Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Another thing I like about Eva's games is the possibility of modifying the appearance of the characters with piercings, tattoos etc and in this version we have already started to customize the navel piercing. I hope there will be more options in future updates and not just Ian and Lena. Eva always hide an ace or more up her sleeve ...She has a lot of creativity.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

News and Official Walkthrough!

Hello guys!

After delivering Chapter 4 Alpha I've already started working in Chapter 5, creating the artwork. The proofreading is underway, and once that's done I will also fix the reported bugs for the Beta version. Thing is, I'll be away during this week (I have a congress to attend) and I won't be able to update the Beta during this week. That's why I'll make the Alpha version available for +$10 patrons so you guys can play it, even if it's not yet in the ideal state, but I don't want to keep you waiting that long!

Also, a lot of you have been asking for a Breakthrough for my games, since there are so many branching paths and options. I always replied that I don't have any, since I don't have the time to create one, but BloodyMares will take care of that from now on! He's creating an Official Guide for Our Red String!
You can find it and download it for free following !

Consider supporting his work pledging to his Patreon page so he can continue doing a comprehensible guide for those of you who want to to squeeze every last bit of content from my games :)

Other than that, I'll keep working on Chapter 5 to bring it to you as soon as possible, hopefully mid- August. I have a lot of stuff planned for this one, I hope I can squeeze everything in!

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Another thing I like about Eva's games is the possibility of modifying the appearance of the characters with piercings, tattoos etc and in this version we have already started to customize the navel piercing. I hope there will be more options in future updates and not just Ian and Lena. Eva always hide an ace or more up her sleeve ...She has a lot of creativity.
Yeah, when Lena gets the piercing Ivy says she should change her clothes etc.

Holly is nailed on to change her appearance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satiro

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I am waiting for the beta version and it is tortures because I've read some spoilers, intentionally and unintentionally, and everything I have read I want to experience in the context of the story. Is alpha super bugged and incomprehensible or is it good enough for a good experience? Maybe, someone knows when beta is most likely to come out, so I can know how much longer I will have to wait.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I am waiting for the beta version and it is tortures because I've read some spoilers, intentionally and unintentionally, and everything I have read I want to experience in the context of the story. Is alpha super bugged and incomprehensible or is it good enough for a good experience? Maybe, someone knows when beta is most likely to come out, so I can know how much longer I will have to wait.
If you start from scratch OR, if i understand correctly, you have a save from the beginning of 0.3 version, the alpha is just fine. Just a few typos here and there and potentially some minor visual glitches. That has been my experience going through it a few times now.

Given that the beta is going to take longer to release than usual, i would definitely just play now.

jalon33

May 25, 2020
There's a lot of typos and grammar/formatting errors, a couple image duplication problems in certain scenes, and some save files don't work, but other than that it's completely playable and enjoyable.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, think I asked "why condoms" among the first here because I felt it was strange too and a bit inconsistent - Ian has to put on a rubber every time while Jeremy is just putting out fires with gasoline (don't smite me for involving Bowie here, just thought it would be a good pun).
But... GGGB started similar if I remember correctly so I guess Eva has some reason behind it.
I think it's just part of the progression and build-up. Just like day 1 in Eva games isn't a gang bang, sex acts start a little smaller and get more intense. Condom sex < raw sex, so it's part of the progression. It would be even better I think if you started having the choice pretty early on for condom use, and it could be used to influence the characters. Make everybody wear one except one guy you want to get you pregnant for a homewrecker storyline. Make your boyfriend wear one, but nobody else for a ntr play through. Never use condoms at all for a dirty slut playthrough. But it's a lot easier to implement just for the scene and not have huge story implications like pregnancy every time. Scenes without condoms are definitely hotter.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
The first scene in GGGB where Ashley has sex with her boyfriend also has him wearing a condom IIRC, so raw will probably be available down the line.

Also speaking of which, I had a look back at what was in v0.4 of GGGB, and boy howdy is there a lot more sex and content here already.

Reactions: Reaurt

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
Also speaking of which, I had a look back at what was in v0.4 of GGGB, and boy howdy is there a lot more sex and content here already.
Keep in mind however GGGB 0.4 came out 6 weeks after her very first release 0.1. That's just the time she used for this newest update on ORS alone.

Don't get me wrong though, she definitely is way more efficient and experienced now and gets a lot more done per month.

Reactions: Satiro and a-pollo

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019

News and Official Walkthrough!

Hello guys!

After delivering Chapter 4 Alpha I've already started working in Chapter 5, creating the artwork. The proofreading is underway, and once that's done I will also fix the reported bugs for the Beta version. Thing is, I'll be away during this week (I have a congress to attend) and I won't be able to update the Beta during this week. That's why I'll make the Alpha version available for +$10 patrons so you guys can play it, even if it's not yet in the ideal state, but I don't want to keep you waiting that long!

Also, a lot of you have been asking for a Breakthrough for my games, since there are so many branching paths and options. I always replied that I don't have any, since I don't have the time to create one, but BloodyMares will take care of that from now on! He's creating an Official Guide for Our Red String!
You can find it and download it for free following !

Consider supporting his work pledging to his Patreon page so he can continue doing a comprehensible guide for those of you who want to to squeeze every last bit of content from my games :)

Other than that, I'll keep working on Chapter 5 to bring it to you as soon as possible, hopefully mid- August. I have a lot of stuff planned for this one, I hope I can squeeze everything in!
BloodyMares with the shout out

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
BloodyMares is our new forum celebrity, congrats man :giggle:(y)
and the dude has only 1K likes wat?? :oops:, how is this fair to let's say our own Mr. Helpfull Mormont with almost 46K likes:eek:...
life is so unfair sometimes...:cry:
You'll get there (y)

As for this what's it like any good? I only played the first version is it as good as GGGB?

Reactions: RanchFTW
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes