ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I would usually agree with you, but it does seem Lena's arc with Holly is one of providing encouragement, and confidence. Perhaps it could happen down down the line.
Lena knows that Holly likes Ian.
Lena has had the option of thinking about Holly when masturbating.
From reading comments, it appears Lena has been in a MFF threesome.
If (or my case, when) Ian and Lena get together in a relationship, Lena can somehow get Holly to join them. It depends on whether she thinks it is safe to go that route (a poly relationship between the three is what I am hoping for)

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
This update was very worth it. We found out that Lena was a sub for Axel and that he cheated more than once. Holly at the gym, Ian and Lena, and the photo shoot were the highlights for me. There was a lot of Robert showing hes just there for lean to scratch a itch as the game puts it. Both Characters now have 2? will points as of this update but we can only burn one point so far. Here is my diagram? graph? for this update to keep up with who and what connects the characters.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Holy shit. I'm a really big fan of this lingerie set.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's hope it gets used in some of the Lena-Ian followup dates :p

Btw, how come nobody likes Cherry?
I, for one, think she is cute as hell and actually perfectly uninhibited partner for a possible threesome.

OK, someone mentioned his suspicion that Cherry might be the girl Axel cheated on Lena with and given how most of the NPCs are, one way or the other, interconnected in the story it might be entirely possible but, on the other hand, Cherry does not look to me like Axels type at all.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I, for one, think she is cute as hell and actually perfectly uninhibited partner for a possible threesome.
Have people been hating on her? I haven't noticed much chatter about her at all which is a shame because she's quite attractive and seems to have decent chemistry with Ian. I didn't go for her because I was trying to be Perry's wingman. I may actually make a new path to see where it leads with her though.

how to get lena to invite ian to her place?

Reactions: HS1990

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Let's hope it gets used in some of the Lena-Ian followup dates :p

OK, someone mentioned his suspicion that Cherry might be the girl Axel cheated on Lena with and given how most of the NPCs are, one way or the other, interconnected in the story it might be entirely possible but, on the other hand, Cherry does not look to me like Axels type at all.
I think people like her, she just doesn't seem to be a major character at the moment.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Good update imo. I didn’t really experience any bugs that I saw some people complaining about. Just typos, which is to be expected. As for the update, at first I was thinking Axel truly was sincere but then Lena finds those photos which was a big reveal in many ways to me. For one, it shows that Lena must not have been the innocent, Holly like figure, many of us thought she was. In fact, it seems like she was pretty perverted with Axel and it seems like it was a weird relationship in which Lena only cared about pleasing Axel and doing whatever he wanted Alison was hot and I definitely feel like both her and Ian are going to be wanting something more in the future. I also had a play through where Jeremy got with her and showed Ian the pic, which was pretty hot to me but definitely won’t be everyone’s cup of tea. Jeremy’s version of the bro code is interesting and I can kinda see where he’s coming from. After all, Ian isn’t dating her and as Jeremy pointed out, he’s going after other girls too. But, I also see it from Ian’s perspective. It’s becoming more clear they both have a thing for each other and if I was Jeremy I don’t think I’d step in between that. Then there’s Cindy and Wade. I’m really liking this. It’s not black and white as both of them are messing up. Cindy feels like Wade isn’t passionate, he doesn’t have that fire in life and is comfortable where he’s at while Cindy feels like she wants more in life and is not content staying where she’s at. And while Cindy is trying to get Wade to be more active and do things with her, Wade is viewing it as her always nagging him and being selfish, only wanting to do things her way. I think their relationship issues is a combination of bad communication and both of them having different goals and things they want from life. Cindy is also a really nice girl. Everyone thought she was immediately hopping on Axel’s dick but it’s shown it’s not the case. She wasn’t even sure about accepting his invitation until encouraged by Ian and then she even wants Ian to be there with her. Hardly sounds like someone immediately hopping on dick.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Have people been hating on her? I haven't noticed much chatter about her at all which is a shame because she's quite attractive and seems to have decent chemistry with Ian. I didn't go for her because I was trying to be Perry's wingman. I may actually make a new path to see where it leads with her though.

Heh, you really missed out if you did not go for Cherry path. Just give it a try, you won't be disappointed. :)

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes