camube

Jun 4, 2022
i read the last patreon post and she said she want to release the update as soon as she could, while adding additional scenes later on.

but when do you guys think the next update will be out?
i don't really follow ORS development that closely to have my own estimate so here i am asking

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
This game is slowly turning into a web of cuckoldry if you consider future possibilities. It all started with Ian getting cucked and Cherry cucking Lena.

Lena cucking Louise.
Ivy cucking Louise.
Jeremy cucking Ian.
Ian cucking Wade.
Axel cucking Wade.
Seymour cucking Axel.
Seymour cucking Ian.
Ian cucking Axel.
Lena cucking Ian.
Ian cucking Perry.
Stan cucking Ian.
Mike cucking Ian.
Lena cucking Gillian.
Ian cucking Lena.
Ian cucking Mike.
Robert cucking Ian.
Ivy cucking Ian.
Holly cucking Lena.

It's one big happy cuck family.
Nice definition of cucking. If I sleep with someone's ex-girlfriend I am definitely cucking all of them.
Thats why I kill all my ex-gfs, I refuse to be cucked!

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
This game is slowly turning into a web of cuckoldry if you consider future possibilities. It all started with Ian getting cucked and Cherry cucking Lena.

Lena cucking Louise.
Ivy cucking Louise.
Jeremy cucking Ian.
Ian cucking Wade.
Axel cucking Wade.
Seymour cucking Axel.
Seymour cucking Ian.
Ian cucking Axel.
Lena cucking Ian.
Ian cucking Perry.
Stan cucking Ian.
Mike cucking Ian.
Lena cucking Gillian.
Ian cucking Lena.
Ian cucking Mike.
Robert cucking Ian.
Ivy cucking Ian.
Holly cucking Lena.

It's one big happy cuck family.
That's just called cheating, bro.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

STATUS REPORT copy.jpg
I finally finished writing the chapter. In the end, I added an extra scene I planned on postponing, but I felt it should be added so this release felt more complete. Now what's left is playtest everything and make sure things work properly, try to find all the bugs and spell check the script. I also need to finish up a couple mini-games and there's a couple things I'd like to re-write, but I'll probably get to that once the Alpha has been published.

I'm still waiting on the colorist, and I'll finish up the art as soon as she sends me the files. I've already sent her some illustrations for the epilogue that will come after the main release, and will get to that once the Alpha is published, which should be pretty soon. Hopefully this is the last status report before the release; at most there will be one more while we finish everything up. As always, BloodyMares and Lara have been helping out a lot with the gallery, bugs and inconsistencies, and at this point I couldn't do this without them, so thank them if you meet them on our Discord channel!

Thanks for your patience during this long wait, I'm eager to share with you the results of all this work and I hope it'll meet your expectations. Almost there!

Meanwhile, I leave you a couple sneak peeks:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

View attachment 2684996
I finally finished writing the chapter. In the end, I added an extra scene I planned on postponing, but I felt it should be added so this release felt more complete. Now what's left is playtest everything and make sure things work properly, try to find all the bugs and spell check the script. I also need to finish up a couple mini-games and there's a couple things I'd like to re-write, but I'll probably get to that once the Alpha has been published.

I'm still waiting on the colorist, and I'll finish up the art as soon as she sends me the files. I've already sent her some illustrations for the epilogue that will come after the main release, and will get to that once the Alpha is published, which should be pretty soon. Hopefully this is the last status report before the release; at most there will be one more while we finish everything up. As always, BloodyMares and Lara have been helping out a lot with the gallery, bugs and inconsistencies, and at this point I couldn't do this without them, so thank them if you meet them on our Discord channel!

Thanks for your patience during this long wait, I'm eager to share with you the results of all this work and I hope it'll meet your expectations. Almost there!

Meanwhile, I leave you a couple sneak peeks:

Thats good news, I didnt touch the game since chapter 10 and I am getting that itch again.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes