Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Even when breaking up with Louise at the concert, they still get together after the rent debacle with Stan. Is that how it's really supposed to go? It doesn't seem like there's a choice to reject her, Lena just goes to her room.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Even when breaking up with Louise at the concert, they still get together after the rent debacle with Stan. Is that how it's really supposed to go? It doesn't seem like there's a choice to reject her, Lena just goes to her room.
IIRC there might be some bugs concerning Lena/Louise, but not sure if these have been fixed in the build available in this thread (10.3), or in 10.4 which was released later and didn't make it here.

Reactions: Mr. Muscles

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Eva confirmed a long time ago Ian/Lena/Holly (The Holly Trinity) will happen but won't be fast and or easy to achieve.
Good to hear! That definitely fits with my natural play-style, was really disappointed when it seemed blocked.

Also learning that I really don't like being eskimo brothers with Jeremy. But don't mind nabbing Emma away from Perry (though I did try and help them get together first run).

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
IIRC there might be some bugs concerning Lena/Louise, but not sure if these have been fixed in the build available in this thread (10.3), or in 10.4 which was released later and didn't make it here.
Just checked the guide for the first time, yeah - it says there's a bug. It seems the game plays the scene but doesn't acknowledge it.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Just checked the guide for the first time, yeah - it says there's a bug. It seems the game plays the scene but doesn't acknowledge it.
There is, or rather there was, a bug regarding Lena, Louis and Jeremy where Louis would approach Lena and ask her about having threesome with her and Jeremy despite her relationship status with Ian.

This has now been fixed in the version I played where now Louis doesn't approach Lena about the threesome if she is in a committed relationship with Ian.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Tell me your choices so I can test it and eliminate the issue if it's still there.

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
my-image.png
If I was a man this would be my list.
Mostly because I identify with Allison, Cindy is hot but in almost any way the opposite of me, Lena is hot but brings nothing to the table that I`d be looking for and the rest of them, except for a maybe blooming Holly, ain`t worth thinking about (from my POV).
But it`s interesting to see the other peoples ratings tho, I did not expect it to be this different from mine.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 2683245
If I was a man this would be my list.
Mostly because I identify with Allison, Cindy is hot but in almost any way the opposite of me, Lena is hot but brings nothing to the table that I`d be looking for and the rest of them, except for a maybe blooming Holly, ain`t worth thinking about (from my POV).
But it`s interesting to see the other peoples ratings tho, I did not expect it to be this different from mine.
but why you all but the queen gillian at the bottom explain:mad::mad:I hope gillian has a 11/10 personalitie so you are all like gillian is the best and defend her like ivy and cindy

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
This game is slowly turning into a web of cuckoldry if you consider future possibilities. It all started with Ian getting cucked and Cherry cucking Lena.

Lena cucking Louise.
Ivy cucking Louise.
Jeremy cucking Ian.
Ian cucking Wade.
Axel cucking Wade.
Seymour cucking Axel.
Seymour cucking Ian.
Ian cucking Axel.
Lena cucking Ian.
Ian cucking Perry.
Stan cucking Ian.
Mike cucking Ian.