Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
It doesn't make sense to correlate ORS with GGGB. Mind you, GGGB is not some mindless sick fetish game either because THERE is a good Ashley path where you can end up be married with Eric, Dave, Jess, or even Jack. You want ORS to be realistic, play it that way! There is paths where Lena being lovey dovey with either Ian or Holly. There is a choice where Lena tells her friends what her desire is and we have so many options to choose (sex with a girl, exhibitionism, dominated, bbc, etc).

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It doesn't make sense to correlate ORS with GGGB. Mind you, GGGB is not some mindless sick fetish game either because THERE is a good Ashley path where you can end up be married with Eric, Dave, Jess, or even Jack. You want ORS to be realistic, play it that way! There is paths where Lena being lovey dovey with either Ian or Holly. There is a choice where Lena tells her friends what her desire is and we have so many options to choose (sex with a girl, exhibitionism, dominated, bbc, etc).
Right, because it's entirely realistic that Holly is gonna go all over for BBC in one chapter, same wtih Cinders. Along with Stan getting laid and having the best sex he's had in his short life and have the stamina to satisfy Lena, not to mention our so called bro Jeremy getting cott gree over and over again for his cheating, same apply for Lena and her sleeping around and not getting called out by Ian.

And yes, GGGB is a sick fetish game, specially when Eric came back from the fucking grave (which made zero fucking sense), it was literally just shoved in BBC and fetish content up the wazzoo after that.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic and Cedrog

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Right, because it's entirely realistic that Holly is gonna go all over for BBC in one chapter, same wtih Cinders. Along with Stan getting laid and having the best sex he's had in his short life and have the stamina to satisfy Lena, not to mention our so called bro Jeremy getting cott gree over and over again for his cheating, same apply for Lena and her sleeping around and not getting called out by Ian.

And yes, GGGB is a sick fetish game, specially when Eric came back from the fucking grave (which made zero fucking sense), it was literally just shoved in BBC and fetish content up the wazzoo after that.
Holly is a blank canvas. Ivy and Lena can paint her whatever they want. If you let Ivy influenced Holly, she will easily throw her body around to guys to feel worthy. If you let Ian or Lena to influence Holly, she will be all lovey dovey with them. One compliment from Marcel and she's all geeked up. With Ivy influence, there's a decent chance that Holly to sleep with Marcel. Hell, even Robert can get a piece of her too. She's easily influenced, it'sup to you how she will be guided throughout the game.

Cindy being bbc fetish where? Her potential partners are Ian and Axel. Those two are very realistic in terms of story too. Axel being the one who gets Cindy the modelling job, Ian being the one who encourages her pursuing her dreams and be in her side providing emotional support all the time.

To your Jeremy point, he can be busted and break up with Louise if Lena tell Louise that he's seeing Ivy too. So I don't really know what to complain there.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Funny thing is,Ivy actually got not only sex scenes but got to flirt with Ian in chapter 11.
The character got alot of content recently but because shes not sucking Ian balls on the streets EK is the evil.:LOL:
The headcanon you people have about this game and Evakiss is insane.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Funny thing is,Ivy actually got not only sex scenes but got to flirt with Ian in chapter 11.
The character got alot of content recently but because shes not sucking Ian balls on the streets EK is the evil.:LOL:
The headcanon you people have about this game and Evakiss is insane.
Says the person hating on Holly and wanting your small dick idol Stan to slam her.

Never said anything about sucking Ian's Balls. Said about them actually hooking up, like on a date, getting to actually know each other instead of having some jackass so called friend be around them.

But then again, the light bulb of certain ones around here aren't that bright in the reading context.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Same applies to your small dick fantasy of Stan and Holly, long with Holly getting blacked in one chapter.
Certainly one to talk.
Most of my posts about Holly are jokes,anyone who isnt dense can notice that.
I never derail the thread crying about Holly or asking for more content for Stan like you do with Ivy throught.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
That added to an increasingly difficult ambition to release updates somewhat regularly, perhaps she just figures she should wrap it up and move on to bigger and better things? It's a pity because I also feel like the climax of the story has barely been hinted at yet.
Isn't that always the case ? She stated in her Q&A that she wants to take on new challenges and try new things with every new project as a way to keep herself motivated and boost her creativity ( also ORS was the "bigger and better thing" at the end of GGGB )... She then gets herself entangled in a mess of workload she can barely handle, she gets writer's block, the updates take a whole year, she gets exhausted and wants to wrap up and move on to something else..... New game - repeat cycle.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Okay, I was quite a lot. I'm not a radical simp of anyone. I am a guy who is interested in the game and where the story will lead. But I understand people's irritation and support the dissatisfaction.
Game has interesting characters - Ivy and Emma, who are not given much attention.
In return, Robert (the leg dildo for sex in the early game) continues to receive content. Why?
Stan is useless and he is a reflection of the people who see themselves in him. And don't tell me he's a fan favorite and came in "second place." This is a group of people who are interested in creepy Stan to amuse their fragile it. They don't interested in the game and story.
Jeremy is just an interracial fetish for now, although he may get a development arc.
Gillian - why was it necessary to return her if Eva, apparently, doesn't understand what to do with her. She can write for her a good redemption arc.
This game and many of the characters deserve better, but Eva makes the wrong decisions time and time again.
You may not like SerHawkes' harsh speech, he is an emotional guy, but he is right.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
"Im not a simp of anyone"
"Female characters i like=GOOD"
"Characters i dont like=VERY BAD"
LMAO at least be honest with yourself,bro.
You're distorted everything I wrote to suit your ideas.
These characters are simply NPCs, without their own personality, who display stereotypical type of people. To fill the game with kinky content and satisfy certain groups of people.
This is not called "good writing". This is called "fan service".
Fan service is a bad sign. Its purpose is to distract the audience from existing problems in the games.

Last edited:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
ORS correlates with GGGB quite nicely. It mirrors the previous game development problems and offers similar situations, characters, and fetishes. The narrative is more focused, and the sex scenes have been more vanilla so far, but the similarities are more than the differences. Early on, Eva Kiss wrote how ORS would be a more in-depth GGGB, expanding on half-baked themes from the first game, like corruption, social media, power, temptation, lust, love, etc. It was the original plan behind the game.

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
Yeah it's disappointing as fuck to see how only 11 chapters in Ian and Ivy are just fucking now starting to hang out and actually flirt, even though in the OOG we had Ivy kiss Ian on the cheek, to then have a flirty moment, to the shitty current state. Eva's fucked up big time and continues to cater to the fetishists than actually stay true to her story. Sure, fetishists are nice once in a fucking while, but to have them in over and over again while glossing over your own story or even neglect certain characters, specially ones who have had zero content? Yeah, EK gets F on that regard.

"Down the line..." So likely fucking never. Way to completely fucking screw over the fans who have been waiting since the first release EK. Round of a fucking applause. Welp, looks likely I'll be drop kicking this game then and going nuclear on her discord then.
Just accept that EvaKiss games are not your cup of tea and leave.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Serious question!:D What do you guys think, are 4 chapter's(if 16 total) enough to finish the game without being feel like it is rushed?

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Serious question!:D What do you guys think, are 4 chapter's(if 16 total) enough to finish the game without being feel like it is rushed?
It depends on how they are done and also on your expectations. Four might be enough or 8 might not be. At this point it's just a number, not all the chapters are the same lenght or the same "content density".

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes