JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

View attachment 2684996
I finally finished writing the chapter. In the end, I added an extra scene I planned on postponing, but I felt it should be added so this release felt more complete. Now what's left is playtest everything and make sure things work properly, try to find all the bugs and spell check the script. I also need to finish up a couple mini-games and there's a couple things I'd like to re-write, but I'll probably get to that once the Alpha has been published.

I'm still waiting on the colorist, and I'll finish up the art as soon as she sends me the files. I've already sent her some illustrations for the epilogue that will come after the main release, and will get to that once the Alpha is published, which should be pretty soon. Hopefully this is the last status report before the release; at most there will be one more while we finish everything up. As always, BloodyMares and Lara have been helping out a lot with the gallery, bugs and inconsistencies, and at this point I couldn't do this without them, so thank them if you meet them on our Discord channel!

Thanks for your patience during this long wait, I'm eager to share with you the results of all this work and I hope it'll meet your expectations. Almost there!

Meanwhile, I leave you a couple sneak peeks:

Perry and Cherry are like the two of the least popular characters; weird choice for a sneak peak. What do we think about the release? Next week? Two weeks?

Jun 1, 2017
Perry and Cherry are like the two of the least popular characters; weird choice for a sneak peak. What do we think about the release? Next week? Two weeks?
Based on the chapter 10 release, the Alpha came out 1 week after the final weekly status report. We might also get more patreon posts for the Chapter 11 release count down.

Reactions: Balsamic

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Who's A2? And there's a few from F tier I haven't run into, probably an Alex path thing, eh?
A2 is one of the other coworkers that show up at the office, I think she's a character from Eva's previous game. Some of the old ladies in F tier are the mothers, think the one dressed like a rich woman is Perry's mom and the one in the light colored blouse is Lena's mom. Not sure about the other one, lol.

Are Ivy and Jess in Tier B because B stands for "Bimbo"?
Wasn't intentional, but yes, that works, lol.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2684996
I finally finished writing the chapter. In the end, I added an extra scene I planned on postponing, but I felt it should be added so this release felt more complete. Now what's left is playtest everything and make sure things work properly, try to find all the bugs and spell check the script. I also need to finish up a couple mini-games and there's a couple things I'd like to re-write, but I'll probably get to that once the Alpha has been published.

I'm still waiting on the colorist, and I'll finish up the art as soon as she sends me the files. I've already sent her some illustrations for the epilogue that will come after the main release, and will get to that once the Alpha is published, which should be pretty soon. Hopefully this is the last status report before the release; at most there will be one more while we finish everything up. As always, BloodyMares and Lara have been helping out a lot with the gallery, bugs and inconsistencies, and at this point I couldn't do this without them, so thank them if you meet them on our Discord channel!

Thanks for your patience during this long wait, I'm eager to share with you the results of all this work and I hope it'll meet your expectations. Almost there!

Meanwhile, I leave you a couple sneak peeks:

Is Perry finally getting the stick out of his ass and becoming a likable character? Well, in one of the runs I will help him become normal. Only in one. :D
Cherry is cool.
And Perry at least has a character development arc, as opposed to one guy with a camera jerking off in his room.:ROFLMAO:

About release, given the large amount of work, there are about two weeks left. Total predicted development time is 6 months and 3 weeks, which is faster than Chapter 10 in 8 months. It could have been even faster if it wasn't Eva's writer's block.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Is Perry finally getting the stick out of his ass and becoming a likable character? Well, in one of the runs I will help him become normal. Only in one. :D

Cherry is cool.
And Perry at least has a character development arc, as opposed to one guy with a camera jerking off in his room.:ROFLMAO:

About release, given the large amount of work, there are about two weeks left. Total predicted development time is 6 months and 3 weeks, which is faster than Chapter 10 in 8 months. It could have been even faster if it wasn't Eva's writer's block.
Wasn't Stan voted the 2nd most popular male character or am I imagining that shit?

Reactions: Balsamic

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
If you're telling the truth, then my faith in humanity is very low.
I'm pretty sure there were two popularity polls on patreon, one for male and one for female characters, and Stan either won or was second (Ian wasn't part of the poll; it was just NPCs).
I also had a hard time believing this, so I searched it up and Stan is actually third... But Robert is last! Faith in humanity restored! :D
Seymour was second though :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Female NPC poll is not surprising as well, but personally I've would have placed Louise last!

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I also had a hard time believing this, so I searched it up and Stan is actually third... But Robert is last! Faith in humanity restored! :D
The Female NPC poll is not surprising as well, but personally I've would have placed Louise last!
Looks like Perry and Stan aren't so different after all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mithredhel

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Conclusions: most of Eva's audience wants to get BLACK'D.:KEK:

Still, I would put Mike in the first place from this list, he has no pronounced negative sides. He is part of the Lena slut route, but unlike Axel, he is not a psychopathic stalker, not a notorious asshole and loser Robert, not a blackmailer Seymour.
Most of the male characters have strong negative sides, but Mike doesn't seem to have any - he's just a confident guy who wants to have fun with a hot girl. When Lena brings Ian to the club, what does Mike do? He's cool with it, no drama. He needs character development, and we saw the first hints of this in Chapter 10.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Conclusions: most of Eva's audience wants to get BLACK'D.:KEK:

Still, I would put Mike in the first place from this list, he has no pronounced negative sides. He is part of the Lena slut route, but unlike Axel, he is not a psychopathic stalker, not a notorious asshole and loser Robert, not a blackmailer Seymour.
Most of the male characters have strong negative sides, but Mike doesn't seem to have any - he's just a confident guy who wants to have fun with a hot girl. When Lena brings Ian to the club, what does Mike do? He's cool with it, no drama. He needs character development, and we saw the first hints of this in Chapter 10.
Isn't he like cheating on his girlfriend... like a lot?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
To be fair, that poll was before Chapter 10's Minerva content, which elevated her significantly as a character. Before that she was just a mean horny bitch for 90% of the time.

Meanwhile Louise only proves how pathetic she is with each passing chapter, losing the few likeable traits she had. "Insecure" is becoming her main (if not only) character trait. It's a shame, really, as hotness-wise she's definitely up there. She's probably the only character that I have a 0 relationship score with despite sleeping with her. I don't sleep with Minerva on my main save, so I have 0 relationship with her as well (hate being a suck-up), but I definitely started to appreciate her character more. Her cynical view could somewhat complement my dreamer Ian's unrealistic expectations.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
To be fair, that poll was before Chapter 10's Minerva content, which elevated her significantly as a character. Before that she was just a mean horny bitch for 90% of the time.

Meanwhile Louise only proves how pathetic she is with each passing chapter, losing the few likeable traits she had. "Insecure" is becoming her main (if not only) character trait. It's a shame, really, as hotness-wise she's definitely up there. She's probably the only character that I have a 0 relationship score with despite sleeping with her. I don't sleep with Minerva on my main save, so I have 0 relationship with her as well (hate being a suck-up), but I definitely started to appreciate her character more. Her cynical view could somewhat compliment my dreamer Ian's unrealistic expectations.
Louise became like female version of Robert.

Anyone with at least a minimal level of EQ/EI will find Stan at least a cool and diversity-bringing character.
Well said. People with minimal IQ level, because people with higher IQ level know that Stan is a waste.:LUL:

Last edited:

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I like the direction Lena x Louise seems to be headed with Lena turning her into a pet.
When Louise acts like a needy and pathetic waste of space it's prime real estate for Lena being a sadist.
When Robert does the same thing it make me wish he'd get hit by a car.

The double standards are real :KEK:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I like the direction Lena x Louise seems to be headed with Lena turning her into a pet.
When Louise acts like a needy and pathetic waste of space it's prime real estate for Lena being a sadist.
When Robert does the same thing it make me wish he'd get hit by a car.

The double standards are real :KEK:
I like the "Steal your boyfriend" Lena that I have been playing. She do be stealing Jeremy, Mark and Mark from Louis, Mark's Gf and Holly.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes