lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
A cuckqueen route would be hot. Chad Ian having threesomes with Lena and every other girl while he cheats with Cindy and Alison. It's a real shame that the netori or cuckqueeen games are not so popular.
They're not popular because they're not even nearly as well-written as the other paths.

davila216

Nov 19, 2021
They're not popular because they're not even nearly as well-written as the other paths.
That's true. Normally these types of games are just a protagonist with an harem, with his girlfriend as another NPC. But someone like Eva Kiss I think could create an interesting route. Maybe start with threesomes, voyeurs and partner exchanges and end with a cuckqueen route

I like it better when the protagonist is a chad than a cuck. I'm not saying that my ideal route is better than the current ones, it just frustrates how difficult it is to find games to be a chad, and yet have a thousand options to be a cuck.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
That's true. Normally these types of games are just a protagonist with an harem, with his girlfriend as another NPC. But someone like Eva Kiss I think could create an interesting route. Maybe start with threesomes, voyeurs and partner exchanges and end with a cuckqueen route

I like it better when the protagonist is a chad than a cuck. I'm not saying that my ideal route is better than the current ones, it just frustrates how difficult it is to find games to be a chad, and yet have a thousand options to be a cuck.
Exactly. 100% agreed.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes