lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
if you actaully look at the writting you can clearly see that axel is written as the rival and that cindy is very selfish,egoistic,wants to be the center of attention hell you can even see in the first scene the first time you meet her at the aparment with the beer how her personalitie is you can see it everywhere in the writting if you actually looks closely.
Seems like is you who doesn't look closely since i simply told another thing that is part of her writing that you simply ignored:
If she was such a selfish cheater as you said, it won't take so much time to Ian get her, hell even Axel will be already fuck her as soon they meet in The Shine this way. And she surely won't feel so disturbed about what she did with Ian after that if she was this way you paint her
You also ignore the most obvious and simple mechanic of this game: any girl that players make Ian pursue will become attracted to Ian. In case of Cindy, pursue her means give attention to her, support her in her dreams, two things that Wade doesn't do anymore. And if players do that, what's the outcome? She become attracted to Ian and have sex with him and not with the "greek god" Axel.
So, think Cindy will simply cheat on Ian doesn't matter what players do, just because she is a cheater, is simply ignore the most basic mechanic of the game.

I'm not even pursuing Cindy in my main saves. Just play her content to see the differences from my headcanon save and unlock more scenes in the gallery. I'm just look at the story and the character as Eva has showed how she work so far and not biased by how i want she work.

Last edited:

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
At least she asks for a beer. But the scene mostly just ends up making Perry look cheap and petty I thought.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
I fucking love Cindy, but it's stupid to build a relationship with a person who prefers to lie and cheat instead of solving problems or an honest breakup.
It's a huge red flag.
Brillant logic implying she cheated on Wade before him and during on him prior to now. This is new for her. She can be interested in Ian, given the OPTIONAL kiss/fucking in the alley. Outside of that, she doesn't CHEAT.

But sure sure, she's a cheater and has always been one according to your joke logic.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83 and m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
First, how do you know someone cheated before dating her/him? Do you blunty ask them if they ever cheated in their life?
[
hmm, it is quite obvious that such things are revealed in the process of dating. Before you start a serious exclusive relationship, you need to get to know your partner well. Who are her friends, family relationships, former relationships, how she behaves in stressful situations, how she solves problems, etc.
Second, it may be because you think you're the right one who will fulfill their need and they won't cheat anymore.
The famous "I will change this chad/tyron" and "I will turn a whore into a housewife"
It is stupid

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Brillant logic implying she cheated on Wade before him and during on him prior to now. This is new for her. She can be interested in Ian, given the OPTIONAL kiss/fucking in the alley. Outside of that, she doesn't CHEAT.

But sure sure, she's a cheater and has always been one according to your joke logic.
take a chill pill.
I didn't write that she was a cheater before Wade. I wrote that after her cheating on Wade, it is stupid to build a serious relationship with her.

rj677

May 30, 2020
Second, sure if you want to gamble with your own feelings and future that's your pejorative. Maybe I shouldn't have said "any guy who doesn't want to be cheated on". Instead I shall readjust my stance:

Any man who can take an IQ test and score anywhere above 30 points should not date a known cheater as there are plenty of women who haven't ever cheated and have lower likelihood of violating your relationship boundaries. This is not a description of reality, but a prescription for any who intends to go into the dating market and wants to lower their chances of getting cheated on.
Even if a relantionship with her would be different, nothings is to say she wouldnt find a new frustration with her new boyfriend and cheat again. That might be an extreme philosophy to some, but personally that is the most obvious thing to me. why would anyone ever want to date someone they know has cheated on someone in the past.
Man, I swear that every time I come back to this thread I find something to debate that doesnt necessarily have to do with the game itself :KEK:.

The thing is, I actually agree with your points and they are really well thought and put together... However, you are both sort of looking only at the "cheater" and not looking at the other variable: YOU, the guy who is gonna be on that relationship with "Cindy" (for the sake of easier discussion, the name of the woman who cheated is Cindy).

My opinion on this point is very simple: If I start a relationship with a woman, and when I say the start I mean after youre in the boyfriend/girlfriend stage, the woman across from me becomes a blank canvas: I dont care how many dicks she sucked, how many guys she fucked, how many girls she licked or if she cheated or not :illuminati:.

Will I be wary and lets say "scared" on the first few months that she might cheat on me too? YES, but thats default human behaviour to think about the worst even at the best of circumstances. But thats on YOU, if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen :unsure:.

Its as much about YOUR personality as it is "Cindys" PAST... If you dont have confidence on yourself and the self esteem needed to get over her past you will never be able to actually know her present and future because even if she does everything right by you, your insecurities will always blind you and default you to her past as early as the first time she "has to work late" :unsure:. And funnily enough, that will just up the odds of her cheating on you :HideThePain:.

Concluding: Its difficult and it takes BOTH of you to make it work just like any other relationship... Its all about trust, dialogue and honesty (some good fucking also helps :devilish::sneaky:). Without these 3 main aspects, ANYONE can get cheated on with or without a past of it :WeSmart::WeSmart:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
take a chill pill.
I didn't write that she was a cheater before Wade. I wrote that after her cheating on Wade, it is stupid to build a serious relationship with her.
Yet you said, and I quote: 'Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater'. So you truly assume that Cinders would then cheat on Ian, even if he were to satisfy her needs, desires, passions in life? Reality is calling and it says not happening, unless Ian were to fuck up and push her to doing so.

• Angry
Reactions: BlackIsBetter

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yet you said, and I quote: 'Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater'. So you truly assume that Cinders would then cheat on Ian, even if he were to satisfy her needs, desires, passions in life? Reality is calling and it says not happening, unless Ian were to fuck up and push her to doing so.
Such a nice guy.
I won’t even ask how old you are and whether you were once in a serious relationship, because it’s already obvious.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Such a nice guy.
I won’t even ask how old you are and whether you were once in a serious relationship, because it’s already obvious.
Right. Gotta love when people who think they know it all go with the claim 'it's already obvious', as if its the arguement ender.

But sure, Cindy, once she breaks up with Wade after a lackluster relationship, who will enjoy Ian's companionship and likely find a rekindled love and spark in her life, will then "OBVIOUSLY" cheat on him with Perry, then Lena, then Stan, who will marry her and have 12 kids, according to your "obvious" branch of logic.

And for the record, I'm 30, have had some serious relationships before yet have broken up mutually and by no means were the partners I was with cheated on me, thank ya much.

• Angry
Reactions: BlackIsBetter

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
hmm, it is quite obvious that such things are revealed in the process of dating.
They've asked how you learn this before you start dating. Because the whole point was supposedly that one should not date former cheaters. If you need to date a former cheater in order to learn they've cheated then, well, the ship has already sailed on the "you should not date former cheaters" thing.

Reactions: SerHawkes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
But sure, Cindy, once she breaks up with Wade after a lackluster relationship, who will enjoy Ian's companionship and likely find a rekindled love and spark in her life, will then "OBVIOUSLY" cheat on him with Perry, then Lena, then Stan, who will marry her and have 12 kids, according to your "obvious" branch of logic.
I do not want to disassemble this naivety about sincere love and pink ponies.
But I can say for sure that on one of the routes, she will cheat on him with Axel.

And for the record, I'm 30, have had some serious relationships before yet have broken up mutually and by no means were the partners I was with cheated on me, thank ya much.
Hmm, maybe you solved the problem as adults because both of you didn't cheat on anyone in a previous relationship? logics?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
They've asked how you learn this before you start dating. Because the whole point was supposedly that one should not date former cheaters. If you need to date a former cheater in order to learn they've cheated then, well, the ship has already sailed on the "you should not date former cheaters" thing.
hmm, casual dating and exclusive relationships are two different things. All this needs to be learned during the dating.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
All the people responding to what I said by summarizing it as "once a cheater always a cheater". Which I never said, in fact I was making the case that you can't know if they will or will not cheat again. Of course people can genuinely change, but it is not the responsibility of other people to make that assessment. If I see someone who has cheated on someone, I don't know whether they will do it again so why would I risk that. It's not like cheating is a vice anyone can just fall into. It require you to actively ignore the boundaries of the person you are supposed to be closest to you. With the exception of abuse cases, cheating is always a malicious act. Why would you want to date someone who has shown that kind of moral character and how could you ever truly know they wouldn't do it again?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I do not want to disassemble this naivety about sincere love and pink ponies.
But I can say for sure that on one of the routes, she will cheat on him with Axel.
And where is your proof on that she will? Again, your making an assumption of a possible outcome and trying SO hard to make it out to be fact when it's not.

Good try, good effort. 3/10, would not tell this joke again.

Nice talk.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
All the people responding to what I said by summarizing it as "once a cheater always a cheater". Which I never said, in fact I was making the case that you can't know if they will or will not cheat again. Of course people can genuinely change, but it is not the responsibility of other people to make that assessment. If I see someone who has cheated on someone, I don't know whether they will do it again so why would I risk that. It's not like cheating is a vice anyone can just fall into. It require you to actively ignore the boundaries of the person you are supposed to be closest to you. With the exception of abuse cases, cheating is always a malicious act. Why would you want to date someone who has shown that kind of moral character and how could you ever truly know they wouldn't do it again?
Agree. Cindy hasn't cheated on Wade till NOW, when her life is unfullied and is wanting to experience joys and life and do things in her life. Granted, their relationship is already rocky, but either once they have patched things up or the both of them part ways mutually, or possibly with some encouragement on Ian if he is very interested in her, she won't feel the need to "always cheat" going forward.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
hmm, casual dating and exclusive relationships are two different things. All this needs to be learned during the dating.
And you think someone is going to just tell you they've cheated in their previous relationship(s) during casual dating? That's, frankly, rather naive. Or our ideas of casual dating differ quite a bit.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
And you think someone is going to just tell you they've cheated in their previous relationship(s) during casual dating? That's, frankly, rather naive.
I wrote somewhere that someone will say this?
it is quite obvious that such things are revealed in the process of dating. Before you start a serious exclusive relationship, you need to get to know your partner well. Who are her friends, family relationships, former relationships, how she behaves in stressful situations, how she solves problems, etc.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes