fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Best trick to show this permanently? I managed this somehow, when Jeremy showed Ian Ivy's photo.

Anmerkung 2020-07-10 075503.png

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
There was always similarities what with the red string imagery and such and the two things have completely different feels, but man, i did not expect to get such heavy Dark vibes from this. Next thing you know, one or some of these fools are going to be something or others of certain so and sos from that one thing (if ya know, ya know. no spoilers! :p).

But yo, Dark on Netflix. Watch it if you haven't.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Have people been hating on her? I haven't noticed much chatter about her at all which is a shame because she's quite attractive and seems to have decent chemistry with Ian. I didn't go for her because I was trying to be Perry's wingman. I may actually make a new path to see where it leads with her though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not liking her doesn't equals hating her. You can not like someone simply because you don't care about her. Even if you go with Cherry, later on she barely has any role, therefore there isn't much reason to count with her at all right now.

Reactions: qwertycoltan

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Not liking her doesn't equals hating her. You can not like someone simply because you don't care about her. Even if you go with Cherry, later on she barely has any role, therefore there isn't much reason to count with her at all right now.
I never said it did. "Hating on someone" is not the same as hating someone. "Hating on someone" is a hyperbolic way of saying "talking bad about" or criticizing. I was curious why bosp would say people don't like her because not only have I not seen anybody talking bad about her, I haven't really seen many people talking about her at all.

In this update, if you went with her before, you get a chance to make plans for a round two. So talking about her actually is relevant at the moment.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I never said it did. "Hating on someone" is not the same as hating someone. "Hating on someone" is a hyperbolic way of saying "talking bad about" or criticizing. I was curious why bosp would say people don't like her because not only have I not seen anybody talking bad about her, I haven't really seen many people talking about her at all.

In this update, if you went with her before, you get a chance to make plans for a round two. So talking about her actually is relevant at the moment.
They don't like her as in they don't give a shit about her. I think the lack of Cherry talk made that obvious. She gets no love, but neither hate.

On that night, you had 2 choices, and compared to Alisson, her presence is still mild. Even if you don't go with Alisson, she tends to stick through Jeremy, and there's a possibility to go meet her again a bit later, while if you ignored the Cherry route, she barely gets mentioned. Between that and all the other people on both side, she's just simply don't have enough to garner attention.

Reactions: qwertycoltan

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That Ian & Lena scene was amazing and really worth it. I gotta give Axel some props for deliberately sneaking those photos in, that was quite creative on his part though too bad my Lena didn't want any part of it.

I'm not pursuing Cindy on my main Ian playthrough where it's mostly just Lena but I told Wade to fight for Cindy as I don't want him to get cucked by Axel as he's definitely gonna use her like Lena

Last edited:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Wow. It looks like my playthrough is much different.
I'm not a fan of Ian+Lena.
In my story Ian is good guy. Not trying to get into the Cindy's panties because she is girlfriend of my friend ( Bro's forever ).
Instead of it, im 100% sure Ian+Holly will be the perfect couple!
After meeting with Axel im sure Lena will be perfect submissive girl for Axel, Seymour and Jeremy ( Robert is a loser for me)
But now its time to wait for the next update :cry:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Damn I loved this update !

The dynamic with Cindy works more and more, I really like how they both get so playful with each other, I'm still giving Wade a chance to save this for now by giving real advices, but he better up his game ! It's funny cause him and his relation with Cindy really brings me back to my own past, and that's all the more reason for me to cuck his ass lol.

The photo shoot with Seymour was good, but I feel like breaking him and his overinflated ego. I will take pleasure in showing more wits and will than him if I can - and since it's an Eva Kiss game I think we'll can.

The Holly situation, god she's such a sweet little thing ! I love that she admits her feelings, and is aware enough to realize the dynamics between Ian and Lena. But my Lena is a supportive angel and she'll help her to break out of her shell - and well, she might have some agenda there cause she definitly likes to think about Holly and Ian when she's alone :sneaky: .

Finally, the Ian-Lena scene was great ! I'd spoiled myself before playing that there was one, but I thought I'd missed it when she left Ian alone, and didn't feel like playing again and get Robert to have his way to build her lust. I would have waited for the next opportunity, but then wham, some twist and you get to invite Ian ! Well done Eva !! The scene itself was really sweet, they have a beautiful thing going on, and even tho I kinda felt like having them being players and sleeping around, now I feel like I'd love to get an open relationship possibility with them being honest with each other. Kinda like Natasha and Damian in GGGB. Cause I ain't giving up on Cindy, but I don't want to hurt Lena.

Reactions: Brickman

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
My Ian loves Lena, like a lot... even more after this episode that ended with a BANG :LOL: BUT...

I can't handle how cute Cindy is, i just can't :love: after this episode their relationship is maxed out :)
I just can't resist her...

Just look at this conversation about instagram models...

Ian: you could be one of those girls, if you wanted it
Cindy: you think so?
Ian: i mean, i have no idea how one becomes an influencer, but you look the part without doubt
You are young, beautiful and look at that smile...:sneaky:
Cindy: Ian...!
Ian: you have to work on that personality of yours, though... :ROFLMAO:
Cindy: ha ha, you idiot

How can you not like her :D

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes