bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I never said it did. "Hating on someone" is not the same as hating someone. "Hating on someone" is a hyperbolic way of saying "talking bad about" or criticizing. I was curious why bosp would say people don't like her because not only have I not seen anybody talking bad about her, I haven't really seen many people talking about her at all.

In this update, if you went with her before, you get a chance to make plans for a round two. So talking about her actually is relevant at the moment.
Indeed I just asked: "How come nobody likes Cherry?"
Maybe people just found it hard to get with Cherry when Allison was so easy to get and missed on that encounter completely?
Anyway, as Glooskabe said, round two is about to happen - probably in the next update so maybe Cherry will get more "love" from the general public.:)

Reactions: Glooskabe

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I still really have to do a proper playthrough, but liking the cheating kink I hope there will be a path where Lena is engaged with Ian but cheats with her ex (or others). Intriguing :p
To spice things up, otherwise the classic relationships become a little boring after a while.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Indeed I just asked: "How come nobody likes Cherry?"
Maybe people just found it hard to get with Cherry when Allison was so easy to get and missed on that encounter completely?
Anyway, as Glooskabe said, round two is about to happen - probably in the next update so maybe Cherry will get more "love" from the general public.:)
And I answered his reply that was a bit misleading, because it was not about Cherry having haters or something, it was about people not caring about her at all. In comparison, Allison has a greater presence already. You have a contact with her before that night, then you can choose between her and Cherry, and the Cherry route looks a bit more tricky because of Perry, then even if you haven't choose her, Allison comes back in this or that form. On the other hand, Cherry so far only had that one event. Out of everyone, she had the least amount of screen time.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
By the way, some of the errors can be avoided by replaying the second Lena section of Chapter 3. In v0.3 that section was in a separate script (chapter_3b), now that content with the variables is in the main chapter_3 script, that's why the old references don't work. Replaying it solved an error in the sex shop where Lena gets a piercing. After replaying it, I could properly refuse. This chapter seems to be much more polished than the buggy mess that Chapter 3 was, the few errors are very minor and don't affect the game. Some of the narrative errors though, don't know why Ian acts like he's never been inside Lena's place before. Some graphical errors, but those are normal at this stage. About the typos, the proofreader works on the game after the Alpha's release, so the Beta should fix all/most of the typos.

B0SS_LADY

Mar 22, 2019
I was very suprised with Axel and how truly sorry he was about what he did and not trying anything else with Lena, good job Axel(y), there might be still hope for you but not with my Lena tho :D
Oh my oh my...

I thought Axel was threatening Lena with those pics, and Lena used them to masturbate anyway

It seems Lena and her pussy Lola are even naughtier than I expected :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
And I answered his reply that was a bit misleading, because it was not about Cherry having haters or something, it was about people not caring about her at all. In comparison, Allison has a greater presence already. You have a contact with her before that night, then you can choose between her and Cherry, and the Cherry route looks a bit more tricky because of Perry, then even if you haven't choose her, Allison comes back in this or that form. On the other hand, Cherry so far only had that one event. Out of everyone, she had the least amount of screen time.
I agree Cherry role is small but she is a cutie and the event with her is pretty nice and, besides, you can still get Allison after that and with a very significant dialogue pointing out that she likes Ian more than Jeremy.
Allison, with her horny dog libido, just can't help herself, she likes dicks and Cherry seems a bit more stable character than her at this moment.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I really want flow chart in the game. it'd really help players unlock scene or reminder what choices you already made.

It 's a pain when I hunt a scene and then found out I lack 1 point of a stat and now I need to backtrack my save but don't know what save I need to load. in the end I just to start from scratch and use walkthrough so I can get that 1 scene.

I knew the game is in early state but I suggest add it at some point.

Now my personal question. I knew harem 'd not happen because the game is not about harem fantasy where MC get all the girl BUT at lease can our MC get both Lena and Holly plz. holy shit I can't fucking choose. a guy has 2 girlfriend exist everywhere in the word so it not unrealistic for MC to get both of them.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I thought Axel was threatening Lena with those pics, and Lena used them to masturbate anyway
It clearly was intentional from Axel to put them in the notebook so that she remembers the good times. And Lena fell easely for his trick and masturbated like not in months, even with the plug in her tight backdoor.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I agree Cherry role is small but she is a cutie and the event with her is pretty nice and, besides, you can still get Allison after that and with a very significant dialogue pointing out that she likes Ian more than Jeremy.
Allison, with her horny dog libido, just can't help herself, she likes dicks and Cherry seems a bit more stable character than her at this moment.
I agree with her being cute and all, but between Lena, Holly, Cindy and Allison, that amount of content she has is simply not enough. She also tells you straight that she doesn't want anything more than a scot-free relationship, in opposed to Allison who even with her being a horndog, she seems to take Ian more seriously. Going by both routes, and with what happens if you refuse the second Allison date, the latter girl seems to be more permanent. On the other hand, Allisons situation becomes more tricky if you went with Cherry. She earns the title of being Jeremy's sloppy second (you walk into that by choice though), and her second date overlaps with the Lena - Holly date, so for the most, I'd think she pretty much out of the fold in that route.

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
I've been playing without the WT (since i'll replay it to death when more chapters come out) and this update is so chock-full of good stuff (i played an hour each for Lena & Ian).

EvaKiss definitely deserves a longer break before v0.5 - he's the most consistently regular dev, hands down, and i hope he doesn't burn out!

What i love about this update: bro and gal times! the guys ribbing Jeremy (such a douchey stereotype lol) is good natured fun (i was singing along), and i want to see Ivy - Lena - Holly develop a mentor/pupil (and more :sneaky:) dynamic.

Wade & Cindy both seem like faithful people, but i don't see them together for long if they don't open up to each other.

Holly is such a sweet innocent! i won't try to corrupt her if there's a choice. Seymour is doing enough of that to Lena in my main play (power dynamics are insanely attractive :love:).

Minor characters-wise, i love Cherry (hottest gal here imo), i wonder what Lola's role is (besides being a naughty pussy lol), and i want to see more of the dads (they look hot enough to warrant minor lovelines).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nightlystar
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes