MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
Trying to figure out how to achieve the Lena/Ian scene without her falling all over someone else's dick first on the way... Worth it...? :unsure:
I just did a run and she didn't need to fall over any dicks, other than thinking about them, naturally. I think accepting Seymour is the way to obtain the Lust points you need.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I just did a run and she didn't need to fall over any dicks, other than thinking about them naturally. I think accepting Seymour is the way to obtain the Lust points you need.
He's such a scumbag though. Blech. Oh well, maybe it's a way to get Ian's book under his nose too although I really don't want to owe him anything. Guess there's not harm in seeing where that path leads...

Reactions: qwertycoltan

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Trying to figure out how to achieve the Lena/Ian scene without her falling all over someone else's dick first on the way... Worth it...? :unsure:
You should be able to get that scene without having to do that, otherwise it is locking some people out of the story. He will be the only guy I let near Lena. I am ignoring all other guys as much as possible.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You should be able to get that scene without having to do that, otherwise it is locking some people out of the story. He will be the only guy I let near Lena. I am ignoring all other guys as much as possible.
My thought is if I have to compromise too much to get this scene, it's not a big deal because there will be others. Whether she invites him over or not, they had a successful date and she intends to see him again.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Is the alpha playable or better wait for beta/final?
It's playable. There's an undeclared variable at the sex/tattoo shop which cause a glitch, but it's not fatal. Quite a lot of typos and grammar issues, but it's comprehensible.

Last edited:

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Finally finished my playthrough. Just wondering though, does this update end abruptly after the Ian - Lena Sex Scene or is it just me.

Last edited:

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
Is there a way to not get the naval piercing? I get a couple errors right before so I'm not sure if I'm missing a choice there.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes