Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Looks like Perry and Stan aren't so different after all.
No... Hell no... Perry knows how to interact with girls and he can get with Emma and apparently soon also Cherry...
Stan... I tried, but no I just can't! He's just way too cringes that I don't even want to continue the Stan route :rolleyes:

screenshot0001.png giphy.gif
Conclusions: most of Eva's audience wants to get BLACK'D.:KEK:
The jungle fever is strong in the ORAS community :KEK:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No... Hell no... Perry knows how to interact with girls and he can get with Emma and apparently soon also Cherry...
Stan... I tried, but no I just can't! He just way too cringes that I don't even want to continue the Stan route :rolleyes:

View attachment 2685346 View attachment 2685347
I showed this scene with Stan to a friend, she said that after such a performance she would pack her bags and leave this apartment. :ROFLMAO:
The jungle fever fever is strong in the ORAS community :KEK:
My Ian is literally same as Jeremy on main route, so I have nothing against this guy. May the strongest win.
ab67616d0000b2739bb3905c12ecbecc83526b11.jpeg

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Stan... I tried, but no I just can't! He's just way too cringes that I don't even want to continue the Stan route :rolleyes:

View attachment 2685346 View attachment 2685347

The jungle fever fever is strong in the ORAS community :KEK:
Wrote by God herself

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Marley300

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
To be fair, that poll was before Chapter 10's Minerva content, which elevated her significantly as a character. Before that she was just a mean horny bitch for 90% of the time.

Meanwhile Louise only proves how pathetic she is with each passing chapter, losing the few likeable traits she had. "Insecure" is becoming her main (if not only) character trait. It's a shame, really, as hotness-wise she's definitely up there. She's probably the only character that I have a 0 relationship score with despite sleeping with her. I don't sleep with Minerva on my main save, so I have 0 relationship with her as well (hate being a suck-up), but I definitely started to appreciate her character more. Her cynical view could somewhat complement my dreamer Ian's unrealistic expectations.
I am still sad minvera is still wasted potential she would be way higher if she would have a femdom/blackmail route for the male mc (I loved Estate : dominate:devilish:) this would be something unque and different compared to the other female cast I liked mean/bitchy site so much and was exited early chapters but than it turned out she is only a frustrated housewive:cautious:

Last edited:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I am still sad minvera is still wasted potential she would be way higher if she would have a femdom/blackmail route for the male mc (I loved Estate : dominate:devilish:) this would be something unque and different compared to the other cast I liked mean/bitchy site so much and was exited early chapters but than she is only a frustrated housewive:cautious:
There is light femdom if ian does dominate her

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
There is light femdom if ian does dominate her
yeah but if would be such a contrast compared to the other female cast if she would be different mean/bitchy/blackmail femdom on ians site would be cool from a story perspective with the office drama and holly intereactions and potential and she would be different than all other females because there is not a single femdom female

the bossy mean femdom would be way hotter than the frustraed housewive that ian can collect to his women list:cautious: she has nothing unique going on compared to the other females that are like her

I mean I was so exited the first time I saw her in the office and was like yes mommy:oops: and the potential revenge arc when she goes to the gym and lena and ivy make fun of her so much potential:cry:

Last edited:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
What do you consider your best run? For Ian, it would be him banging Cherry, Lena, Alison, Emma, Minerva, and Cindy. It's a shame this would mean not having Holly but it's well worth it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
yeah but if would be such a contrast compared to the other female cast if she would be different mean/bitchy/blackmail femdom on ians site would be cool from a story perspective with the office drama and holly intereactions and potential and she would be different than all other females because there is not a single femdom female
The thing with Minerva is that she's very much like Robert, in the sense she can very easily completely disappear from the story -- simply have Ian do as she tells him instead of fighting her, and then secure a new job at Hierophant, and you can count all interactions with Minerva on the fingers of one hand, if that.

So yeah, a Minerva that would be actually dominating -- say, pushing Ian who doesn't fight further into humiliation, and sabotaging his new job attempts to keep him under her heel, it could be interesting in contrast, from story perspective. Sort of a Seymour for Ian, if you will. But then i can see how it'd be just frustrating for players who are allergic to the female domination tag.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
So yeah, a Minerva that would be actually dominating -- say, pushing Ian who doesn't fight further into humiliation, and sabotaging his new job attempts to keep him under her heel, it could be interesting in contrast, from story perspective. Sort of a Seymour for Ian, if you will. But then i can see how it'd be just frustrating for players who are allergic to the female domination tag.
this was exactly what I was expecting the first time I saw her

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
because there is not a single femdom female
There is a femdom route between Ian and Lena starting at the end of ch.10. And there is femdom/lezdom between Lena and Louise.

this was exactly what I was expecting the first time I saw her
Same I was expecting femdom with her, can say it subverted my expectations unlike with the other characters.

Reactions: mommysboiii
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes