taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
The following is my report on the Alpha version of 0.4 of ORS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might've forgotten a few things here and there, but all in all these are my personal opinions and everyone is welcome to disagree with any or all of them.

Enjoy the game and try not to use a walkthrough until after the game is officially complete. That's what I did with GGGB and willing to do with ORS as well. Enjoy making so many delicious choices and fail or not! Have a blast enjoying this quality Visual Novel.

Last edited:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I've never played this game but the art looks interesting so I want to ask a question.
Do you have to have the different girls sleep with other men? Or is there a way for the male protagonist to keep them all to himself?
Right now, the male MC could be the only one having sex onscreen, if you make certain choices in the game. This may change when more chapters are released.

If you try to have sex with literally all of the currently available female characters, at least one woman will have sex with someone else off screen.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Right now, the male MC could be the only one having sex onscreen, if you make certain choices in the game. This may change when more chapters are released.

If you try to have sex with literally all of the currently available female characters, at least one woman will have sex with someone else off screen.
Well fuck, I guess there is no harem path, huh?

• Angry
Reactions: HaremGamesHater

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
The following is my report on the Alpha version of 0.4 of ORS:

I might've forgotten a few things here and there, but all in all these are my personal opinions and everyone is welcome to disagree with any or all of them.

Enjoy the game and try not to use a walkthrough until after the game is officially complete. That's what I did with GGGB and willing to do with ORS as well. Enjoy making so many delicious choices and fail or not! Have a blast enjoying this quality Visual Novel.
Yeah it felt a bit more rushed too, maybe Eva Kiss felt pressured to get this thing out quickly since she was over her initial deadline. Otherwise, yes I agree from a storyline perspective, multiple threads are taking shape in interesting ways!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I agree. I think it was a bit less balanced than it has been. I think Lena has a bit more going on in her life at the moment though.
I hope it's the alpha tbh. Something to keep an eye out for sure. The only reason I'm playing this, is because of the male MC. Without the male parts it's just GGGB v2 with a brunette instead of a ginger. And while that was a good game, I 've already played it once...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, its okay, just not the kinda game i'm looking for. With 174 pages of comments though it must be doing something right. Hope everyone enjoys!

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Interesting thing about meeting Axel, so we finally know what he did...

I wouldn't give up on a Holly/Lena/Ian thruple just yet. Holly is still pursuing Ian, she just needs encouragement to get out of her shell (and out of her sweater!)
Also wouldn't it be evil if Ian got together with Holly and

Last edited:

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
After Perry meets Lena at the restaurant, I had a scene with all the lads lads lads lads at Ian's apartment and Perry didn't say anything. Then there was another scene and then after that a scene with Perry where he said he just got back from dinner with his dad and guess who he saw. Feel like those scenes should be flipped?

MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
After Perry meets Lena at the restaurant, I had a scene with all the lads lads lads lads at Ian's apartment and Perry didn't say anything. Then there was another scene and then after that a scene with Perry where he said he just got back from dinner with his dad and guess who he saw. Feel like those scenes should be flipped?
Not flipped, the scene with the lads happen before the Perry dinner. You are going back in time from Lena to Ian.

• Angry
Reactions: Korder
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes