desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The game doesn't seem to check for other flags, so yes, it might be enough to set perry_emma to higher value.
Ah, actually, I forgot that I was doing perry_cherry route. Emma and Cherry are mutually exclusive for Perry, right?

I wonder if Axel still got his grips on Cherry though. Without having played through all of chapter 11, I feel like Emma x Seymour is a good possibility while Cherry x Axel, I'm not too sure. I need to plan this right to get my cuck trio run lol.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ah, actually, I forgot that I was doing perry_cherry route. Emma and Cherry are mutually exclusive for Perry, right?
One gets preference over the other, yes, although if both girls aren't present at the same time in the scene this might be not so big an obstacle.

I wonder if Axel still got his grips on Cherry though.
Ian can have a talk with Cherry in this chapter and she tells him she's pretty much over Axel, even if Ian isn't on her route. Apparently seeing Axel get all psycho ex at the sight of Lena was enough of cold shower, and she confirms they had run into each other by accident.

May 22, 2023
I don't know if I'm just imagining things, but the animations of the characters look different in chapter 11 from the earlier parts of the game, my immediate thought is that Eva is using an AI to modify the images she draws, this is just me writing down my thoughts, And I'm not complaining, I think the game looks better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alexferno

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
One gets preference over the other, yes, although if both girls aren't present at the same time in the scene this might be not so big an obstacle.

Ian can have a talk with Cherry in this chapter and she tells him she's pretty much over Axel, even if Ian isn't on her route. Apparently seeing Axel get all psycho ex at the sight of Lena was enough of cold shower, and she confirms they had run into each other by accident.
ayo can you explain holly scenes too me is it a bug that lena can enourage holly to see mark even if holly and ian cuddled last weekend??? but ivy just talks how mark fucked her the whole night and can set her up with robert??holly path are very confusing this update explain pls

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
AFTER THIS UPDATE IT IS CONFIRMED THAT EVA HERSELF WAS PRESENT IN THREAD DURING CUCK DISCUSSIONS:whistle::coffee:

1) No Ivy scene:eek:
2) Lena satisfied her guilt by bringing Louise to Ian (as i predicted)
3) Alison going blonde :HideThePain:
4) No Emma Scene :cautious:
5) Seymour's repetitive arc
6) Holly's Multiverse (I mean why that perfect waifu)
7) Cindy Scene 7.8/10 :(
8) Animations improved:D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
ayo can you explain holly scenes too me is it a bug that lena can enourage holly to see mark even if holly and ian cuddled last weekend??? but ivy just talks how mark fucked her the whole night and can set her up with robert??holly path are very confusing this update explain pls
These hoes ain't loyal, yo.

• Haha
Reactions: alexferno

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
probably too many holly change points

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
These hoes ain't loyal, yo.
are you joking holly goes straight into S+ tier if she has a arc like gillian :devilish: :devilish: I love ivy lena lead holly down the slutty path while holly cuddles ian

but I just wanna know if its a bug:(:(I mean it makes sens in my platrought but sometimes its a bug mate

holly path are definetly the most confusing this update and aliosn change hair color over night after a onenight stando_O o_O o_O

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: gazlene

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The talk about Mark happens if Holly's holly_guy variable is at 1+ points. The script doesn't check in that branch whether Holly is in relationship with Ian (ian_holly_dating) like it does normally when these two variables are involved, so i suspect this is oversight on Eva's part rather than intentional behavior.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Just figured out you don´t need a gallery unlocker anymore, there´s one built into the game now.
Start a new game, choose cheat mode and it will ask you if you want to unlock the entire gallery.

Reactions: | Vee | and Darina

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
This was not a good update for the story at all.

It just spun its wheels for 45 minutes and gave some pretty formulaic lewds.

The second holly scene with Ian was a standout, and the lesbian three-way on the shower room floor was the most creative... But it was all a bit vanilla. Lena's filthiest scene was with a dildo, which was extremely disappointing.

I'm glad I'm not paying for the alpha access tier.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do I make Alison go blonde?
Python:
# Alison goes for a change of style (if alison_jeremy_3some == 2 or ian_alison_dom or ian_alison_dating == False)
Agree to threesome with Jeremy, or have Ian act dominant towards Alison, or deny her advances until Ch.11

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes