Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
That was a very interesting update. FOr now I will aim for Ian and Lena for my first playthrough. I can't wait to see what Eva has in store for Louise. She seems very insecure about her feelings and I think that a very confident Lena could very well make her do anything she wants :devilish: , and have Louise completely under her influence (maybe with a little help from Ivy ?)

But I'm sure just like in GGGB, Eva will bring us very surprising and unexpected events / endings.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
My thoughts on conditions for the Ian / Lena scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously, it's not that hard to get 4 lust for Lena as people seem to make out. In my playthrough Lena rejected Robert and Tore the pictures from Axel and still had 4 Lust! I could tell you which choises I made for Lena, but that could be a bit troublesome. I will make a guide on "how to make Ian and Lena sleep together while giving the finger to both Robert and Axel" ASAP

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
How to Make Ian and Lena Hookup (while giving the finger to both Robert and Axel) or Getting Lena to have 4 Lust points!

Now first thing first, Lena starts with 1 point in each of her skills. You need 3 units of Lust for 1 Level up. So you need a minimum of 9 units of Lust. So basically 9 choices to level up Lust to 4. I'll list the possible points in story to acquire Lust units for Lena.

So yeah, Even after rejecting Robert and Tearing Axel's Pictures. Lena can have a maximum of 6! points in lust before the Night of the date with Ian. You only need 9 out of those 15 choices.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
How to Make Ian and Lena Hookup (while giving the finger to both Robert and Axel) or Getting Lena to have 4 Lust points!

Now first thing first, Lena starts with 1 point in each of her skills. You need 3 units of Lust for 1 Level up. So you need a minimum of 9 units of Lust. So basically 9 choices to level up Lust to 4. I'll list the possible points in story to acquire Lust units for Lena.

So yeah, Even after rejecting Robert and Tearing Axel's Pictures. Lena can have a maximum of 6! points in lust before the Night of the date with Ian. You only need 9 out of those 15 choices.
Thanks for the list.
Problem is if you want absolutely nothing to do with Seymour and Robert then your down to 9 out of 11.
When playing I did not know that I would need a certain lust score, so made choices to suit my play style. I suspect I may have gotten 8 in my play through.

Last edited:

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
My wishes list for the next 2 or 3 updates:

1- Cindy and Ian improved their relationship in the next photoshop scene, with spicy scenes or maybe something more.....
2-Axel and Cindy...maybe Cindy will be the next Axel´s slave and cheat her boyfriend.
2- Stan and Lena improved their relation, maybe photograph scenes or voyeur scene
3-Axel an Lena. Lena remembered Axel relationship and there are posibilities to sex again with him.
4- Holly lesbian scene with Lena.
5- Ivy and Jeremy scene.
6- Ed and Lena agree to keep her working in exchange for showing him the photos or trying to seduce him. Another possibility is if Lena stole the money from the box, Ed may have noticed it or a Security camera recorded it and blackmailed her.
7- Robert shows his true face and he is a bad guy with lamb skin.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Thanks for the list.
Problem is if you want absolutely nothing to do with Seymour and Robert then your down to 9 out of 10.
When playing I did not know that I would need a certain lust score, so made choices to suit my play style. I suspect I may have gotten 8 in my play through.
I also played according to my playstyle. I agreed to Seymour's offer because I want to make Seymour Lena's bitch in the long run; not Lena to be Seymour's bitch! Lena had 3 wits during Seymour's dinner date. Told him she likes Nietzsche and she is The Child! My end score at the end of chapter 4 for Lena is Wits 3, Charisma 3, Athletics 3, Lust 4, Will 3, Money 4!

Edit: Taking Seymour and Robert totally out of the picture still leaves you with 11 units, not 10. The first meeting with Seymour is unavoidable.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i got to Lena's 4 lust points when she was watching Jeremy & Louise :)
so...

- no Robert
- no mr. Ward
- Axel didn't even came into picture yet :)

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I agreed to Seymour's offer because I want to make Seymour Lena's bitch in the long run; not Lena to be Seymour's bitch!
I avoided Seymour as I got the feeling that Lena will not get far without either having sex with him, or doing more and more explicit content. (this will suit some people's play style. I have no issue with that, but it's not for me)
I may restart at a later date when I know more about what content there is with each person.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah, it looks like Seymour owns every single business in the city and if Lena works in any of his businesses he will ask something from her (lewd stuff ofc...)
also if Ian ask her to give his book to him (my Ian didn't do that)
she will also be in debt to him, so fuck you Seymour, no Lena for you :devilish:

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
Ok, i just finished this last update, very good, now i know how i conquer this type of girl, i need to control their actions and their mind, i have just to figure out how to do that.

Joking aside, am I the only one who thinks Lena looks like Billie Eilish?

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Typo error and tons of other typo error. Is proof reading done ?

Last edited:

B0SS_LADY

Mar 22, 2019
Using condoms is standard operating procedure for adults in developed countries, like the characters in ORS. Wanting to do it raw on the first one or two dates is something younger, more risk-prone people (e.g., late teens, early twenties, like the characters in GGGB) do.

That said, that's probably one reason why Jeremy likes Louise, because she's willing to take those risks!
maybe later it will be revealed that Jeremy has AIDS, which means Louise and Alison have AIDS, which means Ian and Lena will have AIDS if they had unprotected sex with Alison and Louise. Then if Ian and Lena also fucked each other without condoms, we will have the "our baby has AIDS" ending :poop:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
My wishes list for the next 2 or 3 updates:

1- Cindy and Ian improved their relationship in the next photoshop scene, with spicy scenes or maybe something more.....
2-Axel and Cindy...maybe Cindy will be the next Axel´s slave and cheat her boyfriend.
2- Stan and Lena improved their relation, maybe photograph scenes or voyeur scene
3-Axel an Lena. Lena remembered Axel relationship and there are posibilities to sex again with him.
4- Holly lesbian scene with Lena.
5- Ivy and Jeremy scene.
6- Ed and Lena agree to keep her working in exchange for showing him the photos or trying to seduce him. Another possibility is if Lena stole the money from the box, Ed may have noticed it or a Security camera recorded it and blackmailed her.
7- Robert shows his true face and he is a bad guy with lamb skin.
That should be interesting. Here are mine ^^ :
1- Louise realising that Jeremy is unfaithful and can't help getting laid everywhere. She comes to back to Lena for comfort, telling her that she was right.
2 - Lena becoming more and more self confident, and wishing to experiment (maybe pushed a bit by Ivy), talks Louise into having sex with her, and then slowly starts corrupting her into doing more and more lewd stuff.
3 - Lena becoming good friend with Stan. After all he seems a nice guy and will probably have her back if she's in trouble.
4 - Axel and Wade fighting over for Cindy. I don't care about those three for now, so I'll save them for my next playthroughs.
5 - Holly becoming more self-assured and confident, slowly opening up. I can't ignore her she's too cute^^
6 - Seymour Ward complimenting Ian's book in front of Minerva and the whole office (that bitch needs a bit of payback^^)
7 - 2 endings I would like to see :
--> The fairy tale : Ian and Lena (or Holly) ending up together, him a successful author / publisher and her a successful model (Lena) or author (Holly).
--> The corrupted ending : Lena ends up with Ivy (or Ian) and, as a perverted couple, they have slowly corrupted Louise (or maybe Cindy) who has become their sex slave.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
My thoughts on conditions for the Ian / Lena scene

I agree. I believe ORS would be a better experience if all the "stats" are discarded. I feel with the stat checks for certain outcomes, ORS is too "gamey". You can't play exactly how you want to because you need to boost attributes no matter what. GGGB's good/bad points were simplistic enough to keep track of, but didn't feel too limiting, even though it had certain narrative limitations, too. I expect with time ORS to become even more attribute-focused game, which means you'll need a lot of saves for a lot of paths, since playing a tweener character might not be viable at all. And let's face it, it's a visual novel, people are not playing them for their stellar gameplay.

zOrg5

Jun 27, 2017
Sooo, my Ian scored with Cherry and Alison, Cindy is definitely hooked. He's on the same page as his bro Jeremy, they're on their way to threesome with Alison and more-somes incoming. He sings sweet into Lena's ears and scores with her as well. Plays a humble boy, but he is not. The guy is a devil!
Lena at the same time is an honest girl with principles. Yes, she's open minded, loves modelling, but only when it's art. She doesn't lie to Ed, she doesn't support his inappropriate behavior as well. She doesn't go with Robert, she simply doesn't like him. She doesn't accept Saymour's approach, never called him. Axel went to hell as well. Poor thing lost her jobs. Now she believes she found true love with Ian. But he will not save her, the only way to make money, to survive will be...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes