MJ21200

Jun 23, 2018
Just asking but is Cherry bugged or something? I just got up to the scene where you go to the bar as Ian with Parry to meet Alison and her friend Cherry. (Btw this save is back when it was in 0.3 alpha) Only asking cause I don't want to skip content but also really don't want to start all over again.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Just asking but is Cherry bugged or something? I just got up to the scene where you go to the bar as Ian with Parry to meet Alison and her friend Cherry. (Btw this save is back when it was in 0.3 alpha) Only asking cause I don't want to skip content but also really don't want to start all over again.
A save from an alpha version could be an issue depending on what got changed in the final. I haven't heard about any bugs related to Cherry. She isn't a very popular girl around here though...

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I suppose you can play it that way but then (I'm just guessing here because I really can't know what variables are actually in play) you won't make it with Lena either.
i just made a quick run, met Alison with the others, went with Holly to the coffee shop and asked her to swap books so that means i had a good relationship with her, slept with Alison but skipped diner with her the second time so i can spend the day with Lena and Holly, of course she called Jeremy but nothing happened between them Jeremy said they finished diner early because she had so get up early, on top of all that i took Lena out but i didn't get to see the scene because Lena didn't have enough lust points, so all in all good run.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
How can I go with Cindy to the bar but also not ruin the get together with Holly & Lena or is that not possible and I have to choose one?
These don't clash. Lena and Holly (+ Ian) meet on Wednesday. The bar night with Cindy is on Saturday. The only consequence is that you'll be late for a meeting with Holly in the cafe, but it doesn't really matter, she's VERY forgiving (only -1 relationship point).

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Your Ian needs 2 wit to open the right dialogue that leads to making out with Cherry part.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
i just made a quick run, met Alison with the others, went with Holly to the coffee shop and asked her to swap books so that means i had a good relationship with her, slept with Alison but skipped diner with her the second time so i can spend the day with Lena and Holly, of course she called Jeremy but nothing happened between them Jeremy said they finished diner early because she had so get up early, on top of all that i took Lena out but i didn't get to see the scene because Lena didn't have enough lust points, so all in all good run.
Congrats your cockblock worked. In one of my playthroughs, I did almost the same and she ended banging Jeremy when I skipped dinner with her. Guess I chose something different in the dialogue that triggered this.

Visual Hunt

Dec 22, 2018
Already found a major bug in the game. I deliberately tried to get a bad Ian and Lena relationship to the point where Ian's relationship point almost drop to 0 but somehow both Ian and Lena were both able to go on a 2nd date in the bar and Lena was able to invite Ian to her bedroom for sex despite both having near zero relationship points.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fortuna95

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
These don't clash. Lena and Holly (+ Ian) meet on Wednesday. The bar night with Cindy is on Saturday. The only consequence is that you'll be late for a meeting with Holly in the cafe, but it doesn't really matter, she's VERY forgiving (only -1 relationship point).
Thanks!

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Congrats your cockblock worked. In one of my playthroughs, I did almost the same and she ended banging Jeremy when I skipped dinner with her. Guess I chose something different in the dialogue that triggered this.
maybe it's a minor choice like not getting up in the next morning to say goodbye or not complimenting her enough about her new clothes. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes