Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
It depends on how they are done and also on your expectations. Four might be enough or 8 might not be. At this point it's just a number, not all the chapters are the same lenght or the same "content density".
Agreed. Chapters also tend to vary depending on to what degree the chapter is setting up the premise for situations or letting said situations play out. If it's a lot of the former, the chapters can feel pretty boring, as it can seem like nothing is actually happening, just a lot of possibilities or rehashing. There's only so much edging I can take!

Just occurs to me, Eva's been working at ORS for 3+ years now. She hasn't done herself any favors with the difficult premise of the game and her own standards, but burnout is practically inevitable if you work on one single project for 3+ years.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
There are thousands of games on here in which the girl goes from innocent to super-slut within a day or two. So if you like those kind of games you have plenty to choose from. Please leave us enjoyers of a somewhat realistic corruption a handful of games as well. I really hope Eva doesn't go overboard and instead continues with her slowburn and comparatively natural writing
Well I am not a big fan overnight corruption either, however in medio stat virtus.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Agreed. Chapters also tend to vary depending on to what degree the chapter is setting up the premise for situations or letting said situations play out. If it's a lot of the former, the chapters can feel pretty boring, as it can seem like nothing is actually happening, just a lot of possibilities or rehashing. There's only so much edging I can take!

Just occurs to me, Eva's been working at ORS for 3+ years now. She hasn't done herself any favors with the difficult premise of the game and her own standards, but burnout is practically inevitable if you work on one single project for 3+ years.
And to develop something while receiving all kinds of feedback that you can't completely ignore because your monthly paid depends on keeping some of those people happy enough to subscribe. That has to be crazy, I've been on some long developments (2+ years counting post release updates) and you end up tired and annoyed. And I only had to keep maybe 4 or 5 guys happy with my work!.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Serious question!:D What do you guys think, are 4 chapter's(if 16 total) enough to finish the game without being feel like it is rushed?
Depends on how much she adds to the chapters and focuses on the story. If the chapter is full of progression and forwards the story instead of mainly focusing on appeasement, then maybe. But we won't know till Chapter 12 drops to see how much is there.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Pure NTR is unlikely, as Alison is smitten by Ian to the point of obession.
Closest you can get is underperforming and asking her to share herself with Jeremy for your own desire. Date her, arrange a threesome with Jeremy, get limp and choose the sad smiley (=cuck) option to demand a second threesome. She is a bit confused by it, but does it to make Ian happy.

Which isn't Netorare but Netorase and totally different if you ask all NTR connosouirs:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/04/2596826_1682456142009.png
perfect, though Alison likes Jeremy's cock too imo

Reactions: Balsamic

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
I think that ending ORS on 15/16 makes sense considering state of game as of ch.11. Both Ian and Lena can have 8/10 in main stats, and 4,5 chapters to go is good way to max those. For Ian book constest is ending, and mma tournament is starting so it's not like he has lot things to do now. Lena will have music contest soon, and need to resolve Seymor situation, wchich regardless of choices kinda feels for me like a drag.

Even when I think about Ian's main love interests there's feeling that there is not a lot more to say :
- Ian and Lena are now fully in love and commited; They need to resolve things staded above and start living together
- Ian and Cherry are now ready to start their relationship
- Ian and Cindy after she decided to take a break from Wade probably by ch.13 will start date Ian openly
- Ian and Emma; This is the only main Li where we don't how if it will end as simple hookup or something more
- Alison is ready for Ian from ch.1 so there's nothing else to add
- Holly is now a lot more sociable person and just waiting for Ian to fully commit
As of additional Li only bad Jess have chance to have more advanced relations with Ian. Gillian, good Jess, Nat and Ivy will probably get one scene like Louise or nothing at all.

Most of chapter 13 will take place at beach house, which I think will be cumulative point of the story. Relations like Ian/Lena/Holly throuple, Ian/Cindy affair, Ian/Emma will be resolved. Ian will move out of Perry's apartament (in Cherry route he states that he's ready to find his own place) on his own or will be forced because of his close relations to Emma/Cindy. After that EK will start to wrap things up.

In the end Perry will be finally free to give Wade priceless relationship advice after Cindy dumps him, and of course to fantasize about his one true love .
1.PNG

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I think that ending ORS on 15/16 makes sense considering state of game as of ch.11. Both Ian and Lena can have 8/10 in main stats, and 4,5 chapters to go is good way to max those. For Ian book constest is ending, and mma tournament is starting so it's not like he has lot things to do now. Lena will have music contest soon, and need to resolve Seymor situation, wchich regardless of choices kinda feels for me like a drag.

Even when I think about Ian's main love interests there's feeling that there is not a lot more to say :
- Ian and Lena are now fully in love and commited; They need to resolve things staded above and start living together
- Ian and Cherry are now ready to start their relationship
- Ian and Cindy after she decided to take a break from Wade probably by ch.13 will start date Ian openly
- Ian and Emma; This is the only main Li where we don't how if it will end as simple hookup or something more
- Alison is ready for Ian from ch.1 so there's nothing else to add
- Holly is now a lot more sociable person and just waiting for Ian to fully commit
As of additional Li only bad Jess have chance to have more advanced relations with Ian. Gillian, good Jess, Nat and Ivy will probably get one scene like Louise or nothing at all.

Most of chapter 13 will take place at beach house, which I think will be cumulative point of the story. Relations like Ian/Lena/Holly throuple, Ian/Cindy affair, Ian/Emma will be resolved. Ian will move out of Perry's apartament (in Cherry route he states that he's ready to find his own place) on his own or will be forced because of his close relations to Emma/Cindy. After that EK will start to wrap things up.

In the end Perry will be finally free to give Wade priceless relationship advice after Cindy dumps him, and of course to fantasize about his one true love .
View attachment 2959350
Nah,bro,the game has to be 20 chapters because of Ivy:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Who cares if Evakiss is burnout.
Who cares if 20 chapters would take too many years.
Who cares if the story is dragging like Seymour plot.
Ivy needs more content:mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Darreau91

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Nah,bro,the game has to be 20 chapters because of Ivy:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Who cares if Evakiss is burnout.
Who cares if 20 chapters would take too many years.
Who cares if the story is dragging like Seymour plot.
Ivy needs more content:mad::mad::mad:
To advocate for mommysboiii , 16 chapters is also not nearly enough time to get Ian cucked and humiliated by all 11 female characters in the game. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes