ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I wrote somewhere that someone will say this?
Right, and am saying that expecting to learn some of this knowledge at casual stage of relationship (if ever) is overly optimistic. Some of this stuff may take months if not years, so at the end of the day that's the amount of time you've spent on a relationship with a supposed "always cheater" not worthy of your attention, anyway.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
prerogative*

Do you know forgiveness and redemption Mr 200 IQ? Once a cheater always a cheater, hmm? I hope you're a saint and never wronged in your life or you're a fucking hypocrite.
Sorry I wrote that message while taking a dump, please excuse my minor spelling mistake.

About me being a saint or a sinner. I have definetly made mistakes and wronged people before. I don't think anything I have done rises to level of narcissism displayed by cheaters who willingly violated their partners boundaries, but even if I did my stance wouldn't change. I would take responsibility for the mistake I made and woulnd't expect someone to want to date me after I cheated on someone else.

Reactions: m4pII and SerHawkes

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Idk, if I dated someone and this girl was asking all the intimate details about me from my relatives or friends without me being there or without asking me first, that would be a serious red flag for me. Trust goes both ways. If you're so paranoid about your partner being a cheater that you can't trust them to have boundaries (whether to talk or not to talk about one's ex is a personal choice that depends on willingness to open up) and need to constantly sniff around their secrets to calm down, I wouldn't trust that person because clearly there are some personal issues with self-esteem that I can't really help with, so better to spare everyone from disappointment and move separate ways.

The fact is, you can't control whether a person is a potential cheater or not (unless they have that reputation or something). No amount of controlling will help with that. The best tactics to avoid cheating is to be a good partner and show trust. If they have a good time with you, they won't want to risk it for some fresh excitement. And even if they do end up cheating, it's not like it's the end of the world. Not all relationships are meant to be.

So basically don't be like Wade or Axel, do the best thing to keep the initial spark that helped the relationship bloom in the first place, like Ian being supportive of Cindy's self-discovery, as well as not giving up on personal aspirations that Cindy is empowered by. Keep things fresh and exciting, and she won't want to leave or cheat with the first self-absorbed playboy. Sure, Axel may scratch her ego and uplift her modeling aspirations, but does he care about her emotions and well-being? Does he care about her as a person? Not really. And that's why Ian will be more valuable to her than any Axel, because he can read her like an open book and help her become the best version of herself with his careful and beautiful writing.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Idk, if I dated someone and this girl was asking all the intimate details about me from my relatives or friends without me being there or without asking me first, that would be a serious red flag for me. Trust goes both ways. If you're so paranoid about your partner being a cheater that you can't trust them to have boundaries (whether to talk or not to talk about one's ex is a personal choice that depends on willingness to open up) and need to constantly sniff around their secrets to calm down, I wouldn't trust that person because clearly there are some personal issues with self-esteem that I can't really help with, so better to spare everyone from disappointment and move separate ways.
Nobody ever talked about stalking and paranoia. Stop with the "insecurity" shit.
By observing the relationship dynamics in her family and what kind of relationship she has with her father, you can understand what you can expect in a relationship with her.
If all of her girlfriends are not in a relationship, go to the club every week, have girl nights, and sleep with a new dude every week, that's a red flag. She is who she is friends with.
If he does not like to discuss problems in a relationship - a red flag.
etc.
Yes, it takes years, but these are basic things for something serious.

The fact is, you can't control whether a person is a potential cheater or not (unless they have that reputation or something). No amount of controlling will help with that. The best tactics to avoid cheating is to be a good partner and show trust. If they have a good time with you, they won't want to risk it for some fresh excitement. And even if they do end up cheating, it's not like it's the end of the world. Not all relationships are meant to be.
Naturally, you cannot control cheating.
Naturally, you need to be a good boyfriend and not "give a reason."
But at the same time, you don't have to be naive and believe that cheating depends on whether you're a good boyfriend or not.

Sure, Axel may scratch her ego and uplift her modeling aspirations, but does he care about her emotions and well-being? Does he care about her as a person? Not really. And that's why Ian will be more valuable to her than any Axel, because he can read her like an open book and help her become the best version of herself with his careful and beautiful writing.
Sorry, but this is naivety.

Oct 10, 2022
The cougars in D tier? Seriously?
However, S+ is the most undoubtedly true
Well what can I say, I am a sucker for youth. Maybe I should have named Goddess tier instead of S+?

Doctor Who S2E7 - The Idiot's Lantern

View attachment 2680167
I knew someone would catch that :LOL: I pull the pics from bio page but Gillian does not have one yet, so I thought may I should not put her on the list. Then I remembered she is mommysboiii 's favourite so I had to improvise. :whistle: Btw, it was one of my favourite episode. :giggle: "and I am not listening" -Doctor

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes