Anyone else think Louise's entire personality is "be an entitled bitch to everyone except Lena" or is it just me?
In relation to Lena too, if you take one wrong step to the side.
Lena spends more time with Ivy - Louise is offended.
Lena hanging with friends - Louise is offended.
Lena defended Stan that he didn't steal her panties (at this moment he really didn't steal, but Stan steel a creep) - Louise is offended.

This character is based on the whole Twitter, right?

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
It's not exactly unrealistic: Cindy cheats on Wade with Ian because she's attracted to Ian and severely disappointed with her boyfriend. If Ian doesn't become another Wade neglecting and disappointing her there's no real reason to expect this happen again (other than wishful thinking, ofc)

Your line of reasoning is kind of "oh, he's shot and killed a criminal so it's unrealistic to expect he won't shoot and kill an innocent man". Context can make a lot of difference in actions taken (or not taken)
It's also a matter of perspective. Did Wade neglect and disappoint her or did Cindy become dissatisfied with the comfort and stability? Some people seem to need chaos in their lives.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |
Apr 1, 2023
Wade repeatedly has to be forced to do anything social, refuses completely other times, is shown to care more about video games than is otherwise healthy, is out of work and out of shape. Cindy is completely out of his league. Eva went too far with the Wade rewrites that made him unemployed and fatter. Cindy being with him makes zero sense.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I am more interested in seeing a cat fight between Cindy and Lena over Ian, or over Axel. It has been hinted for a while now in both Ian and Axel path.
Hell yeah, don't forget Lena/Holly vs Gillian catfight. That's gonna be juicy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In Ch9 cards game, Cindy blushed even though Ian didn't fuck her. :sneaky:
More like she blushed since she felt guilty about betraying Wade.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii
Oct 10, 2022
Wade repeatedly has to be forced to do anything social, refuses completely other times, is shown to care more about video games than is otherwise healthy, is out of work and out of shape. Cindy is completely out of his league. Eva went too far with the Wade rewrites that made him unemployed and fatter. Cindy being with him makes zero sense.
I think it fits though. He is out of shape but still handsome. In the prologue, Ian mentions him as ladies' man and popular one back then. First time Ivy saw him, asked who is the handsome etc. He thinks he settled for the life and let himself go. You can see exact pattern irl also. They are dating for a long time and on top of that they are living together, that is more like a divorce rather than break up. As we saw, Cindy is aiming for more but very indecisive person. So, even though she is clearly not happy with Wade she can not leave him outright. She is trying to push him for better, reminding him the past that he was in better shape. Trying to act for it. She is also very unhappy about her job too. She wants to quit or improve it somehow. So, changing every aspect of her life is not plausible but she is changing it step by step. First modelling job then looking for replacement of Wade, either Axel or Ian. All in all, it makes much sense. :giggle:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes