JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
im wondering how ppl can talk soo much in this thread even though the game will be updated twice a year tops..
i dont even remember half of the cast anymore lmao
Yeah, I kind of gave up on discussing the characters or the game. Most people on here see the scene where Axel gropes Cindy in front of Ian and think that somehow Axel isn't going to fuck her XD

Now I only come here to check the "weekly updates" but even those are so rare in the recent times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balsamic

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, I kind of gave up on discussing the characters or the game. Most people on here see the scene where Axel gropes Cindy in front of Ian and think that somehow Axel isn't going to fuck her XD
Of course it will happen in some routes, but not in every ones. First, if you let him grope her without intervening, there is more chance that he will fuck her.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I've been making new playthroughs to prepare for the release of the new chapter, my previous playthoughs mainly used cheat mode, but I wanted to change that to make it more in line with the gameplay mechanics and to personalize the MCs of each route. One thing I'm realizing is how annoying the will stat for Ian is early on. You can't get a will stat unless you sleep with Cherry or Alison and if you don't Ian is forced to mope around over Gillian. I get the point is supposed to be that if Ian shows he can pull someone new he is showing how he is moving forward, but man it's annoying for the routes not focused on Alison or Cherry where Ian has to get through one of them like an early game boss battle to prove he is done with Gillian.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Of course it will happen in some routes, but not in every ones. First, if you let him grope her without intervening, there is more chance that he will fuck her.
Some people here had really a difficult time in understand this simple mechanic. They think all the girls will suddenly fall over Axel's, Jeremy's and Seymour's cock regardless player's choices. And still call this "realistic"

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes