lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I've been playing without the WT (since i'll replay it to death when more chapters come out) and this update is so chock-full of good stuff (i played an hour each for Lena & Ian).

EvaKiss definitely deserves a longer break before v0.5 - he's the most consistently regular dev, hands down, and i hope he doesn't burn out!

What i love about this update: bro and gal times! the guys ribbing Jeremy (such a douchey stereotype lol) is good natured fun (i was singing along), and i want to see Ivy - Lena - Holly develop a mentor/pupil (and more :sneaky:) dynamic.

Wade & Cindy both seem like faithful people, but i don't see them together for long if they don't open up to each other.

Holly is such a sweet innocent! i won't try to corrupt her if there's a choice. Seymour is doing enough of that to Lena in my main play (power dynamics are insanely attractive :love:).

Minor characters-wise, i love Cherry (hottest gal here imo), i wonder what Lola's role is (besides being a naughty pussy lol), and i want to see more of the dads (they look hot enough to warrant minor lovelines).
I think Evakiss is a she, and she'll release v0.5 before taking a break.

Feb 10, 2020
Is getting the wrong scenes (or rather scenes with items different to the ones I chose) an alpha problem?
Just played the fourth chapter and when I got to the masturbation scene, Lena had a different piercing to the one I originally chose. I chose the left one, but in the scene she was wearing the right one.

Reactions: Glooskabe

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
looking forward to more Seymour content. Also anyone know how to get Holly to deliver the proposal to him.
I don't think you can. Friday she's meeting her publisher, it can't be helped. I think the option to ask her was just there for role-playing purposes. Kind of like in GGGB where you can ask Dad for money but it's useless because he doesn't have any.

Reactions: rodrigobarril

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
I was 100% IanxLena but now i'm 50/50 on whether i want IanxLena or IanxCindy this update really sold me on her she seems far more likable, holly's still my favourite though

Reactions: Polaxymer

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
One thing bugs me a bit, why condoms?
If Durex is not sponsoring the game I see no reason for it.
Its a game with fictional characters, STD be damned, they all fucked, they know they will keep doing it so... get the girls on birth control if you don't want pregnancies and ditch the freaking condoms.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Good solid update, great progression, few bugs as has been noted but did everything it needed to do to move the story along

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I've played a shitload of popular and unpopular games, and I'm quite surprised so few (if any) actually go for a poly relationship at some point. (Excluding the Harem paths)
Yeah there's literally only a handful of those on this site (like A Knight's Tale). I'm hoping there's at least one or two potential poly relationships in this one, as I was bummed that Ashley couldn't directly pair with Natasha for an ending in GGGB.

Reactions: Nightlystar

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I feel the biggest routes, for Lena, will probably end up being Seymour, Ian, Axel and hopefully Ivy.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Okay, time to write my extensive review. I didn't get to experience all of the content yet (at least I don't know if I did), so it will just be the first impression. The length of Chapter 3 spoiled me, as I didn't expect Chapter 4 to end there. I expected at least 1 or 2 more days from either perspective but that's on me. The chapter is well-paced and has a nice amount of content, continuing most of the threads set up in the previous chapter. Many expectations were subverted. Now, about the details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes