nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Can't say I'm suprised with Gillian situation, since news that there will be 4,5 updates. Eva introduced her too late to have route with Ian. She probably will dissapear from the story if Ian is over her, but have bigger role in cuck path. Still it's kinda weird that EK teased her so much, to have so little to show in the end.

In my opinion ch.9 was perfect place to drop her in story because:
- Ian and Lena finally specify their relationship
- Ian and Cherry finding that they have strong feelings for each other
- Ian and Cindy decides possibilities of their relations
- Ian starts to see Alison more than simply hookup
- Ian and Emma; Even in ch.11 we don't know what Eva plans are for them so it makes no difference
- Ian and Holly; They have first hookup after hotel night, and decided to take things slow

After that she could take Nat place (another pointless appearance) in ch.10 and be introduced as Ian supervisor. That would guarantee constant interaction between the two, and certainly a lot more drama.

What we get now is just wasted potential.

Last edited:

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
Still it's kinda weird that EK teased her so much, to have so little to show in the end.
I wouldn't say EK teased her in a way that shows Ian being interested in her again, just getting over her as time passes, dreaming about her and thinking about her which is normal when someone is moving past someone.

Especially when Ian didn't have sexual intercourse with anyone for a year and now he's starting hookups again and is being interested in Lena and so it's normal for him to think about Gillian cuz love and relationships to him up to this point in the story were pretty much Gillian.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Are there plans to add Allison NTR events?
Pure NTR is unlikely, as Alison is smitten by Ian to the point of obession.
Closest you can get is underperforming and asking her to share herself with Jeremy for your own desire. Date her, arrange a threesome with Jeremy, get limp and choose the sad smiley (=cuck) option to demand a second threesome. She is a bit confused by it, but does it to make Ian happy.

Which isn't Netorare but Netorase and totally different if you ask all NTR connosouirs:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/04/2596826_1682456142009.png

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Who is Jessica and Nat? I don't remember these corrects, anyone have a screenshot?
Both characters are from Eva's previous game Good Girl Gone Bad.

Jessica was the bad counter part to Eva in the early part of that story, but could be redeemed by Ash if Ash decided to show Jessica love and respect and encourage her to persue her love of art. Jessica is the tattoo artist that Ivy introduces Lena to, and the woman at the bar that Jeremy encourages Ian to go hit on. She has three canon outcomes based entirely off of decisions that Lena makes in the early chapters of ORS. Bad Jess, dressed in leopard print and with a scar on her face, is if Lena has sex with Robert or Mike. Good Jess has a red tube top and depending on if Lena has had romantic interest with Ian or Holly determines if Jess ended up with Ash, or another artist named Dave, at the end of GGGB.

Nat is the daughter of the bookstore owners that Ash can get a part time job at in the early part of the game. She's rather adventurous sexually, but is basically neutral as far as the good / bad mechanic is concerned. Nat is one of the editors at Ian's job, and when he gets his promotion is the girl that Ian can ask for her number. As of now we don't know what her "canon" ending is to GGGB as we've not had much in the way of interaction with her in ORS.

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
I reckon there will be Ian x Gillian scenes that will play in the forseeable future. Say that Gillian's BF is Mike which the game dialogues highly hinted, Gillian will be the receiving end of cheating as Lena can go for Mike. In their last sex, Lena said that soon Mike will be hers. So there's a possibility that Mike will leave Gillian for Lena. Gillian then will feel Ian's pain and began to understand him.

If Ian told Gillian that he has moved on from Gillian, She will offer Ian to grab coffees together to hangout, maybe then Gillian will tell that her BF had dumped her for another girl. Thus they can rekindle their relationship.

I know that in terms of moral, it's unlikely for Ian to get his feeling back for Gillian but I don't really care. I found Gillian as the most attractive character in the game and I hope there will be a way to get them back together.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes