Mrorome

Apr 28, 2019
Honestly, I really do hope for Lena / Holly romance option, or at least Lena / Ivy or Lena / Louise. The lack of girl on girl content is depressing when compared to GGGB, I've spent most of my time with Lena friendzoning and rejecting guys and the player is basically railroaded into Lena / Ian, with game nagging you with setting up a date between them basiaclly every day. Also, it's weird how majority of guys in this game are either rapey or simply assholes. I know it kinda runs with the sexual theme, but GGGB didn't have that problem and not most of the characters were total degenerates.
However I still love the game and I do hope it'll improve in time.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Honestly, I really do hope for Lena / Holly romance option, or at least Lena / Ivy or Lena / Louise. The lack of girl on girl content is depressing when compared to GGGB, I've spent most of my time with Lena friendzoning and rejecting guys and the player is basically railroaded into Lena / Ian, with game nagging you with setting up a date between them basiaclly every day. Also, it's weird how majority of guys in this game are either rapey or simply assholes. I know it kinda runs with the sexual theme, but GGGB didn't have that problem and not most of the characters were total degenerates.
However I still love the game and I do hope it'll improve in time.
As someone else stated, it's early, so we'll see more girl/girl action further in. On your comment about Lena/Ian, you do realize you can avoid all dates and basically have Ian decide not to pursue Lena, right? I have a save devoted to that route in the interest of seeing where it goes. Oh, and I don't know what your standards are but the guys in GGGB were almost all degenerates and slime. I don't think I ever finished a playthrough with Ashley anything but a lesbian due to my extreme dislike of every single guy in that game. Here at least we have Ian and you can mold how he acts from the start.

Mrorome

Apr 28, 2019
As someone else stated, it's early, so we'll see more girl/girl action further in. On your comment about Lena/Ian, you do realize you can avoid all dates and basically have Ian decide not to pursue Lena, right? I have a save devoted to that route in the interest of seeing where it goes. Oh, and I don't know what your standards are but the guys in GGGB were almost all degenerates and slime. I don't think I ever finished a playthrough with Ashley anything but a lesbian due to my extreme dislike of every single guy in that game. Here at least we have Ian and you can mold how he acts from the start.
Well, not really. And even if they were slimy, they weren't AS slimy. Sure, there were gangbangers and Ash' Bf's dad, but rest of the characters were at least passable. Sure, Jack was slimy too, but his character improved in the 2nd half of the game and his behaviour fit a "jock" like him. But in ORS? The only male characters who are normal are Ian (who doesn't count as he's the PC and you can influence his decisions), Stan (The photo session is pretty weird tho) and Wade (who's the most bland character in the game IMO) Every single other male character is a sex pest.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Tried this recently, still going back'n'forth, but seems very promising. One thing that bugged me is scene with Axel/Cindy, Charisma could've played a larger role there. Also: how important are stats here? Is it better to focus on one or two? ( Charisma or Wits, athletics and $ are more choice based).
Only thing I dislike is lack of any decent male options, besides Ian, on Lena's path ( girls typically get saddled with douchebags).
I'll probably go with
Ian: Cindy, Alison, Holly, Holly+Lena
Lena: "slut path", Ian, Ian + Holly

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Tried this recently, still going back'n'forth, but seems very promising. One thing that bugged me is scene with Axel/Cindy, Charisma could've played a larger role there. Also: how important are stats here? Is it better to focus on one or two? ( Charisma or Wits, athletics and $ are more choice based).
It all depends on your playstyle or goals. Usually, the best strategy is to keep balanced stats, because there are choices where you need Wits+Charisma or Charisma+Athletics. Some choices though require a high level of a certain stat, hard to gain without focusing on it. For example, as Ian, it's easier for me to focus on Wits and Charisma, with Lust as an afterthought. Most of the options that increase Lust come across as pervy with a few exceptions. And so far you didn't need too much Lust while playing as Ian if you have enough Wits and Charisma. For Lena on the other hand, some options require high Lust level which is hard to acquire if you also want her to be a successful songwriter and don't want to waste time on jerks.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I wish that Lena also gets some choices for guys. So far, Ian always has had to choose between Alison or Lena for dates, whereas Lena can do every guy she meets without any making any choices whatsoever.
I guess it's an issue of not having enough guys at her disposal (or in general). The only guys she interacts with regularly are Stan, Ian, and Robert, with Robert being the lamest choice possible and Stan is just a neighbor. I guess there's potential for Axel, but for now, it's distant. Everybody else is either just an acquaintance or her boss. There's definitely a lack of good-looking male friends, while Ian hangs out with Holly, Alison, Emma, Cindy, and Cherry.

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
I guess it's an issue of not having enough guys at her disposal (or in general). The only guys she interacts with regularly are Stan, Ian, and Robert, with Robert being the lamest choice possible and Stan is just a neighbor. I guess there's potential for Axel, but for now, it's distant. Everybody else is either just an acquaintance or her boss. There's definitely a lack of good-looking male friends, while Ian hangs out with Holly, Alison, Emma, Cindy, and Cherry.
from what I have read in the posts and seen in the walkthrough, there is a lot of Robert content if you choose that path. I for one have no plan to go back and play any path with him, he is a total tool. I wonder why the Dev has spent so much time early in the game on this character when clearly he is so disliked by so many.

Reactions: forthewins

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
The polaroids bit is so well conceived/written - sexy content as revelation of character. And her little denial to herself at the end of it is great. Her being subconsciously attracted to it is much sexier than otherwise. also really like Ivy and Holly being part of the same social circle now

sn3721

Feb 25, 2018
This game is pretty good.

I decided to play through blind and I think I did a pretty bad job.
Ian and Lena both ended up broke and Jeremy was the only one who got any action.

Despite that I was actually interested in the characters and where the story is going.

Reactions: Purple Lagoon

popple

Jul 18, 2018
At this time, i'm not a fan of this game.
I like GGGB : the best adult ame ever.
The routes in ORS are already too much complex.
EK does a hard job, but i think she has chosen the bad way :
shes prefers create a game with a complex structure, as a challenge, instead of create a game for... the pleasure !

Reactions: Dan5k74

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
from what I have read in the posts and seen in the walkthrough, there is a lot of Robert content if you choose that path. I for one have no plan to go back and play any path with him, he is a total tool. I wonder why the Dev has spent so much time early in the game on this character when clearly he is so disliked by so many.
Lets be real, Robert is fucking trash. The Robert content is basically a free ticket to people to see sex scenes, because Lena and Robert don't mix with each other at all. I guess it would have made sense to make him a pure fuck buddy, but he is in no way relationship material.

I feel like Ian has a very "branched" path. You've got to choose between Holly or Alison most of the time, and siding with Cindy or Cherry usually nets you with negative points with your friends. Lena's choices don't have any major impact with any person, aside from locking out content. Lena can have relationships with every male (and female) character potentially without any penalty.

Last edited:

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
The Robert reaction is interesting to me. Good-looking, takes care of himself, has a good job, likes Lena.

Arguably he's a better relationship prospect than Ian, who doesn't even have a real job, is about to get fired from his internship for insubordination, and is trying to fuck 3-4 other women.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes