mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
In chapter 9 pick option "Fuck her harder" which requires Ian to have Lust of 6+ or for Alison satisfaction from previous sex to be at 4 points:
Python:
# Alison's sexual satisfaction with Ian, max 2 (cunnilingus + athletics) chapter 5 max 4 (public/fingering). Max 5 = Alison bitch
how do I get the least sexual satissfaction with alison?? does she say jeremy was better in bed than??do I need low stats ?

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Those 2 possibilities could be quite accurate, at first I thought it could be someone like Jeremy but she would have to dress sexier to follow that stereotype, and she has been dating the other for quite some time. I liked your deduction, it would not have occurred to me. And if it's Mike, there would be a threesome between Mike-Gillian-Lena without Ian knowing
Come on guys. Can't we just have a happy healthy relationship? Past mistakes were made but for the sake of a happy future let's forgive and love again. Can't Ian have a fulfilling relationship with Lena while Mike does to Gillian? Water under the bridge. :giggle: Perhaps one day they can sit in a table and talk like mature people, letting scars heal and finally moving on.

there's no way I'm gonna make Ian watch Mike fuck them both while Gillian and Lena constantly reminds Ian how much of a cuck he is. Or Lena stealing Mike away and making Gillian feel the same way Ian felt, then making Ian be in a relationship with Gillian only for Ian to cheat on Gillian with Lena making it a double dip ice cold revenge.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This doesn't make any sense, in my main story I was playing Ian x Holly with Lena being a slut, even though she's encouraging Holly to be with Mark it doesn't make sense for her to accept, I hope it is a bug because the most "certain" thing to happen in this scene would be for Lena to encourage it but Holly automatically refuses because she is already in love with Ian, the change in her personality changed too quickly for it to make sense...

This bad script bothers me to the point of wanting to redo my main story but choosing Lena LOL
in my story it does kinda make sens holly is confused if she likes the book nerdy kinda stuff, ivy and lena push her down the hoe path all the time,ian is still not over gillian but sees holly all the time , they have sex and cuddle and holly tells ian that she is not ready for a relationship because she is confused and ian told her they have all the time in the world and cuddle her deep:oops::oops: , lena enrourage her to see mark but ivy just told lena how hard mark and holly fucked all night and how slutty holly was but we dont see anything:(:(:(and than lena and ivy set holly up with robert but holly is still a bit shy and not a huge slut but she is getting there and still has a bit of feelings for ian but is confused because she wants to be like her big idol ivy and lena it makes TOTAL SENS

Reactions: gazlene

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Can someone elaborate the whole cuck variable thing? My Ian is jacked, maxed with Allison, hook up with Emma and Lena, Holly and Seymour liked his book. I just decided to continue Gillian dream out of possible paths (or is there not?). So am I in cuck route or not?

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
It doesn't line up, I'm pretty sure. Gillian left the town right after she was caught cheating, and only got back "a couple months ago." Meanwhile Mike has been in town since the very start of the game.
No, Gillian mentions that he moved in with his BF 3 months prior and got a job a month later. And Mike mentioned in one of Lena sex scene that he moved to Baluart about 3 or 4 months after getting the DJ job, so it adds up.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
For Holly to hook up with Mark she needs to be encouraged to take his number earlier and then needs to be pushed by Lena to go to the date, it doesn't come from nowhere. Nevertheless it also surprised me and I like that the game still offers unexpected twists that far into a path. It could only be a bug, but I quite like as it is.
I really really really LOVE it too and it makes sens in my playtrough and I love drama but have the feeling that its a bug:(:(:(hope its not a bug I hate bugs:confused:

Reactions: gazlene

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I had two playthroughs with a different Gillian dream at the beginning of ch 11.

What triggers the difference sequences? :unsure: I'd assume it's whether Ian has committed to a serious relationship or not?

halikay

Aug 25, 2018
I have never complained about the updates taking so long here (mainly because i pirate the game) but i got to say i was so hyped for this chapter and it was so underwhelming.
I feel like even though most of the scenes were good but it was a kinda of repeat of previous scenes IanXCindy , SeymourXLena , but Holy X Ivy X Lena was fire (and i generally love how Holly's coruption route is progressing) also the footjob and more cuck Ian buildup (with the Gillian dream)was fine (I like that its a slowburn) . I am mainly dissapointed beacause the chapter felt so short but Our Red Strings is still the best VN i have played and the only one i really follow so i hope we get a goated chapter soon (in 2024 lol).

(or maybe the epilogue can save it)

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Did anyone kick the dog? Lena can be a cheating whore, but kicking dogs is too evil, man.
I wanted to do it just to see what happens in the game but I didnt have the heart to do it. How can someone kick a friendly dog???

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes