CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
One thing bugs me a bit, why condoms?
If Durex is not sponsoring the game I see no reason for it.
Its a game with fictional characters, STD be damned, they all fucked, they know they will keep doing it so... get the girls on birth control if you don't want pregnancies and ditch the freaking condoms.
Oh my god. This. This. This. The fact that there hasn't been a single 'do we really have to' or talk about bc (or just not using it) at all is a little bit of a downer for me. It's a big kink, for sure, in my mind but there's also a bit of humanity or opportunities for character development (and developing my version of Ian / Lena) in making those choices.

But here in ORS so far, it's all perfectly careful, considerate, and educated.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Oh my god. This. This. This. The fact that there hasn't been a single 'do we really have to' or talk about bc (or just not using it) at all is a little bit of a downer for me. It's a big kink, for sure, in my mind but there's also a bit of humanity or opportunities for character development (and developing my version of Ian / Lena) in making those choices.

But here in ORS so far, it's all perfectly careful, considerate, and educated.
I'm sure that'll come up later as sex happens more than once, trying to do it raw. Using condoms is standard operating procedure for adults in developed countries, like the characters in ORS. Wanting to do it raw on the first one or two dates is something younger, more risk-prone people (e.g., late teens, early twenties, like the characters in GGGB) do.

That said, that's probably one reason why Jeremy likes Louise, because she's willing to take those risks!

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Okay, time to write my extensive review. I didn't get to experience all of the content yet (at least I don't know if I did), so it will just be the first impression. The length of Chapter 3 spoiled me, as I didn't expect Chapter 4 to end there. I expected at least 1 or 2 more days from either perspective but that's on me. The chapter is well-paced and has a nice amount of content, continuing most of the threads set up in the previous chapter. Many expectations were subverted. Now, about the details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good observations. Just a brief point:

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
My Lena had a date with Ian but instead of having sex with Ian she had sex with Robert, I think in this way it feels more interesting, my goal is for Lena to have dates with Ian but reject sex with him, It can be a fun situation, by the way, many people consider that in cuckold relationships the man is weak and pathetic, but this is not always the case, I am sure that there are many cucks with a lot of self-confidence that they just feel very excited when their girlfriends/wifes deny them sex to have sex with other people, I can really see Ian become that kind of cuck on one of the routes

Nightlystar

May 10, 2020
I think I can say with certainty that this is gonna become a new fav
I loved GGGB soo much but this has so far blown it in the dust

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i would really like to see a IanxLenaxHolly path where Lena is with Ian and encourages Holly to go after Ian or is polygamy too taboo???

good work from Evakiss on this game, guess i'll have to wait to see if there is any polygamy..

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
The red string is slowly connecting everyone!

Suddenly, Perry's adamant disinterest towards politics in the last update makes a lot more sense.

Characters like Cindy, Jeremy, Axel and Louise have become a bit more layered as we get to spend more time with them.

So far, my playthroughs have only involved two major approaches:

1. The messy route - where every character has a foot on both sides in their relationships and are just trying to make it in their lives.

2. The lawful lewd route - where everyone is horny all the time, but are good people at heart.

There is only a very subtle difference between the two, but even within that I was able to explore so many different character choices & interactions. And the best part is that, all of that felt so natural. Eva really continues to outdo herself.

Honestly, I would not mind at all if she shifted to a bimonthly schedule, so she can work on O.R.S a bit more relaxed. (Do not want her to burn out.)

Reactions: Brickman

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I liked the latest updated, or I should say two i waited and played the last two at the same time. I am hoping Lena gets a chance with Jeremy at some point but that will be hard with her roommate dating him. Also looking forward to when she decides to get a bit further than with just the buttplug.

Anyways just wanted to say good job so far, enjoying the game.

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
What’s with Stan stealing Louise’s undies angle? Is it a way of showing that Stan could possibly be a future love interest for Louise (with Lena’s help) or is it to make Stan fond of Lena for standing with him on the matter. Both possibilities seem promising. Foes turned lovers angle (Louise) and She’s out of my league angle (Lena).

btw I truly believe that Stan is innocent.Its all Lola’s doing. Naughty Kitty

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyMares

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
The Pussy I love the most in this whole game is the literal Pussy, Lola! My most favorite character, really. Everybody else is too fluffed up! Lola is pure! She's not a perv or a bad pussy! She wants Ian and Lena to be together and also Louise and Stan.

bligblig85

Dec 8, 2018
As much as it feels like the player is being shepherded into making Lena/Ian work, I really feel nothing for Ian so far. Seems like he had so much play time yet he has so little established with his character compared to Lena. Because of this I find Stan and Axel a lot more interesting now, we're being dripfed their characterizations with little content but this makes them more compelling characters in my eyes.

Reactions: Elemo and laliandra

jalon33

May 25, 2020
Can anyone share how to modify character attributes (lust, charisma, etc.) from the console or developer menu? Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes