2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Ian x Cindy seem like that couple that just beat the odds and become the most wholesome relationship in this f*cked up world, despite their foundation being based on deceiving their friends.
Cindy reminds me of my mom.

She is hot but so bitchy, I was always mama's boy growing up so whenever they fight I would assume that mom was probably correct.

Now , I realised how much shit dad gone through to save the marriage( probably for my seck).
I could never, it would ended up in divorce.

Other than these games, I could never handle "hot bitchy chearleader" kind of girls

Last edited:

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Cindy reminds me of my mom.

She is hot but so bitchy, I was always mama's boy growing up so whenever they fight I would assume that mom was probably correct.

Now , I realised how much shit dad gone through to save the marriage( probably for my seck).
I could never, it would ended up in divorce.

Other than these games, I could never handle "hot bitchy chearleader" kind of girls
*in a drive thru ordering speaker sound* Sir, this is a F95zone forum.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Figured I'd link this for anyone looking for something to pass the time till the next ORS update. Mainly aimed at those attracted to ORS for the quality writing and art vs many other avns. My big complaint is that it doesn't have nearly the choices ORS does so far. But it seems like a promising new game, actually quite a bit better than ORS regarding both art and writing, if not sex scenes (definitely seems like a slow burn). Also a bit slow for me in general, though still early in development. There aren't really many decent AVNs around, so I'm not too picky on personal preferences when something seemingly well-crafted hits my radar. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-silver-lining-v0-4-namuswill.165063/

Last edited:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Figured I'd link this for anyone looking for something to pass the time till the next ORS update. Mainly aimed at those attracted to ORS for the quality writing and art vs many other avns. My big complaint is that it doesn't have nearly the choices ORS does so far. But it seems like a promising new game, actually quite a bit better than ORS regarding both art and writing, if not sex scenes (definitely seems like a slow burn). Also a bit slow for me in general, though still early in development. There aren't really many decent AVNs around, so I'm not too picky on personal preferences when something seemingly well-crafted hits my radar. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-silver-lining-v0-4-namuswill.165063/
More slowburn stuff while we are still waiting for Lena's first DP or full cuckold scene after eleven chapters => thanks but no thanks.

Feb 10, 2020
More slowburn stuff while we are still waiting for Lena's first DP or full cuckold scene after eleven chapters => thanks but no thanks.
There are thousands of games on here in which the girl goes from innocent to super-slut within a day or two. So if you like those kind of games you have plenty to choose from. Please leave us enjoyers of a somewhat realistic corruption a handful of games as well. I really hope Eva doesn't go overboard and instead continues with her slowburn and comparatively natural writing

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
- On Jessica: I could not care less. And wasn't she last in the popularity poll? So is not just me. She no longer has the "bombshell" aura from the previous game. And there is 0 chemistry between her and Ian, so any scene will feel forced.
- On Nat: It is not that important that she is developed. But we know she is in a sort of more "open" relationship. So Why not have Ian participate in a one-night stand like it happened in the other game.
- On Allison: Meh, no li material. She is ok, but I would rather have more Cherry. Fuck Perry getting her. That was one hot black chick finally done right. Not that I have a fetish. But I like variety, and black girls in adult games tend to look bad. I'll leave it at that.
- On Gillian: everybody already wrote what needed to be. Why the fuck make a dream sequence and have her meet Ian again if it will go absolutely nowhere?
- On Ivy: not getting any content with her and Ian any time soon is by far the most disappointing bit of the Q&A. And she is one of the popular girls with the patrons.
I really don't get Eva's treatment of Jessica, Nat, Gillian and Ivy. Hope the patrons let her know their disappointment (respectfully of course).

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
For 11 Chapters her fans pushed her into fetishes and the story went downhill slowly with many character's left hanging as the game has massive branching's. I wouldn't put my faith on her PATRONS. This is their doing and EK got sucked into it.:censored:
Except it hasn't gone downhill Not yet. When exactly would you say it went downhill cause of the fetishes? Also, idk what you were expecting given Eva's previous game. Cause the thing is, ORS is superior to GGGB in almost every way.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
For 11 Chapters her fans pushed her into fetishes and the story went downhill slowly with many character's left hanging as the game has massive branching's. I wouldn't put my faith on her PATRONS. This is their doing and EK got sucked into it.:censored:
This is 100% true, just look at the way characters who are in the top 3 choices in the voting are treated. 11 episodes and so far so little development that these characters don't even seem like options anymore: Ian x Ivy, Ian x Gillian, Lena x Axel, Ian x Louise.

Stan for some reason was always at the top of the polls and look at the prominence he received, Marcel was at the top in the last polls and will already receive scenes in the next and future episodes when he was only an extremely secondary character, unfortunately the polls are dictating the course of the game.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Except it hasn't gone downhill Not yet. When exactly would you say it went downhill cause of the fetishes? Also, idk what you were expecting given Eva's previous game. Cause the thing is, ORS is superior to GGGB in almost every way.

I think you have missed recent news
  1. Chapter's are cut down to 15-16
  2. YES! This was story-driven not fetish-driven but character's get nerfed and bullshit character's got reworked(Stan) and ton of content(Robert) and other's were just waiting DESPITE BEING IMPORTANT TO STORY LINE!
  3. and all those important to story character's are nibbling on bread pieces which are eaten by other character's (just an analogy)
  4. for 11 chapters, some important to story character's are thrown to the roadside despite being on top of the polls.
Story-driven and what is the progress of story now? Do think! This was story of "Ian and Lena" and character's important to them. Being blind is not a sin, being blinded is.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah it's disappointing as fuck to see how only 11 chapters in Ian and Ivy are just fucking now starting to hang out and actually flirt, even though in the OOG we had Ivy kiss Ian on the cheek, to then have a flirty moment, to the shitty current state. Eva's fucked up big time and continues to cater to the fetishists than actually stay true to her story. Sure, fetishists are nice once in a fucking while, but to have them in over and over again while glossing over your own story or even neglect certain characters, specially ones who have had zero content? Yeah, EK gets F on that regard.

26) Ivy is primarily intended as a major character in Lena’s story, but Eva plans to have Ivy be more involved with Ian’s narrative “down the line”.
"Down the line..." So likely fucking never. Way to completely fucking screw over the fans who have been waiting since the first release EK. Round of a fucking applause. Welp, looks likely I'll be drop kicking this game then and going nuclear on her discord then.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes