portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Can anyone share how to modify character attributes (lust, charisma, etc.) from the console or developer menu? Thanks!
Download renpy.
Enable console and dev menus.
Press Shift + D to see all the variables. Find which variables you want to change, such as lena_lust
Then press Shift + O to open the console, type lena_lust = 10 or whatever you want. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: jalon33

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Another amazing story from EvaKiss. I can hardly wait to see where Lena and Ian's relationship leads. I hope she becomes just as naughty as Ashley.

Reactions: rKnight

_Alexandru_

Mar 16, 2020
After finishing Good Girl Gone Bad I decided to jump to this game just to see if it on the same level...and it is good.

What I like:
- actions that improve a specific relationship or trait are marked
- the characters are connected and you can see multiple opinions on the MC or the same events
- the twist that happen from time to time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or
- this game is also more romantic and logical and MC can not have all the girls at once. While this is fun while going throw the game the first time, it will be a pain in the ass when you want to find all the paths
- the models for girls are realistic and beautiful (no huge tits for nothing, but this is just a personal preferance)

What I would like:
- Something that I saw in other games but is not present here is the option to go back before a decision. Here if you took a decision you can not return. You have to save the game before taking a decision so you can explore the outcome of each decision .
- While so far Robert is not shown in the best light it will be nice to have a path where Lena ends up with him, for good or bad
- Also, not sure if the stylish men is intended for a coruption/suggar daddy path, but it will be interesting

Extra:
I found very cool the moment at the fancy bar where you can kiss Alison. Jeremy call you out for kissingLena and Alison is shocked as you just kissed her. You telling that a kiss is nothing really make you sound like a douchebag

Even if it is not finished yet, it has a lot of context. Keep the good work :D

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
That seems quite obvious to me..

On another note, what's up with Ed's creeper path? It's only in chapter 2 where he manages to catch her undressing three times and comments on her stalkfap. There has been nothing like this in chapters 3 and 4. I hope that's not just gone.

Last edited:

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
This games the best. I think ima sub on patreon again in August to pitch in a bit before her break. Did $20 back when ch 2 dropped.

Ready for Robert to die off so we can get more content dedicated to characters we don't hate.

I basically play to get every scene right now, and when the final drops I'll figure out my canon play.

Also hope there's a way to fuck over Seymour later. Just don't like the guy.

Reactions: Brickman

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Why would anyone want that? :confused:
If you're referring to the one that ends the update, i quite like it myself.

Definitely prefer the alternative option, the scene with Ian, to get things going between Lena and him, and it's just a better scene period. But the the idea of Lena giving Robert a booty call after her romantic date is fun in a naughty slutty sort of way.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Download renpy.
Enable console and dev menus.
Press Shift + D to see all the variables. Find which variables you want to change, such as lena_lust
Then press Shift + O to open the console, type lena_lust = 10 or whatever you want. Rinse and repeat.
The easiest way is probably to download UnRen. (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)

Follow the simple instructions there and you can enable the console/dev mode, extract the CGs, enable rollback through choices like _Alexandru_ was asking about (keep in mind that could cause bugs apparently, but i've never had problems) among other things all with 1 button press.

AFSRS

Aug 20, 2018
What a messy route I have..

Can you confirm if in Chapter 4 Lena and Stan, they do any photoshoot? Or we need to reject Mr Ward before?

B0SS_LADY

Mar 22, 2019
Lena da SLUUUUUT what was your fav moment from 0.4? :)
so many, I can't choose :giggle:

the panties mystery
Robert pooping his pants thinking that Lena's dating the owner of the restaurant to get back at him
seeing the Mayor's last name
Ian making progress in his quest to cuck his friend
Lena getting wet browsing her old photos with crazy ex

least fav moment is Lena considering stealing money from the cafe :(

Nah, it's Lena, just as your username implies. Why do you think she bought the plug with Ivy? :sneaky:
my Lena didn't use it. She's still in that prolonged dry spell since I'm pussy blocking her at every turn :whistle:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I guess Evakiss likes her conservative daddies. :sneaky:

Another user said Seymour looks like Santiago Abascal. :LOL:
I dunno if i'd say 'like' is an exactly accurate interpretation. It doesn't seem to me like either of those characters are being shown in a particularly admirable light.

my Lena didn't use it. She's still in that prolonged dry spell since I'm pussy blocking her at every turn :whistle:
Not what i would expect from someone with that username. :LOL:

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I'm surprised Lena would wait to do a shoot with Stan. I'm pretty sure he'd do it whenever she asked...

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'm surprised Lena would wait to do a shoot with Stan. I'm pretty sure he'd do it whenever she asked...
Same. I expected this photoshoot to happen in this chapter as well, he's always in his room. But I guess it would require even more art that she just didn't have time to produce.

Reactions: KDXvd and B0SS_LADY
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes